Brave Tongue

The tiger and the rabbit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

 

 

It was the western chic’s idea.

Wendy wanted to play such a game.

Spin the bottle.

It was Solar’s pouting and excitement that she came and sat down with the group

 

Alcohol in their system was Hwasa’s mix a.k.a. the traitor. Subtle yet strong.

She didn’t mind a few sip. While some didn’t wish to drink, well the only one actually. Angel Wheein on the couch eating chips.

Thanks for her at least someone can try to monitor the group. She didn’t have to fret. Not so much

Since Solar is so useless in these times, Byul is to blame. Byul loves to get a rise out of Solar. Solar seems tolerant at some point.

It was a sleepover, well more like, Joy’s alcohol-lazed birthday. Their shared house was big enough for tonight’s crowd which is quite a few. Actually.

 

She was hesitant at first fearing what kind of discomfort and embarrassment this game could entail. 

Though she tried as the game progressed with dares that are indeed embarrassing but still bearable. 

Some had to take swig here and there, kiss someone’s cheek but the shift came when alcohol took the color of their skin.

The redder they become, the daring the words spoken.

 

"Loose a clothing" Yeri commanded when it was Wendy’s turn. Wendy’s red face became determined as she took off her jacket. 

Teasing began to ensue. But a different twinkle in the crowds atmosphere stirred.

Next, bottle landed on Hwasa. Tsk, such a daring person, Wendy thought she needs a challenging one.

‘Guess the next person the bottle will land on. Guess wrong and you’ll have to kiss the one it landed on. Guess it right and you’re clear. I want a kiss on the lips’ mused Wendy

Laughter echoed. 

 

As Hwasa scanned the room, she spotted "I pick Moonstar."(Byul)  

An eyebrow twitched. Guess who. Haha
And then it spun around until...

It landed on...

...Joy who was eating at the moment. She immediately choked in shocked and embarrassment. Yeri was about to hand water but chose the beer instead. Joy was nonetheless thankful still.

Cheers started as Hwasa came closer to Joy. 

"3 second kiss" Wendy laughed out. Wheein agreed laughing from the couch.

And so screams erupted as Hwasa kissed Joy. Both eyes closed. Lips calmly landing on a nervous pair.

1,

2,

3.

Done.

Just a prolonged peck.

Joy was red.

Hwasa was laughing. Such a kid

 

Next, Joy spun. 

It was SeulGi’s turn.

Hwasa and Joy collaborated on the dare with them evil glint in their eyes.

SeulGi gulped. Devils in pair. Bad. Very bad.

Yeri excitedly clapping.

Irene excused herself to get more popcorn in the kitchen.

And so they’ve decided. 

"SeulGi unnie same mechanics as of Wendy unnie’s, guess who will it land on next. Right and you’re good. Wrong and you’re dead. I mean dead enough to the ear of that person for 5 secs. I want to see some wiggling tongue!"Joy laughed.

"Really you guys.." Byul laughed in pity

"Seriously both of you, you’re dead’ As she shakingly held the bottle, scanned and...

‘I choose Solar’ smiled at her and spun.

Eyes ogled at the bottle landing slowly to Solar...

Then finally stopped to the empty spot beside her.

Solar and Seulgi was shook.

 

‘What did I miss’ Irene asked with the dumbfounded faces of her friends.

Some laughed 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter