Chapter 1/4

The Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin! Taehyung! Let's go! We’re going to be late!” Jungkook hollered as he saw his two best friends trudging along.  

“What time is it anyway?” Taehyung shouted back. 

“You guys, it's 7:55! We have 5 minutes to get to the school! Hurry up!” Jungkook said as he started jogging closer to the school. Jimin and Taehyung both looked at each other and started sprinting towards Jungkook. All three of them made it just in time for them not to be late.  

“Everybody better have all of the homework done! You all know what the consequences are if you don't." The math teacher said as he set down his books and got out the wooden stick. 

All three of them sighed as they looked at each other. 

"Did you get any of it done?" Taehyung asked and they both shook their heads.  

"Okay, let's see the assignment!" The teacher asked the trio as he walked over to them. 

"We, are not finished the homework yet. But we are almost done." Jungkook nervously smiled. The teacher snatched the trio’s papers and examined the blank pages.  

"You call this almost done? Get up to the front of the room!" He boomed at the three.  

They slowly got out of their desks and inched their way to the front. They were met by a couple more kids before the teacher came back.  

"You boys know what to do, turn around and grab the whiteboard ledge." He said and all the students obeyed. It was one of the only schools that was still allowed to use corporal punishment on the students. 

Taehyung started to panic inside. He had already been beat the other day, he didn't know how much more he could take. He also didn’t want to look weak in front of his peers. By the time he go in his position, everybody was already waiting for him.  

"I'm starting at five. If you move or try to dodge it, I'm adding 3 every time." With that, he raised the stick and slammed it down on Jungkook's bottom. His body jerked forwards as he took the impact. The hits were sharp. The fifth one was the hardest out of all of them. Once he was finished, he bowed to the teacher. 

"Get your stuff handed in by tomorrow!" Jungkook nodded and returned to his seat having the torture to have to watch his friends get punished.  

Next was Jimin. He grabbed onto the ledge tight and glared at the board. As the stick came down, his beady eyes got stronger. Most students could not handle five hits by the math teacher but Jimin wasn't one of them. Again, the last hit was the hardest. He tried to cushion the impact but it still hurt. 

"You too, get everything done by tonight and bring it tomorrow." Jimin bowed his head and went to his seat. 

"That hurt!" Jungkook whispered loudly to his friend. Jimin smiled as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. "I don't think I can watch Taehyung, watching you was hard enough." 

Taehyung's hands start to sweat. Every inch of his body were all bruises. He didn't want to be in more pain than he already was. He felt the stick tap his backside and jumped. Out of nowhere, the hits were raining down on him. One after the other became more painful. After, what felt like too long, he was done.  

“I expect you to have all the sheets handed in my tomorrow as well.” The teacher said. He bowed his head and returned to the seat. He didn't want to sit down.  

“Hey are you okay? He hit pretty hard. My feels like it's on fire!” Jungkook laughed. Taehyung just laughed with them even though he was really in pain.  There was nothing he could do.  

***** 

"Hey, after school, do you want to go eat some ramen?" Jungkook asked the two. Jimin and Taehyung just looked at each other knowing they didn't have money. "Fine, if you come with me, I'll pay. I just don't want to go home this early."  

"But you pay all the time!" Taehyung said.  

"It's okay, I have money. My dad owns multiple hotels around Korea, I can pay for anything." He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter