Chapter 3 - Getting Ready

Can I Always Rely On You?

Key - Donghae, Lin, Jessica, One of SNSD (doesnt really matter who)

Donghae's POV

Well, getting ready didn’t have to be as complicated as before, since we all have our own places. It wasn’t a bad idea for me to get a place this big. I mean, I am what, like 27? Why not? Man, I look sharp…

Lin's POV
Eh, I don’t feel like dressing up up…Hmm, ripped black skinny jeans, well-low-cut top, 4ish-inch heels…Damn, I look hot.! (conceited.)

Donghae's POV
I was driving to the hotel the party was being held. Ah-haha, they were playin Mr. Simple on the radio! That was funny! To think that was only awhile ago...Dang there were a lot people here. Good, who better to celebrate with? Oh, I know!

What Donghae?
Hey, you there yet? Where are you? It’s loud!
Jess had a minor freakout & we’re tryin to rush her to get ready.
Why’d they call you?
Because they are my dongsaengs & they need my help, you babo.
Well, why’s it so loud? What’s with the music & screaming?
Goodbye, oppa.
Hey! You called me ‘oppa’!

I hear that all too familiar tone, telling me that she hung up. Aish, this girl…

Lin's POV
Sica-phant! If you don’t open this door, I swear, I will break it down!
Fine! I’m out! Look at me!
Stop stressing. Breathe, woman, breathe!
Unni, I cant! It hurts too much. If I go tonight, I have to tell him. & Chairman Lee. & everybody!

SLAP. I had to do something to make her stop...

Lady, you need to calm down. Relax, or not. You would have to tell eventually, preferably within the next 9 months.

Da , she’s crying.

Eotteokhae. Waeyo. What can I do now?
Don’t talk like that. Don’t even think that. Or else, I’ll slap you. This is not a bad thing. If anything, it’s good. Chairman sees how hard you’ve all worked, that’s why he’s letting you all go. To be free. He sees how happy you all are being yourselves, not a group. He sees how much you love Taec. & I bet he’ll understand, just like how we all did.

I wipe the tears from her eyes and cheeks, making her blow into the many tissues I had. The rest of SNSD slowly peek into the bathroom. I pull Jess into a hug.

But now, you’ve just gotta listen to unni & tell Taecyeon. He deserves to have known before anyone.
Unni, are we ready now..?

One of the girls ask quietly.
Jess takes a finally blow into a tissue.

Yeah, I’m better now. Gumawo, unni.
Mianhae, dongsaeng-ah. You should have never felt that you should go through this alone.
I know, unni. That’s why I came to you first

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i am sorry. i should have put in the beginning that i secretly ship alot of people (SungminXSunny, KyuhyunXSeohyun, TaecyeonXJessica...) so i will be writing in a few of them just as cameos. yeah, just one of those quirks about me... ^_^ ..! the whole symboling of the Mr. Simple thing on the radio was to show you guys just how much time had past (Mr. Simple era - 2011, the story takes place like 2016ish & yet they still play it).