Chapter 2 - The Final Comeback

Can I Always Rely On You?

Key (for dialogue) - Donghae, Lin, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk & ?/Mystery Caller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV

Wow. They loved us. They still love us. After all these years. ELFs still scream for us. Our intro was soft & gentle, thanks to yours truly. It was awesome since Kangin, Han Geng & even Shindong hyungs had singing parts & Bummie had a forreals rap. Now, for our lead song, ELFs went crazy! Since it was our first stage, we went all out! There was a major dance break with an actual battle (ft. Han Geng, Bummie, Shin, Hyuk, me & well, pretty much all of us.) & we all pulled some fans up with us too. It was amazing. I mean, this was it, wasn’t it? This is the greatest is will be. Damn, who knew? Not me, that’s for sure. Well, might as well…

Lin's POV
Wow. They still loved them. Amazing. Their energy was still the same & it amazed me. Look how happy they are.

Donghae's POV
As we were getting back on stage to hear the winners, I couldn’t help but look for Lin. She did a great job with the broadcasting and directing. I hope she’s ok, we all want to say thanks.

Lin's POV
When the winners were announced, there was no real surprise. SuJu oppas were so happy with tears. I have seriously never seen so many grown men cry, even Kyu. & that’s saying something. They were all passing around the mic, each had something to say. Geng spoke Mandarin, Yesung had some Japanese & Donghae tried out some of his English. Ah, me being his awesome teacher, I had to cheer. After their final words, they all tried rushing off the stage. SM wanted to throw them a party, with all idols invited, along with some friends and family. As I waited in their dressing room, someone had to call me.

Yoboseyo?
Lin.
Waeyo? What?
I just wanted to see how you were.
Im fine. How are-
He cut me off instead.
I miss you. I want you back.
Do you love me?
Of course I do!
Why’d you leave me then?

I didn’t wanna wait for a response, so I hung up. I was annoyed. Who wouldn’t be? What I didn’t know was that I was heard.

Yeah, you tell him.

Oh Kyuhyun, you are my most straightforward friend. Sungmin then tried to cover up their maknae unsensitive-ness.

You okay?
Yeah, I’m good, oppa.

As the rest of them came in, I mentioned to talk about it later. I helped them gather their stuff up & to the cars.

Hey, you better not be late, missy!
I won’t, AJUSSHI.
Hiyah! I’m not that old!
Yes, yes you are.

Leeteuk laughed & they all drove off. Hmm, well, I’m just gonna take off now, I guess. Ahhhhh! What to wear!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: long story short - SJ made their first final comeback stage that Lin directed herself. while waiting for them backstage, she gets a call from someone. after their conversation, they pretty much leave to go home. i am honestly sorry, but i have obviously been paying too much or not enough attention in my English class. the details will fall in place, eventually...