One

Sing For Me

SING FOR ME

~~~~~

The last note of the song ended and the maknae couldn't help but elicit an ear to ear grin. In his mind, he was jumping up and down. Finally, after years of practicing and observing his hyungs, he is able to compose his first masterpiece-his first song-all by himself. This time, he no longer had his hyungs to help him. Rather, they were just there to guide and encourage him. To say he was proud of himself would be understating it.

"I can't wait to let the others hear this," he muttered to himself as he arranged all his belongings back to their respective places. He glanced at his wristwatch and just realized that he had spent almost eight hours polishing his work. He hadn't even eaten his dinner and he knows his Jin-hyung, the mother figure of the group has probably bombarded him with a thousand texts already, asking him where he is and telling him to come home to eat the food he prepared. He doesn't even have to check his phone to know all that. After years of living with the six other members of the group, he has actually known them by heart already.

Once he was finished packing all his things inside his backpack, he quickly shut off the lights of his private studio and locked the door. The building was already dead quiet as most of the staffs have gone home already. It was almost ten in the evening after all. He bet even their company's CEO must be in his living room by now, lounging while watching some variety show on television.

The boy quietly made his way across the empty hallway, his Timberlands making stomping steps on the floor, before he reached the lobby of BigHit's building. He greeted the personnel by the front desk and she responded with a tired nod and a weak smile.

"Take care on your way home," she added which earned her the boy's infamous bunny smile.

"I will!" he replied before making his way out the door.

A gush of cold October wind greeted him and he slightly shivered, regretting the fact that despite knowing how cold South Korea could be during this time of the year, he still opted to wear his favorite plain white shirt which wasn't really that thick and susceptible to the chilly autumn wind.

He rubbed his fingers together and began to walk his way toward the waiting shed where he usually hails his cab.

He gleefully hummed his self-made tune as he strode and gripped his backpack tighter to his frame. With his lengthy legs and thus, long strides, it didn't take him more than five minutes to reach his destination. He stood at the edge of the shed, anticipating a cab to immediately passby although he does know that around this time of the night, empty cabs are rare. It would usually take him twenty minutes at most to finally settle inside the said public transportation. He could take the bus or the subway but that would mean changing stations and being open to the public eye, something a celebrity like him can't risk.

The boy heaved a deep sigh and looked to his left. A frown made its way to his lips when he saw that the street was empty. Not even a single vehicle was passing by let alone a cab he could ride.

He pushed his lips together into a thin line and decided to rest on the shed's bench instead. Just as his bottom hit the cold metal seat, he heard his stomach grumble and he could only inwardly groan. If his calculations are correct, with the amount of time he needs to allot in waiting for a ride and in travelling back to the dorm, it would take an hour at least. His stomach could not survive that long especially when he had just skipped lunch today as well as he woke up at around one in the afternoon already and instead of devouring a meal, he went straight to his studio to work, his system excited over the fact that he was almost done with composing his song. Now that he felt the fatigue and the hunger, he regretted sacrificing his eating time for work that could be done later. His fans always told him to eat well and stay healthy but how could he do that when he doesn't even have the right attitude to resist working hard?

The boy chuckled to himself as another gust of wind swept over the area. As soon as it died down, a flyer made its way to his lap and curious as to what it could be, he examined the contents.

"Newly open, Changshil Steak House!" it said and by staring at the photo of a plateful of meat, the boy felt his mouth watering. He was just that ravenous.

He checked the address written on the lower left corner of the flyer and quite surprisingly, the location is just a ten-minute walk from where he is. Convenient, yes, but he pondered on what his Jin-hyung would feel if he finds out their maknae didn't come home to eat the food he prepared because he preferred to eat out at a newly-opened steak house. He'd be pissed and probably blabber about it nonstop.

"Well, it's not like I'm not used to his nagging anyway," he argued to himself before glancing once more at the flyer to see if he had read correctly. Once assured of where he's going, he held his backpack closer to him and stood up, thinking, "Sorry, Jin-hyung but I have my priorities."

~~~~~

Jungkook looked up to read the sign posted above the small and dainty steak house and he smiled to himself. Not only will his tummy be happy with this decision but it'll also be like he's treating his soul after a day's hard work. Writing the lyrics and the music drained the hell out of him. It's about time he reenergizes and what better way than eating meat?

With no hesitation, he stepped into the restaurant and immediately, he was greeted by the sizzling sound of meat on the grill and the aroma of it all. He exhaled deeply and savored the delicious smell that reached his nose before he opted to settle himself in a corner table. There were only a few people inside as he observed. Most of them are middle aged men who took the time to reward themselves with some alcohol along with the restaurant's grilled beef. Well, it is late now so the fact that this place is no longer crowded with customers isn't really all that surprising.

"Unnie, look. You burnt the meat," the girl on his back complained and he chuckled lightly, not because he found it funny that the food burned (although it is also quite amusing) but because the way the girl's voice sounded was too cute even for him who rarely appreciate things related to the opposite . After his little fun, he stopped to hear if the girl noticed him chuckling over her dilemma and when he was assured she didn't notice, he sighed in relief.

"Good evening. Can I take your order, sir?" a lady in her late thirties greeted him. She was dressed in what he could tell as the steak house’s designated apron and cap, partnered with a yellow collared shirt and black pants. She was smiling despite the tiredness reflected in her eyes.

He smiled in return and said, "I'll have four servings of your best beef, please."

The lady's brow arched as she gazed at the seat opposite the lad, hoping to find some companion who could share in such a large amount of meat only to find none. Albeit hesitant on whether or not a single person could eat that much especially with a body that really isn't that big, she still nodded and took down the order on her little notepad, scribbling quietly.

"Anything else, sir?"

"Oh, give me a pitcher of iced tea as well."

She noted the addition and when he smiled once more, she stated, "I'll repeat your order, sir. Four servings of our Changshil premium beef and one pitcher of iced tea. Is that correct, sir?"

"Yeah. That's fine. Thank you."

"The food will be served within five minutes."

The lady gave a small bow to him before leaving. Once he began his wait for the food, he opted to start heating up the grill, turning it on and preparing it as how his hyungs used to do whenever they eat at places like this.

"Unnie, could you please watch over the meat? You're literally burning everything," the girl behind him complained about the second time around and he should have found it annoying, but he didn't. Somehow, it was fun listening to her nagging and it reminded him of their group's blabbermouth, his Jin-hyung.

"Oh, come on. You could still eat that. It's not that burnt," he heard the unnie finally reply.

"It is. Look. It's black already."

"Fine. If you don't want to eat my cooking then it's your loss. More for me."

He snickered quietly. Being raised to respect other people's privacy, he usually doesn't eavesdrop on some strangers' conversation but as of the moment, he just can't help himself. It's too amusing to listen to some sisterly bickering.

"Give me the tongs. I'll show you how to grill propely."

"Pshhh... If I know, you're going to do a worse job than me."

"We'll see about that."

Jungkook smiled. The way they were fighting reminds him so much of how he and his hyungs get along. There would always be little quarrels here and there but in the end, they'll still be together, having fun and making more memories to reminisce in the future.

As soon as the bickering quieted down, his order arrived, the same lady expertly balancing everything on one tray.

"Enjoy your meal, sir," she greeted with a fake smile and with an obviously forced cheery tone but Jungkook still acknowledged it anyway...for her effort.

When finally left alone with his food, he checked the grill to see if it was ready and the heat emitted from it tells him it's about time he fills his raging stomach.

He grabbed the tong from the side and began neatly arranging pieces of beef on the grill. As soon as the meat touched the hot pan, the sizzles began which for him, was music. The delicious smell of the meat also began to travel to his nose and he almost drooled, his body already eager to savor the food.

It took him a minute or two to cook the first batch and he placed it on a plate before he started to prepare a wrap for himself.

"Ha! Who's saying you're better than me now?" the girl from the nearby table began once more. From the voice, he reckoned it was the older one.

"Shut up. It's just one piece unlike yours which wasted a plateful of beef," the other retorted and Jungkook stopped to, again, listen, intrigued as to where their conversation is going this time.

"Still. You burned the meat."

Jungkook shook his head. In his mind, he realized that there are still other adults who are also as childish as him. At least, he knows he's not entirely an oddball.

"You know what? I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that. Food is more important than you."

Jungkook could only imagine the girl sticking her tongue out at her unnie and somehow, he couln't help but stifle yet another chuckle.

It became quiet after the girl let out that statement and Jungkook was left to focus back on his food. About a few minutes passed and he had already devoured half of the meat and around a third of the drink. It would have bothered him to eat this much considering the fact that he's monitoring his weight but given his hunger now, he doesn't even care anymore. Dieting could wait.

"Ah! Unnie! It's burnt again!"

Jungkook was in the middle of shoving a piece of wrap in his mouth when the younger girl started at it again and so, quite unconsciously, he stopped to admire the cuteness of her voice.

"No, it's not. You're just overreacting. It's clearly not burnt. See? It's perfectly cooked."

"Aish. Just give me the tongs!"

A bit of ruckus could be heard from Jungkook's table as the girls behind him began to fight for a pair of tongs and the right to grill. The lad felt his chair shuffle as well and it would have been annoying had it not been him, but he knows and understands well enough that such an occurrence is normal especially among the closest of friends. And he could tell...these two behind him, if not siblings, are friends who already act like family.

"Yah! I'm older than you!"

"That doesn't work and you know it!"

Jungkook pictured in his head the scene they were making from the sounds he could hear and he swore, he felt himself grin.

"I am so telling mom about this."

"See if I care."

"Yah!"

Jungkook was ready to enjoy another wrap whilst he listened to the fight when all of a sudden, a tong went flying in front of his eyes before it landed directly to the pitcher of iced tea on the corner of his table. Because of it, he could imagine his fans calling him out again as Jungshook. His eyes were bulging and he felt his jaw dropping while his heart skipped a beat at the unexpected turn of events.

He noticed the other table became deadly silent as they, too, took in what just happened. Neither of the three could utter a word for around ten seconds before one of the girl, which Jungkook identified as the younger one, spoke.

"Oh my gosh."

There was a shuffling of seats before Jungkook found himself approached by the two ladies.

"We are so sorry. My sis...oh! You're..."

"Jungkook-sunbaenim."

The unusual honorific caught Jungkook by surprise and he looked up from his table only to be met by a familiar face.

“Yuju-ssi…” he greeted, not forgetting the girl’s name after their mini duet back at KBS’ year-end show. He gave a slight bow with his head to which she responded with her own little bow.

“I didn’t know it was you behind us. I’m so sorry for the drink. I’ll just order you a new one.”

“Ah, don’t bother. I’m fine,” he said but from what Yuju saw, his eyes had that sort of disappointment as he threw a glance at his pitcher of iced tea, now adorned with their tong.

“Oh, no. I insist. I should buy you another one.”

“It’s fine, really. I’m not thirsty anymore,” he said despite still bearing the same balked look and Yuju felt guiltier. So, she turned to the direction of her unnie only to come face to face with no one.

She quickly looked around the area and saw that her beloved unnie, who was as responsible for the situation as her, is now seated back on their table, enjoying the rest of the meat.

She let out the steam inside her by sighing deeply and it was only then she noticed that Jungkook, too, saw how her unnie betrayed her. He gave her a sympathetic look and she could only smile despite the strong urge to strangle her unnie.

“Wait here. I’ll order you another drink.” She hurriedly turned her back on the lad but his reflexes were faster than hers for she found herself stopped by his strong grip on her wrist even before she could take a single step.

She faced him and shot him a ‘what are you doing’ look.

“I already told you. It’s okay. You can go back to your unnie now. It’s really not a big deal. Accidents happen all the time.”

She almost fell for the way he smiled had her mind not told her that she was still responsible and thus, need to do something about it.

“I-”

“C’mon. Spare yourself the trouble. We often see each other during music shows anyway. I’m sure you can still make up for this accident in the future.”

Yuju was left silent for she knew he had a point and furthermore, he looks insistent. The least she felt she needed to do was heed his request.

“Okay.”

“That’s better,” he said and flashed her his grin which she responded with a shy smile and a hint of a blush on her cheeks. Jungkook, despite the dim lights of the restaurant, still managed to appear glowing and obviously attractive to the girl’s eyes, much to his ignorance.

“Thank you,” she replied and attempted to give another bow only to realize that she was still in his grasp. They both noticed it at the same time and Jungkook immediately removed his hand from her arm, scratching the back of his neck out of mild embarrassment.

He cleared his throat and managed to speak without giving away the fact that he’s feeling awkward for himself after holding a girl for so long without even noticing it. “D-don’t mention it.”

“I-I’ll be going now,” she retorted with the same air of awkwardness before she gave the bow she was going to make a while ago and scurried over to the table behind his, leaving him blushing to himself.

~~~~~

“Where were you?” was the line that greeted Jungkook as soon as he stepped foot inside their dorm. He was removing his footwear and changing into a more comfortable pair of slippers when he caught, from the corner of his eyes, his Jin-hyung standing not a meter away with his hands crossed over his chest and his left foot impatiently tapping the floor as he waited for a reply. The maknae felt the urge to turn back around and avoid his hyung’s wrath but he knows better than to do such a thing which will probably magnify his hyung’s anger even more. So, albeit skeptical to deal with his hyung, Jungkook reckoned he had no other choice and thus, lifted his head to meet his hyung’s glare. He flashed him his innocent smile, hoping to get on his good side only to come out unsuccessful as the older boy retained his irritated expression.

“Where were you?” Jin repeated, this time with more emphasis on every syllable. Jungkook was obviously trying to distract him with his cuteness but he is in no mood to fall for it. He was mad…no, fuming. He actually took the time to prepare a feast for the maknae since he knows how tired he must have been after working all afternoon but what did he get in return? That’s right. He got stood up. So, he’d like Jungkook to know that flashing him smiles won’t make up for how betrayed he felt.

“At the studio, working,” Jungkook finally answered. It wasn’t a total lie though since he was in BigHit’s building. He just opted to omit the part where he ate out for telling his hyung about it would definitely add fuel to his already ignited flame.

“I called in there twenty minutes ago and they told me you left the building at around ten, and it’s almost midnight now. Don’t mess with me, Jeon Jungkook.”

The younger lad flinched. He never liked it whenever his hyungs use his full name when addressing him especially at times like these because it makes him aware of one thing- they’re dead serious and that means he’s in big trouble.

“I-”

“Hush!” Jin pushed his index finger forward and shut Jungkook up before he could even utter a response. “Don’t try to reason with me, young man. I’m in no mood for excuses. Now, tell me. Where were you and why did you not come home to eat?”

The maknae bit his lips as he contemplated on what’s the better thing to do- lie and get away with it or tell the truth and suffer the consequence. He knew both options have its own ups and downs so he settled with the righteous one.

“I ate at a newly-opened steak house.”

“You what?!” Jin was clenching his fist back and forth as he desperately tried not to pull all his hair out in frustration. All those time he spent cooking and Jungkook just went out to eat at a steak house. “I-I….yah! You know I cooked for you, right?”

Jungkook nodded.

“Then, why in the hell did you decide to eat at a steak house instead?!”

Jungkook shrugged and Jin almost threw himself at him had he not had enough patience left in him. Fortunately for the maknae, Jin was feeling quite enduring tonight after a two-hour session at a massage house.

The older boy took slow and steady breaths to calm himself and Jungkook could only watch, hoping for the best now that he just angered his hyung even more.

After a few seconds of letting his rage die down, Jin finally snapped his eyes open and heaved a sigh.

“Okay. Since what’s done is done, I’ll let you off the hook this time.”

The maknae let out a sigh of relief. A burden was lifted off him and he couldn’t be any more grateful for it.

“But…” Jin added. “as punishment, you’ll be taking care of Eodeng-ie and Eomuk-ie for a month.”

Jungkook opened his mouth to complain but when he met his hyung’s intimidating gaze, he closed it and opted to nod instead. Feeding and watching over two sugar gliders is better than cleaning the bathroom after all. He’s lucky his hyung had the heart to give him something that’s not so difficult to do as a punishment although it still is a hassle all the same but when compared with the beef he just had, everything is worth it for him.

~~~~~

“Hmmm…”

Namjoon rested his chin on the back of his hand as he tried arranging his thoughts. Currently, he just finished listening to the song the group’s maknae composed. Along with him were Yoongi and Jimin who bore the same proud look. Well, he had to admit. The composition was spot-on. The lyrics was great, and the tune was phenomenal. However, there was one problem.

“You do realize you’ve written a duet, right?” he finally opened up and Jungkook raised an inquisitive brow.

Namjoon straightened his form and cleared his throat. “The song…it’s better suited if it’s sung by two people.”

Jungkook’s mouth formed a small ‘o’ as he finally got what his hyung was talking about. He did know the song is for two. He wrote it himself. In fact, he intended for it to be a duet as he thought of something unique, something that their group rarely does. What he did not consider though is who’s going to sing it. He could sing but his partner…well, let’s just say he hasn’t thought that far off as he composed the song.

“Jin-hyung could do it,” Yoongi suggested, intrigued by the sudden change of topic.

Jungkook looked at him in horror. After getting with his Jin-hyung’s bad side yesterday, he doubts he could work properly. For sure, he’d be enduring deathly stares during recordings and that’s one thing he’s not willing to take.

“How about Jimin-hyung?” the maknae added and Jimin merely shrugged. He was up for anything after all as long as it meant giving their fans the satisfaction they needed.

“I don’t have a problem with it,” Jimin said and Jungkook mentally threw a fist in the air.

“Well…” Namjoon began and all three pair of eyes went straight to him as he continued, “There’s that but I was thinking…”

The others waited in silence as Namjoon paused for a moment, increasing everyone’s curiosity.

“How about a collaboration?”

Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook bore the same appalled look as they tried to comprehend on whether they heard Namjoon right or their ears were playing tricks on them because out of all the possible things he could have said, he just had to suggest a collaboration. With whom? The three has no idea and if they know better, Namjoon, himself, probably doesn’t have a certain person in mind either.

“You do know that takes a lot of effort rather than getting two of our members to sing the song, right?” Yoongi questioned the leader as he was the first one to snap out of his short reverie.

Namjoon nodded his head as he agreed on what his hyung has said. A collaboration does need more work to be done but it also has its advantages. It could be something new for their group. BTS has always been reserved to themselves aside from their special performances along with a few people here and there. The leader thought that it wouldn’t hurt if they try to reach out to other Korean artists. The fans would probably like it, knowing the group’s expanding its social circle.

“It was just a suggestion. We could forget about it if it’s too much.”

Being polite to the two’s conversation, Jimin raised his hand to catch both their attention to which they did as they gave the smaller man a puzzled look.

“I vote for the collaboration.”

Yoongi gave him the ‘what the heck’ look while Namjoon secretly smiled to himself as he turned to face away from Yoongi.

“The fans would find it interesting. Besides, PD-nim has a lot of connections already. He could secure an artist within minutes if we just ask him properly.”

Yoongi’s lips formed a thin line as he realized he was outnumbered on this one. So, instead of disagreeing, he shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at the maknae who, by now, sat quietly on the couch as he listened to his hyungs.

“It’s your call, Kookie,” Yoongi stated and both Namjoon and Jimin placed their gazes on Jungkook who simply smiled at them as if he was, in no way, involved with the topic on hand.

“A collab would be great.”

~~~~~

“Yah, Hwang Eunbi! Stop playing with the air conditioner!” Sowon yelled at the top of her lungs. The girls were presently inside their practice room, having their well-deserved break, and it was something Sowon despised the most because breaks mean some members would play around again. That alone equates to her stress as she’d be the one responsible to keep everyone on their best behavior but of course, such a thing could only happen in her dreams.

Unnie! Unnie! Look! I edited your face into a meme,” Eunha giddily stated as she shoved the iPad to her unnie’s face. On screen was her face clued to the body of a squirrel with a few captions on it.

Sowon, irritated even more, pushed the smaller girl away and grabbed one of her shoe to throw at SinB who was still playing with the air conditioner, switching it on and off every second.

Unnie!” Eunha complied but Sowon paid her no mind as she decided to approach SinB whom she had missed with her shoe.

“Sowon-unnie!” Yerin called out as she entered the practice room, bags of chips in her hand. Behind her stood Yuju who was busy munching on her chocolate bar.

“WHAT NOW?!” Sowon snapped at the younger lady. She was already on the verge of ‘kill’ mode which meant she’s ready to pounce at any member who’d be stupid enough to increase her irritation level. Ever since this morning, she was already having problems with the other members’ childish and immature behavior and everything just kept on piling up hour after hour. This time, she doubts she could still endure more.

Yerin took a step back and raised her arms along with the chips. “Geez, I just wanted to offer some chips. No need to be so violent.”

Sowon took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose to calm her raging nerves. She’s mad right now but she knows well enough that projecting her anger toward the members wouldn’t be the right thing to do. She, herself, can also be playful at times. She reckons it’s just a matter of understanding when it comes to situations like these. So, despite her insides still fuming, she decided to just sit on the floor and give herself some time to cool off.

SinB, who has finally taken notice of her unnie’s anger, stopped what she was doing and guiltily went over to one corner of the room to ‘reflect’. Eunha, on the other hand, decided to shut and sit beside Umji who was sleeping soundly on the floor before busying herself with the iPad.

“Chocolates?”

Sowon looked up and saw the group’s main vocal offering her a half-eaten bar of dark chocolate. She forced out a weak smile and shook her head.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Yuju asked as she took the space beside Sowon. Her eyes took pity on the stressed-out leader and somehow, she wished she could share the burden. Her unnie, she observed, always have it rough when it comes to disciplining everyone but even if her responsibilities become too much to handle like now, she would still embrace them, taking them on with all her capabilities. Yuna admires her Sowon-unnie for that.

“Don’t worry. It’s fine. I just need some time to chill out.”

Sowon let out a tired smile as she leaned her back to the wall and shut her eyes. Yuju watched her unnie silently after giving a small nod. Even though she wanted her unnie to let out some steam through talking to her about it, if her unnie doesn't want to then she's willing to respect her decision. Moments like this, she thought, always come and go as they continue being a group but she knows that these are all part of the bigger and better picture. Despite the fact that her Sowon-unnie constantly gets irritated at them, she, along with the other members know that their unnie won't get mad at them that long anyway. Also, it helps them better correct their behavior so it's not entirely a losing situation.

Yuju began to hum the tune to their song "Falling Asleep Again" as she also settled herself to casually lean back on the wall just as her Sowon-unnie did. She decided to shut her eyes as well, hoping to visit dreamland even for just ten minutes or so. It wasn't long before she found herself getting drowsy and before her mind went completely blank, she thought, "I'm thankful for meeting people like them- Gfriend's other members," and with the positive thinking, she drifted to sleep.

~~~~~

“Are you sure you want to do this, Jungkook?”

The room became silent for the nth time as BigHit’s top producer, Bang Shi Hyuk, threw the question for the second time around. Knowing the risks of their proposed plan, he needed assurance that the members involved could handle everything. He doesn’t want his boys going through controversies or getting unnecessary hates. He likes them for exploring new ideas when it comes to their music, but he favors more their good mental and physical conditions. Spending the years watching them grow and become the men they are now has created a soft spot in his hearts designated just for his boys.

“I’ve thought about it.”

All eyes turned to the maknae. The youngest purposely paused, building up the anticipation in his hyungs who are present inside the meeting room.

“And I’ve decided to do it, but…”

Everyone but Bang Shi Hyuk shifted to the edge of their seats as they willed Jungkook to continue with their inquisitive eyes. They were growing frustrated at how the maknae was dragging his words, but they don’t show it. Taehyung, in fact, kept it well by acting as if he was busy toying with a plushie he grabbed from Namjoon’s studio. Jimin was smiling. Namjoon and Yoongi were playing cool.

“I still haven’t decided on who I should collaborate with.”

As if it was part of the routines they practiced, the four BTS members’ shoulders slumped in sync with one another. Although they knew that was bound to come out from Jungkook’s mouth, it still gave them a sliver of disappointment. It has already been days since the idea of a collaboration was brought up but the maknae was still stuck without any possible artist in mind. And there they thought he already thought of one as they often see him in the dorm staring blankly ahead as if in deep thought. They’ve even seen him explore videos on YouTube, in hopes of finding the perfect artist to do the collaboration with him. Yes, they could have just gotten anyone they like but Jungkook thinks way more than that. The song he prepared was special to him. He wants everything to be perfect in its production. He has always been the stickler type of person, always wanting the best as long as its attainable, and knowing their group’s increasing popularity not only nationwide, but worldwide as well, the ideal artist isn’t impossible, but looking for him or her would take a lot of their time.

“How about…” Bang Shi Hyuk started but was soon interrupted by singing (or more like screeching) voices from the other side of the door. Everyone in the meeting room didn’t even wonder who the owner of the voices could be. There are only two BTS members who aren’t with them now, and judging by the song, even Bang Shi Hyuk sighed.

Jeonhago sipeo seolleimeul oneulbuteo urineun!

“Can they shut the up?” Yoongi whined as he exaggeratedly covered his ears to drown out the voices from outside. Hearing them, he could also imagine the two dancing to the song like creepy drunk people. They’ve been repeating the same song for days now and it was haunting him that even he could remember the lyrics and the way the two members look dancing to it whenever he closes his eyes.

kkumkkumyeo gidohaneun oneulbuteo urineun!”

“You know they won’t listen,” Jimin stated to which Namjoon added, “It’s better if we leave them be.”

“Hoseok, do the high note,” they heard Jin excitedly say before Hoseok’s voice erupted, with his struggle to reach the note.

Eonjekkajina!”

“The ?!” Yoongi cursed while the rest inside the room flinched at the noise BTS’ main dancer was creating. Yes, they appreciate his singing ability but when he does things like these, doing high notes and all, everyone, including their producer, would have this urge to duct tape his mouth for hours to keep him quiet.

No, no, no, no, ooooh~

“Would somebody stop him?”

Jimin looked at his co-member, and then to Bang Shi Hyuk, but not one of them bothered to do anything. They just sat there with a reaction that is a mix between distaste and secondhand embarrassment. Well, that’s everyone minus Jungkook who bore his famous ‘I’m Jungshook’ look.

“If no one’s doing it, I’m going to,” Suga declared as he stood up from his seat, and readied himself to scold Hoseok’s face. He was a bit pissed at the fact that they were having this serious meeting while Hoseok, along with his Jin-hyung, is interrupting with their annoying girl group sessions. Had they been in a less grave situation, he would have laughed at the pair’s antics, but they were meeting with Bang Shi Hyuk for a possible collaboration for Heaven’s sake. The least the two could do was lower the volume or not sing at all. It was easy as that.

“I’m coming with you,” Jimin added. Both Yoongi and him began to walk toward the door when someone suddenly called out.

“Wait!”

Again, all eyes turned to Jungkook and the annoyance from the pair’s noise disappeared and was replaced by much intrigue.

“I think I have an artist in mind.

~~~~~

Wow, after 12983712946192 years, I finally posted this. I feel so accomplished hahaha. I won't make this note long. I just want to say "BUDDIESXARMYS, PLEASE VOTE GFRIEND AND BTS ON MAMA. The least we could do is give them an award for all their hard work." Also, to all those excited about BTS' appearance on Ellen and on AMA, put your hands up! HAHAHA Let's count the days together.