Chapter 1

A Thousands Years of Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People all believed all angels came from heaven, but I’ll tell you one thing most of them do not, they all came from the land of the angels situated between heaven and Earth. Most of them get various jobs and which usually get assigned to them after graduating in Angel school. However, most angels often get assigned with ‘guardian angel’ duty where they are assigned to one individual and are responsible for them. They cannot influence the individual’s choices but can guide them through the means of subtle hint or what humans would call ‘gut feeling’. Most angels who gets assigned to this role often find themselves ascending to heaven to fulfil their roles. Jungkook a very reserved and introvert angel likes to spend most of his time watching the humans rather than joining the other angels and mingling amongst them.

Even though he had been assigned his duty quite a while ago, he had yet to be assigned a human for him to guide, he was excited to see what kind of person he will be responsible for. It wasn’t long before Jungkook heard his friend Hoseok shouting his name, most probably to look for him. If there was anyone who was close to Jungkook, it would have to be Hoseok. The said boy had a mysterious enigma to him which slowly allowed him to get closer to Jungkook when others who tried failed.

“Jungkookie! There you are! I have been looking all over for you” said Hoseok as he saw Jungkook sitting by the fountain again “Are you watching the humans again?”

“Yeah” smiled Jungkookie as he and Hoseok looked down at sight of the human world “So what were you shouting my name for?”

“Huh? Oh! Right! Yeah! They said they are going to assign you with a human now!” said Hoseok as he jumped up and down not being able to contain his excitement for his friend.

“Are you for real??” asked Jungkook in delight as he stood up and grabbing his friend

“Yes!” said Hoseok as he felt himself being pulled into a tight hug “Enough! Let’s go”

Jungkook and Hoseok ran through the court yard before stopping by the golden gate where the king of all the angels sat.

“Go, I’ll just stay here outside” smiled Hoseok as he urged the younger boy forward

With a slight nod, Jungkook pushed the door open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter