Chapter 2/4

The Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung ran as fast as he could with the pack in his hand. His chest was aching but he didn’t want to waste more time. He was already afraid that the man he called his father would kill him. As soon as he opened the door to his house, it reeked of alcohol. He quietly took off his shoes and creeped into the living where he saw his father passed out on the couch. Taehyung sighed in relief that he wasn't awake. Or so he thought. As soon as he put the case down and was about to go into his room, his father spoke. 

"Where the do you think you're going?" He grumbled. Taehyung jumped as he turned around to face his dad.  

"I-I w-was j-j-just going t-to the b-bathroom." He stuttered out. The man sat up from his slouched position.  

"You better not be lying to me." He said. Taehyung panicked. 

"No sir, I'm telling the truth." It felt like the air in his body was leaving him. 

"The bathroom is the opposite direction from your room. Don't lie to me." The man stood up and slapped his son across his face. Tears formed in Taehyung's eyes as he fell down. He was being lifted up by his hair and thrown down to the glass coffee table multiple times.  

"I'm sorry!" He screamed. "I'll never lie to you again, please! Please stop!" His father quickly slapped his face to shut him up.  

The place was a bloody mess. Taehyung's face was a bloody mess. He couldn't see or think straight. His head was being whirled around and his stomach was being pounded down by his father. All Taehyung could think of every time, was that if he was going to die. Would he be able to survive another day? Would he be able to survive another hit? Suddenly an impact came on his chest. It knocked the wind out of him and he couldn't breathe. He was desperate for air, grasping again and again.  

"Stop overreacting! You're fine!" The man shouted. Taehyung's body jerked back trying to breathe in the oxygen. "Well I mean you deserve it! Don't ever lie to me again, Kim Taehyung! This is a warning. Next time, I would be so easy on you!" He said and left living room. Taehyung remained motionless as thoughts ran through his mind.  

"Was this it for me? Is this how I die?" He thought. Tears ran down his face and it stung on the way down. The salty water went through his cuts and he winced. But there was nothing he could do. 

***** 

Jungkook sighed before he opened the door to his house. He didn't really know what to expect from his mom. Or maybe even his dad. He walked in and closed the door behind him. While he was taking his shoes off he heard quick footsteps. 

"Jeon Jungkook! Where were you all this time? And don't tell me that you were at your academy because they called me today telling me about your absence." His mother said as she kept slapping his shoulder. 

"Ow mom, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was just talking with some friends and I didn't really want to go to academy today." He slowed the last part down. His father came up to him and his hand slapped the left side of Jungkook's face.  

"Do you know how much that academy is? You don't get to decide if you want to go or not. You will go every day you need to. I don’t care if you don't want to go, you need to go for me. You need to look like a well-behaved student that does what he needs to do. You are different from your so called 'friends'.  They are just going to back stab you in the end, so don’t be with them. Do you understand me?" His father's voice boomed. 

"But dad!" Jungkook complained but soon went quiet when his father raised a hand again.  

"Do this for me! I am the one in control here and you cannot ruin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter