Come Right on In

Ahgase Dream Season 2

 

Jaebum was in his last year of community college, he had been at cram school since he had gotten out of his day classes, finals for his first semester was slowly closing in and he knew that he would probably fail if he didn't get any extra studying in.  After he had stopped by the gas station near his house to pick up a very late dinner since everywhere else had closed a long time ago.

 

He was ready to get in, heat his dinner up.. if that's what he could even call it. But as he walked walked in and turned the lights on he noticed that there was a person sitting on his couch. Thought the person did look strange, was he a person?

 

“UH…. ”

 

“Did you know you have a piece of rug that says ‘come right on in’ in front of your door?” Jackson turned and looked at the male standing there. His fingers continued to fiddle with the remote to the TV in his hand, eyes locked on the other male with a slight smile on his face. “So I helped myself.” he said before lifting the remote.

 

“Hey, can you tell how to work this thing? I’ve been pressing buttons for about an hour but I don’t know what any of them do.” he said and chuckled. “Does one of them blow someone up?” he asked.

 

Jaebum stared at the male and then scoffed a little bit as he marched towards the quite attractive stranger. “Excuse me but this isn't your house. Last time i checked i didn't let you in!  Just because i have a doormat that is passively sarcastice doesn't mean i want people in my house!” He huffed out.

 

“give me my tv remote. How do you not know how to use a tv remote? What are you an alien?”

 

Jackson stared at the male and shrugged. “I don’t know. Didn’t have them when I grew up.” he said and chuckled at the question. “An alien? That’s ridiculous. They don’t exist.” he said. “Though I am a vampire.” he told him and waved his hand towards the door. “And passive or not, it’s an invitation so I took.” he grinned. “My name is Jackson, pleasure to meet you. And what is your name?” he asked.

 

Jaebun blinked rapidly and furrowed his brows as he shook his head. “oh my god there's a crazy person in my house who thinks hes a vampire.” He wheezed out and brought his bag of food to the kitchen. “i don't believe this.”

 

Jackson cocked his head before he stood and followed the other into his kitchen. “Crazy? You know what’s crazy, having a welcome  mat in front of your door that just welcomes in vampires.” he said and grinned. Moving to the island, he leaned against it, watching the other. “You know, it’s polite introduce yourself. I would love to have the pleasure in knowing who I’m speaking with before I have dinner tonight.” he commented.

 

As soon as the words left the vampire's mouth he turned around and pointed at him. “I'm jaebum. You.. are leaving. I don't know you, i am very very tired, and very crabby because of school. I just want to eat and go to be.” He grumbled as he turned back around to take his burritos out of the bag and put them on a plate.

 

“Oh, Jaebum?” he spoke and nodded. “That’s a nice name. Powerful name.” he said and chuckled. He rested his head in his hand as he watched for a moment. “No, I don’t believe I’ll be going anywhere.” he chuckled. “I got invited in and I will decide to go now.” he smirked. “So tell me about yourself Jaebum. You’re in school huh? What are you studying to be? A doctor maybe? What other things can you be anymore.” he asked and waved his hand. “I mean, I guess the times have changed since I was last alive. I suppose you could be almost anything now, can’t you?”

 

Jaebum sighed heavily and hung his head in defeat, he shook his head a little and put the plate into the microwave, then turned it on for 4 minutes. “No i'm not studying to be a doctor. I’m studying to be a good businessman. “ He said and rolled his eyes a little” it wasn't my choice, my father is in business and is a ceo. He expects me to live up to his expectations.” He mumbled and then glared at the vampire. “So when exactly are you going to leave?”

 

“Oh? Is he now?” Jackson asked and chuckled. “But let me guess, you don’t want to be a businessman? And what exactly do you want to be little Jaebum? Hmm?” he asked and grinned. The question was asked and Jackson shrugged. ‘Whenever I feel like it. Maybe after a meal, if you so inclined to indulge me.”

 

Jaebum made a face and then snorted as he shook his head. “i don't want to be anything.” he said as he hummed softly and then made another face as he shook his head more. “i don't have enough burritos for two people! So you're out of luck with that.”

 

Jackson could only laugh at that, lips pulled back in a wide grin and showing off his sharpened incisors. “You foolish mortal.” he said. “I don’t eat your human food.” he said and scrunched up his face. “I drink blood. I am a vampire after all.” he mused with a smile. “Or do you still not believe me?” he asked.

 

Jaebum’s eyes widened as he looked at Jackson and blinked rapidly. There was no way those were real, they were way too long to be real teeth. “so what.. you want to bite my neck? Sorry but i don't want to be like you.”

 

“Are you just an idiot?” Jackson mused. “I thought for sure all you humans knew stories of vampires.” he commented. “Biting you and feeding from you won’t turn you.” he said with a heavy sigh like that was the most obvious thing in the world. “Making you feed off me after I’ve bitten you is what turns you. So don’t be worried about that. You can still be a human.” he snorted. “Though what a boring existence if you ask me.”

 

Jaebum gaped at the vampire and scoffed loudly. “We know the stories! But to us they are just stories! No one's ever even seen a real vampire!” He defended and then shook his head as he grumpily grabbed his burritos out of the microwave once they were done and headed up the stairs to go to his bedroom. “Stupid? Me? Ugh.. The nerve.”

 

Jackson followed after the other hurriedly, humming to himself as he listened to the other speak. “Well I mean you are stupid. You’ve been staring at a real vampire this entire time.” he said and grumbled as he took the stairs slowly once he was behind Jaebum. “Come on, just a little nibble and I’ll be gone.” he tried to persuade. “Or I could be here forever. Your choice.”

 

Jaebum sighed heavily and frowned, he didn't want his stranger staying with him the whole time, he had things he needed to do and Jackson was like a puppy following him around all the time. “fine. A small bite. But only a small bite!”

 

“Really? You'll let me eat?” Jackson asked and smiled. He walked closer and took his arm. “Awesome! So where should we do this? He asked and cocked his head. “any place you're comfortable with.”

 

Jaebum walked into his bedroom and sighed a little bit as he sat down on his bed. He looked up at the vampire. “If i let you bite me now will you leave me alone and let me eat in peace?” He asked as he set his burritos on his nightstand.

 

“yeah. Yeah sure.” Jackson answered quickly and grinned. “So should I sit next to You? Or behind you?” he asked and rubbed his chin. “Maybe laying down?”

 

Jaebum sighed and reached out to grab the Vampire’s arm and yank him down onto his lap, rolling his eyes a little as he tilted his head to the side, baring his neck. “just do it, sit like this and just bite.”he mumbled out of a little bit of frustration.

 

“Oh!” Jackson muttered in shock. “A bold choice I must say.” He chuckled and nodded. “Sure then. Let's see what we got here.” Jackson said and leaned in, sniffing his neck for a moment. “Smells good. Very clean.” He spoke with a nod. Humming to himself, he parted his lips and sank his teeth into the flesh.

 

Jaebum sighed as he listed the the vampire, rolling his eyes again. When he felt his neck being punctured by fangs his eyes widened as he choked out what sounded like a moan but instead was a sound of protest because oh my god they were real and he was being used as food. He had genuinely thought that jackson was simply ing with him. But the fangs now buried in his neck proved otherwise.

 

Gripping the back of his neck gently, Jackson removed his fangs, mouth still enclosed around the bite marks as he started . The warm, coppery liquid filled his mouth and he let out an appreciative hum because boy did this human taste really good. Not as good as a , but he had clean, pure blood nonetheless. Not the kind of blood he was used to, weighed down by drugs and alcohol, smoking and the like.

 

Jaebum couldn't suppress the actual moan that slipped out when the vampire started to on his neck, he could feel the blood being pulled out of him, it made him feel lightheaded, queasy and slightly aroused. He never knew that vampires actually existed but here he was, a vampire.. a very attractive vampire, perched on his lap.

 

Jackson knew he shouldn't take too much from this guy. With a little and some sweet talking, he could probably convince the other to become his personal blood bank. He took what he needed, just enough to stave off his hunger and just enough to keep Jaebum slightly lucid. After all, the other would need to have some strength in order to eat and regain the blood he lost. Pulling back, he grinned at him, his red lips.

 

“That was really good.”

 

Jaebum blinked a little as he stared blankly at the vampire, still in shock that he had actually been fed off by a vampire, and also in shock because it had been a slight… very slight turn on. “o-oh..”

 

Jackson stared at him and laughed. “Well thanks for the meal.” he said and patted his back gently. “Well like I said. I'm gonna leave now that I've eaten. Thanks for putting me up now.” he said. “Maybe I'll come by again one day.”

 

Jaebum nodded slightly and blinked more before he turned to look up at the vampire with a dazed look. “mhm..” he hummed softly and shook his head a little. “what if i take the mat away? You can't come in then.”.”

 

Jackson stared at him and nodded slowly. “Yeah I guess so.” he said and shifted before standing. “If you don't want me back, that's fine. I'm sure I can find another place.” he mused and grinned. “Well it's been real fun Jaebum. Enjoy your burritos.”

 

Jaebum nodded and rubbed his neck lightly, frowning as he glanced over at his burritos.”uh yeah.. well we will see.”he said softly and then yawned loudly. He felt so drained but he was still so aware of everything around him.

 

Jackson reached out and rubbed his head gently. “Just take it easy okay? First time feedings usually make you feel tired and weird. Eat and then sleep. You'll feel better in the morning.” he assured him. He gave one last look before moving to the door and opening it, slipping out of the bedroom and closing the door behind him.

 

Jaebum nodded and sighed heavily as he grabbed his burritos and took a bite, then paused as he felt something twitch, he slowly looked down at his pants and groaned as he flopped back on his bed. “jesus mother of god why am i hard?!” he asked himself out loud and then angrily put his burrito back on the plate and wobbled a little into the bathroom and into the shower.

 

-~-

 

Weeks later after finals Jaebum had been sitting in his living room, his knee bouncing a little ashe sighed and he glanced over at the welcome mat in the corner. Ever since the night that jackson.. the vampire that had fed off him weeks prior. So many thoughts had been running through his head about what had happened after Jackson left. His body had betrayed him to the point that he had ended up sleeping in way past his first class. He had been stuck in the bathroom until early morning.

 

Was it bad that he actually missed him? He had only met him once. Just once. He had been debating all day about whether he should put the mat out again. “ it.. “he muttered as he got up and trudged over to the mat and grabbed it. He headed outside and slapped the mat down on the front step. He sighed as he went back in and flopped down on the couch, his head tipping back as he closed his eyes and waited.

 

What exactly was he waiting for? Probably just the company of another, he had been distancing himself from the small amount of friends he had just because he felt like absolute hell about finals and now he was really needing someone around.

 

“I see you healed well.” Jackson mused as he leaned over the tipped head with a grin. “I also see you returned your mat to the front door. Thank you for inviting me in.” he said lightly and reached up and his head gently.

 

Jaebum jumped slightly at the voice and then held his hand to his chest as he puffed out his cheeks. “Okay just because you're a big bad immortal vampire doesn't mean you can just scare me half to death!” he hissed and then rubbed at his neck, somewhat missing the ache that had been there in the last week. “You're welcome.. Don't say i never did anything for you.” he grumbled slightly and then slowly leaned back into the position he had been in before Jackson has oh so nicely given him a heart attack.

 

Jackson couldn’t stop the laughter that fell from his lips. “I’m not sorry.’ he snickered. “Look, I’m centuries old and dead. I have to get my entertainment somehow right?” he asked and moved around the couch and sat next to Jaebum. Resting his elbow on the back of the couch, he laid his head his hand as he looked him over. “It hasn’t been that long ago since we’ve seen each other, but tell me how you’ve been. How were those burritos?”

 

Jaebum coughed and looked away at the mention of the burritos, he ahool his head a bit and sighed a little. He never ended up eating the burritos, because by the time he had finished taking care of the that had popped up through his rock solid self control they had gone cold and he was too tired to reheat them.

 

“That bad huh? Eh...I can’t remember the last time I’ve had human food.” he said and shrugged. “I have a lovely meal all the time and it never goes cold.” Jackson chuckled and hummed. “But then again, it can be rotten. There are some people that I just can’t stand to drink from.” he snorted before poking Jaebum’s side. “You though, the best blood I’ve had in a few years. Thank you for letting me feed before.” he said and paused, staying silent for a moment before grinning. ‘You wouldn’t mind...letting me feed again, would you?”

 

Jaebum frowned and shuddered slightly at the thought of rotten blood, ge made a face of disgust and then looked over at the vampire and nit his lip slightly, his head nodding on its own. “Your uh… fangs are sanitary right? I'm not going to catch any hobi diseases am i?” he asked cautiously as his eyes started to take in the Vampire's features, he had already known that Jackson's face was handsome but he couldn't help but notice that he actually looked quite twinkish, not too much muscle but just enough to look built.

 

“Diseases?” Jackson laughed hard. “How can you cat a disease from the dead? There is nothing for the disease to survive on.” he said and stretched. “Trust me, I'm a clean person anyway. And I don't tend to partake in drinking bad blood all too often. And those people with the diseases have the bad blood.” he explained and his lips. He was quite hungry, having been saving his next meal for sometime in hopes the mat would be returned and he could see Jaebum again. His blood was very addicting and ever since the first bite, Jackson couldn't stop thinking about how the other moaned. Usually an awkward moment when it happened but not so with Jaebum and he wasn't entirely sure why but he liked it  

 

“Where would you like to do it this time?” he asked.

 

Jaebum nodded a little and bit then bit his lip as he looked around, he didn't have too many open windows down here in the living room since all of them were open upstairs to vent out the house. “i-i guess here..” he said softly and looked over at Jackson and hummed softly as he let his eyes drift down to the vampires thighs. God they were thick, he couldn't count how many times over the past few weeks he had imagined the vampire on his lap again, grinding down on him. He gulped slightly and cleared his throat loudly, willing away the thoughts in his head.

 

“Cool, here is perfect.” Jackson said and shifted on the couch as he moved closer. “Hmm...now for the best position.” he said in thought. Climbing onto his knees, he moved to straddle Jaebum’s lap and stared down at him. “Is this okay? Or You could sit on my lap this time.” he offered. Or maybe I should move around the back of the couch and bite you that way.” So many options and yet he wasn’t sure which he preferred at the moment.

 

Jaebum reached forwards this time and held onto Jackson’s hips, squeezing them subconsciously as he shook his head. “this worked fine last time so why switch it up?” He asked and furrowed his brows a little bit as he looked the Vampires facial features over. He was praying that he didn't get hard this time, because that wouldn't end out well. He was food to the vampire, not an option for ual advances.

 

Jackson raised a brow as his hips were grabbed and he nodded. “I like how you think.” he said and laughed softly. Leaning down, he sniffed over Jaebum’s neck lightly and sighed happily. “Smells so good.” he whispered before biting down on the flesh, groaning softly as the flavor hit his tongue.

 

Jaebum had to bite back the groan that threatened to spill out, his face scrunched up at the pain of the fangs sinking into his flesh. His nails dug into Jackson's hips to keep himself from letting out any noises. The pain of the bite was slightly pleasurable, just like last time it made different swirls of feelings go through him and it was hard to keep himself in control of his own body.

 

Removing his fangs, Jackson ran his tongue over the sound lightly as the blood began to spill forth. Just like last time it was so delicious and intoxicating. He loved it greatly. Even in the weeks time he hadn't been to see Jaebum, his other meals could never compare to the taste of the male.

 

Jaebum couldn't help the moan that slipped out as Jackson's tongue ran over the wound, his fingers twitched as he but down on his bottom lip quickly. He closed his eyes as his head fell back against the back of the couch. He couldn't explain why but its was getting harder and harder to not get hard. Why was it so hard??

 

Jackson groaned out softly as he on the wound. He drank down what came out, keeping in mind not to drink too much from Jaebum. When he felt his hunger subside, he pulled back and lapped at the wound to make it clot and sighed constantly, his lips. “Still the best meal ever.”

 

Jaebum sighed as he shifted a little and opened his eyes, they were clouded with arousal. His eyes were the one thing he could never control properly, they always showed his emotions. “glad you think so..” he mumbled softly, keeping his head tipped back in hope that the vampire wouldn't notice his predicament. As much as he wanted to grind up against the man in his lap, he needed to hold back, this creature wasn't alive, he had no heart and Jaebum had a strict policy of saving himself for his lovers. He didn't believe in one night stands but god damn it if he wasn't hard as a rock at just the thought of the vampires fangs grazing against his as he him off..

 

Jackson stared over Jaebum for a moment and smiled. Reaching up, he ran his fingers through Jaebum’s hair gently as he sat back on his lap, making himself comfortable. “You liked that didn't you? I can smell it on you.”

 

Jaebum grunted softly as his response, a slight nod of his head as he closed his eyes again. He did like it, he like it alot. He had never experimented in his life but now he wished he had, he had no idea that hot white pain could feel so torturously good.

 

Jackson laughed softly as he leaned back in and dragged his tongue up Jaebum’s neck. “Do you want to feel more?” he asked softly. “Do you want me to make you feel good?”

 

Jaebum let out a low groan as he felt the tongue against his neck, he let out a little huff as he felt his twitch in the confines of his jeans. “y-yes.. ..” he moaned out as he slid his hands back to Jackson’s and squeezed it roughly.

 

Jackson groaned out and nipped at his neck again, his fangs lightly grazing over the flesh as he pressed back against his hands. “You sure you want to play with a vampire? I bite.” he teased with a chuckle as he pulled back and stared down at him. “And once I start, it’ll be a while before I’m fully satisfied.”

 

Jaebum grunted as the vampire nipped at his neck, he nodded and squeezed Jackson's again, pulling his hips against his. His hardon pressing against Jackson’s crotch. “i have good stamina don't worry.” hr mumbled out as he dug his nails into Jackson’s . “I’ve been thinking about it all ing week, so don't tease me.” he grumbled as he pressed his hips up.

 

“You’ve been thinking about this? Little ol’ me?” Jackson asked and chuckled. “First thing first, I live to tease Jaebum. I hope you can handle it.” he said and hummed lightly as he gave his neck a few more nips. “Second of all, tell me what you’ve been thinking about. What does your little heart desire?” he asked.

 

Jaebum groaned lowly before speaking again. “Your lips around my , your fangs grazing against it as i your mouth. “He moaned out at the thoughts, his twitching in his jeans at the thought. “Jesus ..” He hissed out and shifted on the couch. “God i want your mouth around my so badly..”

 

Jackson snickered as he shifted off of Jaebum’s lap and moved down to his knees. “Well that is also a meal I like.” he mused as he started working on Jaebum’s pants, fumbling with the belt a few times before finally figuring it out. Flicking open the button, he pulled down the zipper and tugged at the material. “Take them off.”

 

Jaebum Lifted his hips and tugged his pants and boxers down till they were around his ankles, he his lips and sighed happily when the cool air of the room surrounded his aching member. “i’ll serve you a five course meal then, i’m known for my stamina with my exes.” he purred lowly as he wrapped his hand around the base of his , it slowly.

 

“Oh a five course meal you say?” Jackson asked, so intrigued. Chuckling, he grabbed Jaebum’s left ankle and pulled his foot out of his boxers and pants before parting the other’s legs and slipping between them. “And what a delicious appetizer this looks to be.” he cooed out as he moved in and ran his tongue lightly over the head. “I’m going to enjoy this.” he whispered, humming happily at the amazing taste he got from just one pass of his tongue.

 

Jaebum hummed softly and slid his fingers into Jackson’s hair, he leaned back against the couch and groaned. The feeling of the vampires tongue against the head of his sent shivers down his spine, it had been so long since he had gotten a from anyone so he was already leaking. “so am i~ come on Jackson. my ~”

 

“Quite demanding.” Jackson teased and flicked his tongue against the slit lightly. Parting his lips, he took the slowly into his mouth and applied the lightest of suction. He wanted to tease and make Jaebum beg for it.

 

Jaebum chuckled lightly and groaned out of frustration as he bucked his hips up a little. “oh ..” he breathed out and hissed slightly as he tugged at the vampire’s hair roughly.

 

Jackson chuckled and pulled off, his lips as he smirked at him. “I wonder if the blood down here will taste just as good.” he cooed. Deciding not to tease anymore, he took Jaebum back into his mouth and on him quickly, reveling in the milky taste of the other.

 

Jaebum shuddered at the thought of Jackson biting him so close to such  a sensitive area, he let out  breathy moan as he ed up into Jackson’s mouth, his nails digging into his scalp as he guided his head over his . “ your mouth is so good. harder.” He grunted out and his lips a little bit.

 

Jackson chuckled around the other’s , on it hungrily. His hand moved down and rubbed slightly against the other’s balls teasingly. Pulling back slowly, he grazed his fangs over the other’s teasingly. He really wanted to see the other’s reaction.

 

Jaebum’s twitched heavily as he felt the vampire’s fangs against his , precum pearled out of the tip and onto Jackson’s tongue. His thighs shook lightly as he groaned and dropped his head back against the back of the couch. “Oh f-…” He moaned out loudly, his eyes rolling back as he closed them tightly.

 

Groaning softly, he pulled back around the before taking him back down into his mouth. He swallowed around his a few times before letting his fangs slowly sink into the flesh. Pressing his tongue against the vein, he it while removing his fangs and on his , drinking down the blood as it flowed out.

 

Jaebum’s thighs jerked slightly at the intense pain that ran through him as the fangs sank into the most sensitive part of him, he cried out and brought a hand up to muffle the noises that slipped out as he vampire drank his blood again, his body felt weak from the feeding. His blood was flowing out steadily into the mouth of the vampire with every angry throb of his .

 

Jackson drank a little more before pulling off completely. his lips, he ran his tongue over the bite marks to get them to stop bleeding. “I think you taste even better down here.” he cooed. Looking up at Jaebum, he leaned his head down and ran his tongue over his balls slowly. “Tell me how that feels.”

 

Jaebum let out a shaky moan and grabbed ahold of Jackson’s hair, he tugged at it harshly as his jaw clenched. Normally when he got a no one ever ventured down that far, they only focused on getting him off or hard enough to get a good out of him. “ing good, do it again.” He demanded as he lifted his hips a little and tugged Jackson’s head forward, wanting to feel his mouth on him.

 

Jackson groaned out and pressed his mouth against Jaebum’s balls, hungrily on them. His tongue moved over one before moving to the other, nipping lightly at the flesh. He smirked to himself as he moved down further and over hole before moving back up to his balls and then to his . Taking the head into his mouth, he on it hungrily.

 

Jaebum let out a little growl and yanked at Jackson’s hair when the tongue swiped over his hole, he shook his head a little and gulped. “N-not there.. “ He breathed out as he scooted more towards the vampire and ed up into the vampire’s mouth when the hot mouth was back around his . He groaned as he held the vampire’s head still and slowly started ing his mouth,his throbbing eagerly against Jackson’s tongue.

 

Jackson snickered to himself as he kept his head still for the other. He would remember that for the future, that was for sure. One day he would get little Jaebum to like having his hole , even if he never bottomed. Groaning around the heated flesh, he hollowed his cheeks to on the other nice and hard.

 

Jaebum kept ing up into Jackson’s mouth, he panted softly as his neck muscles tensed, his closing in. “ ..” He groaned out as his twitche and pulsed before he came hard, his shooting down the back of the vampire’s throat in thick white ropes.

 

Jackson moaned out as he drank down the spilled into his mouth. It was salty, bitter and he didn’t quite like it as much. A good, healthy diet for Jaebum should change the taste though. Maybe it was something Jackson would try to convince the other to do. Running his tongue against the pulsing member, he slowly pulled off of his and his lips. “Mmm. That was a nice dessert.”

 

Jaebum panted softly as he let go of the Vampire’s head and smirked slightly, his hand moving down to himself slowly, drawing out his orgsm a little longer. “Glad you enjoyed that, but i'm still ready to go.”He said lowly as he rubbed his thumb over the head of his . Jackson was in for a very long night and there was no way he was taking no for an answer, even if he had to resort to seducing him. As weak as he felt physically, he was still up for two or more rounds of good hard ing. Something he had been craving for months since his last break up

 

Jackson raised a brow at the comment and he grinned. “Midnight snack too?” he asked and moved to stand on his feet, knees sore from the position that they had been in for a while. Shifting, he moved to climbed into Jaebum’s lap and sat down on it. “I’m up for it baby.”