Brave Hands

The tiger and the rabbit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

 

 

 

 

A figure watches by the door as she struggled to reach the fabcon/fabric conditioner on the shelf above her. 

 

She was even leaning her body on the washing machine as support to reach but to no avail.

Limbs stretched. Still no.

 

"Oh gosh" She exclaimed in surprise when she felt a presence behind her.

 

How could she miss it when the intruder's whole body stands behind her now with almost no space between them that their clothes are touching.

 

How could she miss the warmth emanating from that said body that is enveloping her at the moment.

 

With the left arm of the intruder holding onto the washing machine in front of her keeps her in place and at the same time trapped, how could she miss that.

 

Taking a deep breathe, she spoke.

 

"Hey, I- I thought you went out"

 

"Nope, I didn't." 

 

"Do you mind if I help you out here?" The intruder offered from behind.

 

She can feel the intruder's breathe on her neck. Why can't she think fast enough at that moment?

 

"No you don't need to-" Irene protested

 

But,

 

The intruder insisted,

 

"No, its no trouble for me"

 

And so the intruder reached up the shelf with her right hand. And as her arm moved so does her body gravitated on the body in front of her.

 

Irene slowly felt being pressed onto the washing machine from her behind.

 

Making her breathless before replying,

"Okay t-thank you"

 

"No problem" the intruder replied as her body accidentally push strongly against the one inf ront of her.

 

"Uh" She exhaled due to the force of her body being pressed up.

 

"Sorry unnie, I can't see it with these towels here" The intruder replied before accidentally grinding her hips for trying to reach.

 

 

While the other tries to compose herself before breathing out her reply

 

"Its fine, Seulgi"

 

While the body behind slowly rubs her from behind despite no hands touching her.

 

"What color is it again? There's many bottles here"

 

The younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter