Dream girl

The Star's Dream

"Ummm. I guess you'll be seeing me in the big screen soon." Hyunsik happily announced.

The boys shaked Hyunsik to express their joy.

"When will you guys start shooting?" Eunkwang asked

"I guess they told me to finish a month's workshop with Moonbyul first before we can start filming"

Sungjae patted Hyunsik's back and said "Do your best on the work shop and prove to them that they made the right decision to cast you hyung."

"That's right hyung. Also that means that you have more time to spend with your leading lady." Ilhoon teased.

"How was she?" Changsub asked

Hyunsik blushed with just the thought of her. "Well aside from the fact that she is very very veryyyyy beautiful, I think that she also has a great personality."

"Wow our Hyunsik has high regards for this Moonbyul ssi. I wish we can meet her too." Eunkwang teased.

"I guess now is too earlier for that but I'll ask her if she can visit us some time once we are a bit closer. By the way, where is Minhyukie?"

"He is with Mr. Park. He has his own schedule for today." Peniel replied.

"My boys are all going their own way now. Your omma (referring to himself) feels really lonely." Eunkwang jokely says as he offer a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you prefer to go back by yourself?" Mr. Park worriedly asked.

Minhyuk nodded and smiled "Well since it is rare for you to be back here at your home town, I feel that its right that you stay and visit your family. I'll just ride the train."

"Well you better take care of yourself or else I'll be in trouble."

"When did I ever put you in trouble hyung nim." Minhyuk cunningly replied.

Mr. Park laughed "Well it would take me forever to enumerate!"

Minhyuk laughed as well "I better go before you start nagging me."

Minhyuk wore a black cap and a nose mask so that he can't be easily recognised. He was able to ride the train and reach Seoul without any problems. As he walk to the bus stop, he saw someone that he was not expecting.

Her hair shined with the sunset's ray. He can't help but admire the lady's eyes, lips and neck. She is wearing a casual t-shirt and a form fitting jeans. He wondered why nobody at the bus stop recognises that it's her. He also saw how the other guys would steal glances at her like what he is doing right now. 

Minhyuk looked at the bus schedule. It shows that it will be ariving within 10 minutes from now. So he leaned his back at the pole that supports the roof of the bus stop. He tried his best not to steal glances at her again.

As the pedestrian light allowed the people for crossing, there was this preschooler that run faster than her guardian and when the child reaches the bus stop, she accidentally tripped.

"Are you alright?" Moonbyul asked the child while she helped her up and dust off her knees.

The child was almost to tears when the guardian arrived. "See, that is why I told you not to run." She bowed to Moonbyul. "You see, we bothered this lady."

Moonbyul wiped the tears that rolled down at the child's face. "It is not a bother at all." She then smiled "You know what? You should always listen to your guardian."

"I was so happy to see you unnie that is why I ran." The child replied.

Moonbyul was surprised "You know me?" 

The guardian whispered "You're Moonbyul right?"

Moonbyul was shocked to hear that someone recognises her. She nodded and asked the child "How did you know me?"

"You're on the big screen last spring. You're my favorite unnie." The child exclaimed and got the attention of the other waiting passengers.

The guardian shush her away. "Your movie is translated last spring and we were able to see it."

"Ah. Thank you for watching." Moonbyul said softly and bowed.

The child opened her bag and took out her notebook and a pen. "Please sign unnie."

Moonbyul smiled and took the notebook. "What's your name?"

"Cha Joo-eun" The child excited replied.

While writing, "Would you like a photo with me as well Joo-euna?"

The child nodded ecstatically.

The bus just arrived and the people that has been waiting, started to board in. "But the bus is here. We don't want to bother you more." The guardian shyly replied.

Moonbyul gave the notebook back to Joo-eun and shook her head. "There will be another bus and there is only one Joo-euna. I'll take the next one." She smiled while she the cheeks of the child.

Ten minutes has passed and the bus arrived. Since its already the rush hour, the only seat that's empty is next to a guy that wore a cap and a nose mask. She silently sat beside him.

Minhyuk who was so fixated with the reflection at the window holds his breathe. He hopes that the lady doesn't have an idea that he can see her. He hopes that she doesn't notice that he purposely missed the first bus so that they can ride this one together. He hopes that the throbbing of heart isn't that loud.

All these years he never believed in love at first sight but he guess that is what he is exactly feeling right now. She then reached out to the buzzer. As she stood up, Minhyuk realizes that his eyes are now following her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyunsik!" Minhyuk shouted while locating his dongsaeng.

"Hyung, you're looking for me?" Hyunsik worriedly asked to the guy that looked like he runned.

"Show me her photo again." Minhyuk replied while catching his breathe.

"Whose photo hyung?" Hyunsik's confused.

"Moonbyul's photo." Minhyuk held Hyunsik's shoulder.

Hyunsik accessed his phone and show Minhyuk the photo he's been asking for.

"She's the real then." Minhyuk says after checking the phone."

Hyunsik was confused. "Huh?"

"I finally met my dream girl Hyunsik!"