Chapter 01

Still..

It’s already a new season

The night air has gotten cold

How are you? Are you healthy?

I thought as I sat somewhere near Han River, letting the cold breeze hug my body. I remember those days when we were like magnets not letting go of each other. We were happy, we were friends.. And I was a fool for not telling you what I feel, I was a fool for being dense....

For letting you get hurt and for letting you go..

I let my tears of regret flow...

I regret not realizing that I actually love you before you left.

Will I ever see you again? It's been 2 years and I still don't see a single trace of you.

I love you Momo unnie... I can't forget you no matter how I tried... I envy Mina unnie and Chaeyoung, they look so happy.. contented.. In love...

More tears flow from my eyes as I think of you more..

When will you come back? When will I have you in my arms again?

"Hey Dubu, let's go home, it's late..."

Chaeyoung said, worry evident in her eyes, she has seen everything, my tears, my breakdowns... My longing for you..

She sat beside me and caressed my cheek, somehow stopping the tears.

"I know that you're hurt... Everyone knows.. But isn't it time for you to finally look for her? It's been 2 freaking years Dahyun.."

Chaeyoung said, I sighed and just stared at the sky.. The sky has been lacking stars since you left, I never felt genuinely happy..

"Come on let's go home.."

Chaeng said and pulled my arm, dragging me to the parking lot where Mina unnie and Jihyo unnie is waiting, we saw them and Chaeng immediately went to her girlfriend and gave her a kiss. That was one thing that I  envy, being able to be with the love of your life... They started dating a year before you left, and sometimes Chaeng tells me her plans about settling down with Mina unnie and marrying her.

I have the same dream.. but will I be able to fulfill it without you here?

Its not that you're dead.. You're just a few miles away from me but I don't have the courage to look for you..

"When two people are meant to be together, they'll eventually find their way back"

You told me once before, when Sana and Tzuyu broke up, guess what unnie.. They're back together.. I saw happy tears when they finally reunited, there was love.. The love that I failed to notice every time that you stare at me...

I remember Tzuyu teasing me that you look like you're in cloud nine whenever I was around... I thought she was just joking.. You really did look like you were happy and in love... You loved me..

Do you still do?

Mina unnie cleared , Chaeng held her hand and smiled, Mina unnie smiled back and looked at me through the rear view mirror of her car..

"Dahyun-ah... We need to talk..."

I didn't know but fear enveloped me as she said those words, I didn't know why but I felt like crying again...

Mina unnie parked her car in front of our apartment and made Jihyo unnie and Chaeng go in first... Mina unnie leaned on her car and looked at me, grabbed my shoulder and said something that made me happy and broken..

"Dahyun-ah she's back... "

Unnie said and sighed again, I looked at her, I felt that it wasn't all that she wanted to say..

"Dahyun-ah... She's arranged in a marriage she doesn't want.."

I felt my heart slowly shatter into smaller pieces, a tear fell from Mina unnie's eyes..

"Do me a favor Dahyun-ah.. get her back.. She still loves you..."

She still loves you...

You still love me...