Freedom

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride from Masan to Seoul was exhausting, especially that Jihoon is new to Seoul. Although he'd been here once, he was still a baby back then so he doesn't really remember much. 

Jihoon tried asking people the way to the cheap apartment that he found in the internet and after an hour of constantly embarrassing himself infront of strangers, he met Lee Daehwi. The Daehwi guy is a senior in High School and apparently living in the same apartment and now they're sitting together inside the cab. “Hey, your name is Park Jihoon, right?” Daehwi asked, finally breaking the awkward silence that was engulfing the two.

“Yes.” Jihoon replied shortly and smiled a bit. Just a bit. “Uh, I hope you don't mind my boyfriend who's also living there.” Daehwi said and looked at Jihoon, who just formed an 'O' with his mouth and nodded.

“Of course, it is okay! As long as you don't make out every minute, it's totally okay.”

“Hey! Jinyoung hyung and I are still underage, so making out is still forbidden.” Daehwi replied, obviously slightly offended. Jihoon smiled and looked at the traffic outside, but immediately frowned at the thought he will be meeting new people soon. 

"Um, hey Daehwi," Jihoon spoke out quietly (and awkwardly). "Yes?" Daehwi answered.

"I'll be sleeping throughout the ride since I'm really exhausted, so can you wake me up when we've reached the apartment?"

"Oh, yes! Yeah, sure! No problem. Go sleep comfortably. Just don't take too lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter