Final

Jihoon, Seungcheol and Tie

"I'm going now, sweetheart!"

Jihoon put the last plate on the dishwasher and then turned around to see his husband, Seungcheol getting ready for work.
He slightly rolled his eyes when he saw his husband struggled with his tie. As always.

"Nope, mister. You're not going anywhere with that messy tie you have there." Jihoon snickered and started to work his hand on Seungcheol's tie.
"Seriously, I have told you how to do it many times yet you still messed up."

Seungcheol only laughed when he heard his wife nagging and letting him to do his tie properly. He wrapped his arms around Jihoon's tiny waist while waiting for his tie to be done.

"There you go. Perfect." Jihoon grinned as he managed to do another perfect tie for his husband and then looked up to his husband whose hands were still wrapped around his waist, waiting for him to let go. 

"Thank you, you are the best wife, Jihoonie." Instead of letting him go, Seungcheol tightened his hands around Jihoon's waist and then slowly leaning down to peck Jihoon's lips. Jihoon just shook his head and blushing madly after being pecked by Seungcheol. He then wrapped his tiny arms around Seungcheol's body and hugging him tightly.

"Did you really have to go to work?" Jihoon asked him with a tiny voice while burrying his face on his husband's chest. Seungcheol found his wife so cute being all soft and clingy to him in the morning. But sadly, as much as he wanted to just cuddle up his wife, he really had to go to work since today he got an important meeting.

"Sadly, yes Jihoonie. But I will be back as soon as I can okay? Wait for me." Seungcheol pecked his wife forehead tenderly. He then cupped Jihoon's cheeks and then squeezing it softly. Jihoon whined and tried to slap his husband's hands away just to find his husband laughing his off when he tried to. Seungcheol then started walking towards the front door, ready to go to work. Jihoon took Seungcheol's bag and then gave it to him as he send him off to work.

"I hope you do well on today's meeting. I'll be waiting for you." Jihoon said it with his reddening cheeks and then yanked Seungcheol's tie and gave him a quick kiss, after that he pushed Seungcheol out of the house and closed the door, feeling embarrassed and happy at the same time.

Seungcheol on the other hand was still trying to process what had happened just now. He then chuckled as he trying to recall the kiss that Jihoon gave him just now. "I will do well with your good luck kiss, Jihoonie." Seungcheol whispered and then off to work.