Chapter 2

A Thousands Years of Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin let out a sleepy yawn as he heard his alarm going off, groaning Jimin slapped his alarm clock off. He heard a knock on his door.

“Jimin-ah? Are you awake?” asked his mum

“Yeah… Will be” answered Jimin as he slowly sat up and watch as his door opened revealing his mum

“Don’t be late” said his mum as she walked away once again and returning to making breakfast.

Getting up and dragging his sleepy self to the bathroom he began his daily morning routine and brushed his teeth.

“I hate morning” groaned Jimin as he grabbed his school uniform and began changing before going downstairs where he saw his brother already sitting.

“Morning sleepy head” said Jihyun

“Morning” said Jimin with voice still laced with sleepiness as he sat at the opposite end of the table

 

---------

 

Taehyung waited for his friend outside of the school gate as he looked at his watched before clicking his tongue in annoyance.

“I should have known this was going to happen” whispered Taehyung as he heard someone shouting

“I’m sorry I’m late!” shouted Jimin

Jimin was about to greet his friend when he noticed the on-coming truck that was bound to hit his unsuspecting friend.

“Jimin-ah! Watch out!” shouted Taehyung as tried to warn his friend

Jimin stopped and looked towards his right when he noticed the truck heading his way, he knew it was too late and all he could do was close his eyes and wait for the devastating impact. Taehyung saw Jimin close his eyes in defeat, he too closed his eyes shut before the loud noises of muttering and gasping reached his ears. He was scared to open his eyes and see the devastating result of what had happened, he didn’t want to see his friend all bloody and broken. But alas once Taehyung did open his eyes he didn’t see a blood cover Jimin but a blood cover driver instead. Looking around he saw a shell shock Jimin out of harm’s way and sitting in the other side of the pavement.

“Jimin! Oh my god! Are you okay?” said Taehyung as he frantically inspected Jimin from head to toe making sure the latter was fine.

“I-uh... I’m fine Tae” stuttered Jimin

“What happened?” asked Taehyung

“I-… Don't know either” said Jimin as he looked around when his gaze landed on a hooded figure not too far from him before returning his gaze back to his panicking “I felt myself being pulled away…”

“What? What do you mean? Argh… Doesn't matter, so long as you’re okay” said Taehyung as he felt himself calming down as he pulled his friend into a tight hug “You scared the hell out of me…”

“Sorry…” smiled Jimin as he felt himself calming down with his friend’s touch

 

---------

 

“That was dangerous…” said a voice

“I know Jin… I’m sorry” said another

“If you get caught… I don't if I’ll be able to save you” said Yoongi with concern evident in his voice

“It’s okay… This is the least I could do for Kookie…” whispered Namjoon “I wasn’t there when he needed me the most, he’s suffering…I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter