The Talk

Falling For You

Despite my orders Donghae continued into to my room and settled himself at the foot of my bed. As I felt my bed dip I quickly hid my head under my sheets.

“Fishy Hyung I said that I don’t feel like talking right now…”

“Come on~ tell hyung what is wrong~” Aigoo  there he goes trying to use his aegyo on me but it won’t work on me!

“Ani I don’t want to!”  I try to resist but this fishy is just really slippery it hard to ignore him with his innocent smile and his overall playful demeanor. Why is this hyung so difficult?

“Come on just tell hyung~ Hyung promises not to tell really!” With that Donghae extended his pinky out as if to do a pinky a promises. Sometimes I really don’t know why agree to stay in this dorm I feel as if I am constantly surround by children like some weird horror movie for stay at home moms and baby sitters. Because these guys seem to switch effortlessly from seemingly charismatic and y men that you would die to go out with to something that resembles an elementary school child. It must be infectious though because they all seem to be like this. But, despite this observation I decide to trust in that childlike smile and innocent demeanour. I extended my on pinky out and complete our pinky promise of secrecy so that what we say stays in this room and doesn’t leave this room. I proceeded to spend the next half an hour recounting the events of today. Including the kiss in the waiting room to the verbal slap that I gave to henry. I told him everything. It all came out like a dam that just burst I talked about everything that happened for the hour. And true to his promise Donghae just sat there listening as I poured out my burden in front of him to asses I don’t know why it was so easy for me to do this. I blame all on his child-like and friendly personality and the fact that he was so easy to open up to.  After finishing up I only had one thing left to do and that was to ask Donghae.

“Hyung~ otteoke?”

“I think that you guys should talk things out for the sake of yourselves and for everyone else in the dorm. If you guys won’t every person will be walking on pins and needles afraid of saying the wrong thing. But, also obvious that you are not ready to be in a relationship just yet either.”

“Then how should I settle things with Henry then?”

“I think you guys should be just friends for now…” I thought about Donghae’s proposal a little more and I realized that it was the best thing to do for now so that things don’t become awkward in the dorm. And as lonely as I feel sometimes I don’t think that now is the right to be getting relationship for the memory of him still haunts me sometimes there are just some things that every once in a while remind me of him… the most frequent one is the playful-ness of which most of the members possess and the one with the largest share is Henry.

“Thank you hyung, I guess I really needed this talk.”

“No problem, remember Hyung is always here to listen.” With that Donghae flashed me his signature eye smile. I decided to give the Fish a hug for his help. The hug surprised him but soon enough he hugged me back. I let go him of him soon after and then I remembered that I had Finding Nemo on my laptop.

“Hyung do you want to watch Finding Nemo I have on my laptop it even has subtitles!”

“Omo YES! Wait why do you have Korean Subtitles?”

“I used to watch it to speed up my reading skills.”

That sent two of us laughing. I put on the movie soon after on my laptop and about halfway through the movie without noticing I fell asleep with my head leaning on Fishy’s comfortable shoulder.

 

Henry’s POV

I watched as Donghae hyung went after Raph after he ran to his room. All of my Hyung’s were then focused on me as if waiting for to explain. Not wanting to stand there much longerI went up to the room I shared with Mimi-ge and locked the door behind me ever so grateful that he was filming something in China so he wasn’t here for the week. I sighed in the silence of my room and thought over the events of the day. Everything was going so well up until that kiss. That kiss… that stupid kiss! It had ruined everything! I already knew everything he went and was taken from him by someone that he had trusted at very young age in a particularly horrifying way. I knew it! I knew the story entirely but I still stupidly did that. I ran my hands through my hair messing it up in the middle of my outburst of rolling around on my bead  while messing up my hair and being tortured by the thoughts of my sheer stupidity today I heard knocking on my door. I tried to ignore the knocking but it never ceased and eventually turned into banging. I decided to open my door when suddenly a hand came banged me on the forehead. It turned out that it was Siwon hyung.

“Aish Hyung~ that hurt~” I whined while rubbing my now throbbing head, curse all those muscles that Siwon Hyung has.

“Mianhae, but who told you to open the door so fast.” I just pouted with his response as shows my blatant stupidity once again

“Anyways we don’t have time to talk about stupidity and how cute is, you and I need to have a talk”

“About what hyung?” I hope that if I pretend to be dumb he won’t bring it up and I won’t have retell the embarrassment of what happened today.

“Henry, I’m pretty sure we both know what we are talking about. Come on tell me what happened why is Raph acting like this?” I sighed I know it was going to go this and way. Hyung is going to kill me once he finds out. I decided to just get it over with and explain the situation as it happened and by the end of Hyung was holding the bridge of his nose and was clearly exasperated by my actions and I guess I would be too if I was him.

“You know Henry I really wonder sometimes whether your just plain clumsy or so naïve sometimes.” I pouted and just let my head drop in response to his statement. “But, I guess it isn’t entirely your fault.” My head snapped up at his statement.

“Really hyung, you don’t think so.”

“Yes it is also the fault of the guy that scared Raph from ever having contact with others.”

“So, what do you think I should do hyung?”

“I think you two should talk… but in the morning it’s too late right now he g heremight be sleeping.”

“Okay I guess I can talk to him then… Thank you Hyung for coming here”

“Eeh no problem Henry anyways I need to sleep I’m flying out tom for shoot.”

“Okay good night.” After Siwon Hyung left I decided to call it a night I changed and washed p and went to sleep hoping that things can be sorted out.

I woke up the next day and ran down to the living area expecting that Raph might be in the kitchen or just sitting there in the living room. But I was wrong as Raph wasn’t in either of those places so I decided to go check on him in his room but as soon as I entered the room I was greeted with Raph sleeping almost entirely  on top of Donghae Hyung with Donghae’s arms wrapped around him an their legs entangled. I turned around quickly and left his room as I felt my eyes start to water.


A/N: I feel so bad about always giving you guys these endings but i feel like the story was getting a bit too boring. Always remember to subscribe and comment ^-^