Way to Paris

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOYEON's POV:

"That's not gonna work...Stop saying nonsense!", I hollered after a quite long silence and put off his hand from my face.

"I'm not going", I added and stared straight to look intimidating enough.

After what I have seen, I really didn't want to do anything with Myungsoo. He's just a player whose words are sharpened to give weakness to all the ladies. Would that work on me? NO. Not at all.

He didn't even look the least bit intimidated though as he gave me the same stare back, biting down on his lower lip. I squirmed a little at the close proximity and decided to look away as he didn't say anything.

"Honeymoon...We're not even married", I mumbled and threw a glance at him.

"That's the last thing you should be worrying about right now." He sighed and added, "Consider it an early honeymoon. We are going to have it eventually anyway"

"No Myungsoo, We have to make sure to cut off our ties before anything about marriage happen."

He was quiet for a minute. I stared at him as he slowly stood up from the bed.

I thought he was going to give up but his action next totally said no as he suddenly in a quick movement, lifted me up from the bed. My eyes widened as I realised what he was doing.

"Oh my god. What are you doing?!", I yelled as I clung my arms around his neck quickly, so as not to fall.

"Put me down, Myungsoo!", I cried out and tried to hit him.

"Damn it, you're so violent!", he hollered and carried me out of the room, not even having a thought of approving my wants.

"Well I just realised!", I snapped sarcastically. I realised he was heading to the washroom downstairs.

"Come out when you finish washing up. I'm locking you until then", he said and put me down and pushed me inside, well not roughly and...closed the door quickly. I tried to turn the knob but realised he already locked. Jerk.

Did he just manhandled me?

I huff out with a pissed off breath and knocked on the door.

"Myungsoo, I didn't bring clothes to change after. How am I going to--"

"There's towel there, sweetheart. Tell me when you're done"

I heard him say sounding a little afar. I sighed and decided to give up. After locking the door from the inside, I went over to brush my teeth first.

 

After about half an hour, I wrapped myself with the towel and turned the knob only to realised I was still locked in. urghh.

"MYUNGSOO!! I'M DONE."

I waited for a reply but didn't hear any sounds. I in a decent amount of air, ready to shout again when the door clicked open and his head popped in. I was still mad that I forgot my form was clad in a mere towel and nothing else. But when he looked surprised when his eyes landed on mine, after which it roamed a little lower down, I would say, I blushed profusely and started being conscious. 

"G-get out of my way", I stuttered which was a disappointment as I wanted it to come out rude. I quickly push pass him and walk up the stairs into the room quickly, all the while feeling his eyes on me on the back.

I lock the door to my room quickly and hit myself on the head trying to cool my heated cheeks. I look over the bed to realised that there was a white floral dress spread on it. A cute pink vans was kept down below the bed side.

Did he picked these or just randomly pull it out.

It was kind of cute. I looked over to see that the luggage was already packed. I opened it to add my requirements when I found out that to my horror, he already even packed my....

"MYUNGSOOO!!", I shouted at the top of my voice.

"What?!", I hear him shout back from somewhere. I quickly wrap myself with a shawl and walk out fumed with anger, only to knock myself into him who looked rushed up to my call.

"Who told you to touch my things?!!", I glared up to his height, pissed off that he didn't even have the decency to leave those things to myself.

"What? It was getting late so just helped you.", he looked confused.

"That doesn't reason enough for you to touch my undergarments!", I snapped trying my best not to blush about the topic.

He stopped and looked blank for a moment before he started to ...Laugh? The audacity of this man. He laughed; NO He was laughing!

"Oh come on, sweeheart. I just packed for you; no big deal. But if you put it that way, then I'm sure I have touched it lots before!", he exclaimed shamelessly trying not to laugh so hard not realising how douche of a d*ck he sounded just now.

"You're disgusting!", I yelled and quickly walked in the room again and close it with a Bang!!

I puff out my cheeks and decided to forget it and start dressing up.

It was 9:30 when I finished and strolled down with the big bag on the big staircase.

I tried to lift it up and put it in the next step but it was heavy and I was having a hard time because of it not to mention the wheel got stuck and I had to pull it with a force and it buckled with a 'chuck*' and strolled down the next step.

One step down. *phew*

I did a little happy dance internally when suddenly, my foot stepped on the edge of the step and I widened my eyes in fear in a matter of milliseconds for an aweful fall. But suddenly, I was scouped right back up before the impact, as I clutched onto whatever it was, eyes closed.

I opened one eye first, only to meet two blank ones, too close for my own comfort. I opened the other other one and blinked twice awkwardly as I realised his tight grip on my waist and his uneven breath hitting faintly on my nose. And his heartbeat...It was a moment of De Ja Vu. 

This happened before.

Gulp.

He was worried...well everyone would have in that situation.

I​​​ noticed how tightly he was holding me, how warm his body heat was, contrasting to his cold eyes...His shoulders were surprisingly firm and broad as my grip tightened on him.

He didn't look away.

I bit my lips and look away as he let go of me slowly after I managed to hold a stable landing.

Silence.

 

I flinched, startled when I felt his hand touch mine as it swept over the handle of the bag I was holding on. The bag was soon lifted and Myungsoo went down carrying it without giving back a glance at me.

I bit my lips uncomfortably and held out the breath I had been holding unconciously, my eyes trailing over his back.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter