Taehyungs POV

Pretty Girls Don't Eat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time he saw her she was crying alone on a table and apparently no one wanted to sit next to her so he decided to make that move not knowing why he wanted to but he wasn’t going to fight that urge.

‘I’m Taehyung.’

‘I know.’ Her voice, although sounded course was really pretty and it seemed like it would be really soothing if she was ever going to read a story. He shook his head at the thought thinking he sounded like a creep.

‘Well I’m glad you know; do you want to know something funny...’ And that’s what he kept doing, he just kept talking, not making her talk because he figured she didn’t want to and he didn’t want to put a strain on her. He wanted her to stop crying because he really wanted to see her smile but he didn’t really know why. He really wasn’t sure what he said, but sometime during his rant she laughed, ‘You have a pretty smile, even with your eyes all puffy like that.’ She let out another laugh and he felt his stomach fluttering, he wanted to keep hearing that laugh for some unexplained reason. Unfortunately, there time was cut short as the teacher came in and he had to move to his assigned desk while someone went next to her and he hoped that she was feeling okay.

 

Why did you do it, you were always worth it.

 

He was sitting in class one day when Jimin asked him who he thought was the prettiest girl in class and he flushed red. Normally he would find this kind of question stupid because it always managed to offend someone, but right now he liked who he thought was the prettiest girl in class. His eyes darted to her and their eyes met but he became flustered and flicked his eyes elsewhere avoiding the eye contact because he didn’t want to seem like a creep. He answered with an ‘I don’t know.’ A quick and easy escape but when his eyes flicked back to her he saw tears in her eyes and he grew worried.

 

I like you just the way you are, you were as pretty as a star.

 

The were on one of the school buses off to some place amazing apparently. ‘Taehyung, what would rate Sang Jin? I want to know.’ He was flustered, what was he meant to say? That he would give her a 10 out of 10, surely that’s too obvious… maybe an 8 out of 10, but that’s not even close to what she deserves. She’s pretty, she’s smiley, she’s smart and she’s just amazing all round and he really liked her but why didn’t he have the balls to tell her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter