Fun day out? Not today!

Ahgase Dream Season 2

 

 

It was finally that time of year, the season for all things spookayy~ As Youngjae would say. It amused Jinyoung how crazy Youngjae would get around this time of year. The younger loved halloween but hated everything about it except for the candy. So Jinyoung had spent the entire week leading up to Halloween planning a day for the two of them. A day where he would hopefully warm Youngjae up to the idea of all things spooky and scary. His young lover was still fast asleep in their bed, which was actually two single beds pushed together to make one big-ish bed.

 

He made his way into the bedroom and smiled lightly as he crawled onto the bed and gently shook Youngjae’s shoulders. “Baby.. Wake up..” He called ut softly as he leaned down to peck Youngjae’s forehead. “Today is the day~ We got a big day ahead of us so i need you to get up and get dressed.”

 

Youngjae groaned as the soft voice broke through his haze of sleep, bringing him out of his wonderful dreams of playing with twenty puppies at once. Shifting on the bed, his head rolled to the side, closer to Jinyoung’s body and he opened his eyes slowly. Whining softly, he lifted his eyes up to stare up at Jinyoung. “Babe?” he asked sleepily and shook his head. “No.” he whined and pulled the covers up to cover his head.

 

Jinyoung chuckled softly and then sat next to the younger on the bed and gently slid an arm under him, then sat him up and rubbed his back slowly. “Come on.. We are going to an amusement park later on~ But i have breakfast made for you.. I even made a pie too.” He said softly as he pressed little kisses to Youngjae’s cheek repeatedly, still rubbing his back to try to wake him up in the position he was in.

 

Youngjae groaned as he was lifted, head dropping forward as his back was rubbed. Groaning softly, he reached up and rubbed his eyes sleepily before he turned his head and looked at the other. “Babe...it’s illegal to wake up before noon.” he grumbled and shifted to lean against Jinyoung’s body, yawning. He was silent for a moment before smiling slightly. “What did you make for breakfast?”

 

Jinyoung chuckled softly and ran his fingers through Youngjae’s messy hair as he smiled at him softly. “I made bacon, eggs, sausage, waffles and hashbrowns. But you might want to hurry before the smell waks anyone else up.” He whispered softly and pecked Youngjae’s cheek gently. “You know how the others are~ Especially with food.” He mumbled softly and then cupped Youngjae’s cheeks. “Come on, you can wash up after you eat, i want you to have a full belly,”

 

Youngjae groaned and whined. “It sounds so good. Why does it have to be now?” he whined. Sitting up fully, he ran a hand through his bed head mess of hair before yawning once more and stretching. “Mmm, fine. You convinced me.” he said and smiled softly at the other. Leaning in, he stole a quick kiss from Jinyoung before tossing the covers aside. He crawled out of the bed and stood there for a moment to gather his bearings before making his way to the door.

 

Jinyoung chuckled softly and got up off the bed and moved to help steady Youngjae just incase he toppled over, he smiled gently and nuzzled his cheek. “Come on angel~” He said softly as he took Youngjae’s hand and lead him out to the kitchen and pecked his cheek while handing him his [plate that had already been made. “Tah dah~?

 

Youngjae held his hand as he followed him into the kitchen and smiled as he took the plate. “Looks good babe. Thank you.” he said and moved to grab his fork. In his still sleepy state, his butter fingers dropped his fork. Gasping, he moved to catch it, but in the process ended up knocking his plate and tossing the food all over his lap, the hot eggs and bacon burning into his bare thigh. “!” he shouted and scooted his chair back and stood up, quickly throwing the food off his lap.

 

Jinyoung gasped and moved to get a cool rag, he quickly pressed it to Youngjae’s thigh in an attempt to help soothe the burn. “Oh my god babe!” He whined as he looked up at him as he took the plate and set it on the table. “Gah I should have had you sit down before i gave you the plate i forgot about your sleepy butter fingers i'm so sorry!” He wheezed out in a bit of a panicked state. “Are you okay?”

 

Youngjae groaned as he reached down and pressed his hand over Jinyoung’s. His thigh was throbbing in pain. Whimpers left him and reached out with his other hand and held onto Jinyoung, whining. “No...it really hurts.” he whispered. “Do we have any burn cream?” he asked.

 

Jinyoung nodded quickly and then picked Youngjae up and set him up on the table, he moved around, looking in the various drawers till he found the bottle of burn cream. “I keep it in here just in case..” He said and then looked Youngjae over. He tugged at Youngjae’s bottoms and pulled them down so he could reveal the red area. “Ouch… god  babe i'm so sorry.”He mumbled as he poured some of the cream onto his hand and then massaged it gently into the irritated skin.

 

Youngjae watched Jinyoung as he moved around the kitchen. Shifting back on the table, he pulled his pant leg up to see the burn before letting it drop when the other came back. He didn’t protest as his pants were pulled down and he could see fully the burn now. “If this doesn’t blister I’ll be really surprised.” he said softly and lifted his eyes to meet Jinyoung’s before smiling softly. “It’s not your fault.” he said. “I’m just a sleepy idiot.” he assured him.

 

Jinyoung shook his head and smiled gently as he leaned in to peck Youngjae’s lips gently. “I’ll make you a new plate okay? Just sit at the table and i’ll bring it to you.” He tugged the pants back up carefully and hummed softly. “I know you are but i did forget about that too. So its just as much my fault as it is yours.”

 

“Younggie, it’s not your fault.” Youngjae said as he slipped off the table carefully and sat down in his chair, sighing softly. He tried his best to not make his pants move too much or he was sure he would feel real pain. “I’m okay, okay? It’ll be okay.”

 

Jinyoung nodded and took the plate off the table, he walked over and started putting more food on the plate, and once everything was on it he gently sat it down  on the table in front of Youngjae. “Eat up okay? What do you want to drink?” He asked as he leaned against the table and played with his fingers.

 

Youngjae watched Jinyoung and smiled softly. He reached out and covered Jinyoung’s hands with his and leaned forward and kissed him softly. “I love you.” he whispered, smiling at the warm feeling that course through him anytime he ever said those words to Jinyoung. “I want Orange Juice.” he said and nodded. “I need a good course of...well anything.” he laughed.

 

Jinyoung smiled softly and nodded as he moved over to get the orange juice out of the fridge, he grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and smiled as he set it down in front of youngjae, nest to his plate. He poured in the juice and then set the pitcher on the table a little ways away, then went and got himself some bacon and a waffle. “{I love you too baby~” He said softly as he sat down at the table and munched on his bacon.

 

Youngjae’s smile brightened further at the response and he started happily eating the food presented to him. “Mmm, this is so delicious.” he groaned and nodded to himself. He ate all his bacon first. Then the sausage followed by the eggs and then the waffle that he had. “I swear you’re just trying to fatten me up so you can eat me later.” he teased and sipped his orange juice.

 

Jinyoung chuckled and shook his head quickly as he ate his waffle and finished off his bacon. “No no~ Just trying to make sure you have lots of energy today! Besides i already ate my portion while i was cooking everything else~” He teased lightly and then stole a sip of the orange juice.

 

“Of course you did.” Youngjae laughed and sat back in his chair. “That was good. Thank you.” he said. He finished off the last of his food before setting his fork down. Patting his stomach, he his lips and smiled. “So now what? Do I get ready?” he asked.

 

Jinyoung nodded and smiled brightly as he wiggled slightly in his seat. “Yes!” He said and nodded quickly before biting his lip. “Wear something sorta nice okay?” He said and then chuckled. “But nothing you don't want to get a little wet or dirty!” He corrected himself quickly and then smiled softer. “You’re going tolove where i'm taking you~”

 

Youngjae raised a brow at him and hummed. “Well, I mean I guess.” he said and nodded. He stood slowly and hissed as he moved to touch the burn. “After I wrap this up.” he said and chuckled. “I’ll be no fun if it keeps getting irritated.” he hummed and his lips. Nodding to himself, he turned and hobbled his way back to the bathroom to dress his wound.

 

Jiyoung smiled softly and chuckled as he washed up the plates that they had used and wrote out a note for the other members for when they woke up. The made his way back into the bedroom happily to get changed as well, having still been in his pajamas. “Don't wrap it too tight though, you might cut of circulation to your leg.”

 

“I wouldn’t do that! I’m not silly!” Youngjae laughed and wrapped gauze in place, tapping it as much as he could before he walked back out into the bedroom, . “I need long pants.” he said. “Just to make sure this stays in place.” he said, fingers grazing over the wrapping every now and then to make sure it was still in place. “Can you get me pants? And boxers too?”

 

Jinyoungchuckled softly and nodded as he moved over to the dresser to get out a pair of grey skinny jeans and a pair of boxer briefs for youngjae, he moved over to the bed and laid them out for him and grinned. “Here ya go baby~” He cooed and then moved to go put his own boxers and pants on.

 

Walking over, Youngjae pulled his boxers before pulling on his pants and sighed. “Alright, that feels better.” he said. He moved over to the closet and searched through all his shirts before pulling one out and pulled it on. “Alright, will this do for what you have planned?” he asked.

 

Jinyoung nodded quickly and grinned as he pulled on one of his blue flannels.”Yes it will! Oh.. and baby?” He said softly with a smug little smirk.”Don't wear your insoles today, you're going to be doing a lot of walking.” He teased as he walked past Youngjae, giving his a firm slap as he headed into the bathroom.

 

Youngjae’s mouth dropped and he jerked as his was slapped. “I….I’m not short.” he pouted and crossed his arms. “Damn it. And getting those insoles in the shoes is ing ridiculous.” he muttered to himself, heading out to find his shoes and remove his insoles.

 

Jinyoung laughed softly and shook his head as he fixed up his hair to his usual style and then pulled a beanie halfway over it with a chuckle. “Sure you aren't babe~” He said teasingly as he mnade his way out to find Youngjae. “You are short, but you're cute.” He said softly as he wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist with a grin.

 

Youngjae whined and wiggled within Jinyoung’s grasp. “You’re so mean!” he protested and looked back at the other, smiling. “Remind me why I love you again?”

 

Jinyoung grinned cheekily as he cupped Youngjae’s cheeks and gave him a slow,tender kiss before pulling away. “That's why..” He said softly and then smiled softly. “Because.. I make you feel free~” He said gently and then Youngjae’s cheek a little. “And because.. I'm taking you to an amusement park~”

 

Youngjae sighed contently and kissed back, wanting more of it, but let Jinyoung go nonetheless. Staring at him, he chuckled and nodded. “You do make me feel free. Like my true self.” he whispered and rolled his eyes. “An amusement park huh?” he asked. “Or…!” he said and grinned. ‘Now, hear me out on this. Or we could stay home and make out.” he suggested as he walked his fingers up Jinyoung’s chest, smirking at him. “I mean, when you give such wonderful kisses like that, who am I to not want more?”

 

Jinyoung chuckled lowly and shook his head a little. “Nope. Nu uh. We can make out later I already have the tickets and the keys to Bambam’s car!” He said and grinned as he held up the keys, jiggling them a little before stuffing them into his pocket. “I'm taking you out on a date and that is final~ WE don't get near enough time for ourselves.” He said softly and then smirked lightly, leaning down to kiss him again. “Later tonight when we get back I’ll give you a nice warm bath.. A full body massage and as many kisses as you want.”

 

Youngjae pouted at the words and crossed his arms. ‘You’re so mean.” he huffed. The idea of making out with his boyfriend was the best one he had since waking up and it had only been a few hours. He leaned in and returned the kiss, sighing softly. “Fine.” he said and snorted. ‘But we skip the bath and save it for the morning. And I want a lot of kisses. Deep, hot kisses with lots of tongue.” he told him, needing the other to agree to his demands so he had something extra wonderful to look forward to.

 

Jinyoung chuckled softly and smiled softly as he pecked Youngjae’s lips gently. “Deal~ I might even make slow sweet love to you while i give you those kisses. “He teased as he took His hand and laced it with Youngjae’s gently leading him out of the dorm. “Now come on or we are gonna be late!” He whined out as he tugged at Youngjae’s hand

 

Youngjae couldn’t stop his face from heating up at the mention of loving making. He couldn’t his mind from wandering, thinking back on all the nights they had spent together and how wonderful Jinyoung always made him feel. How quickly he could come and then come again for the other. His talented mouth and hands. His powerful …”Oh dear God.” he groaned softly and covered his face for a moment with one hand, letting Jinyoung pull on his other hand and tug him out of the dorm.

 

Jinyoung glanced back at Youngjae as he chuckled lowly, he lead the younger towards the elevator. He pressed the don button and turned to look at his boyfriend as he smiled gently. “Having some good thoughts there Jaebaby?” He teased lightly, a smirk slowly forming on his face as he notice the pink tint to Youngjae’s cheeks.

 

Youngjae groaned and smacked at Jinyoung lightly before turning from him. ‘Oh shut up. I can’t help it okay! My mind goes there whenever you mention .” he hissed lowly as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, waiting for the elevator. He was trying to pretend like he still wasn’t bothered, but his cheeks stayed pink for a few minutes longer.

 

Jinyoung eyed Youngjae and laughed softly, shaking his head a little as the smirk only grew. “You know i can't resist making you flustered. Just be glad i don't do it at music shows.’ He said smugly as he leaned his head back against the wall, sighing heavily as he waited for the elevator, which was apparently taking its sweet as time.

 

“You would be the most cruel person I would know if you did that.” Youngjae laughed and turned to look at him. Smiling at him, he moved slightly closer, but kept his distance  as he watched him. “I have a hard enough time performing without laughing my off at other’s mistakes or mine.” he reminded the other.

 

Jinyoung laughed softly and nodded as he reached over to grip the hem of Youngjae’s shirt lightly, then sighed when he looked at the elevator and noticed that the lights for the floor numbers weren't even on. “oh my god you can't be serious?!” he cried out and then pushed off the wall to pace around. “would it really kill someone to put a notice on every floor??”

 

Youngjae smiled at Jinyoung lovingly before looking up. “Huh?” he asked. Pushing off the wall, he stared at the elevator for a moment before pressing the down button and watching it not light up. ‘Out of service? Yeah, would be nice for a notice.” he said and sighed, shaking his head. He took Jinyoung’s hand and smiled. “Come on. Let’s just take the stairs.”

 

Jinyoung sighed heavily as he laced his fingers with Youngjae's and led him over to the stairwell. “I guess they are just slacking off today.. If i didn’t notice it i don't know how long we would have been standing here.” He said as he shook his head and started heading down the stairs. “Lets just hope we have enough energy to have fun at the park by the time we get to the lobby~”

 

Youngjae laughed as he followed him into the stairwell and started down the stairs. “We’re going downstairs silly.” he said gently. “It’ll be fine. It’s not like we’re going upstairs, you know?” he asked and looked at him, before taking a few steps at a time and grinned. ‘Come on! Let’s go! I can’t wait to get there. I’m going to play all the games and ride….the merry-go-round and we can eat ice cream together!”

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes playfully and then chuckled. “Going down is just as hard as going up okay? You gotta be careful not to fall!” He said and then grinned cheekily. “Oh NOW you're excited hm? A little while ago you were wanting to stay home and now you want ice cream and to go on the merry-go-round~” He teased and then snickered a little as he followed Youngjae’s lead, taking a few stairs at a time.

 

Youngjae laughed and paused, turning on his stairs to look up at Jinyoung. “Well you are the one who decided that you didn’t want to stay home and make out.” he said and stuck his tongue out. “So Now I’m ready to go have fun and ride the non scary, death defying, way too high up for my poor heart, rides!”

 

Jinyoung laughed softly and stole a kiss from Youngjae’s lips and grinned cheekily. “I told you we can make out later~” He teased and then smirked. “Pretty sure they have a haunted house at the park too. All dark and spooky.. Perfect for me to hold you in.” He grinned as he took more steps as he went down, then cheered as he opened the door to the lobby.” Finally!”

 

Youngjae frowned and shook his head violently before stepping down off the last step. ‘No.” he said and walked into the lobby, arms crossed. ‘There is no way I’m going into a haunted house! Hyung you know I can’t handle that!” he said and sighed. I’m such a chicken .” he said.

 

Jinyoung grinned and ruffled Youngjae’s hair playfully. “I know but it's halloween~” He said softly as he lead the younger out the back way to go to Bambam’s car. “Tis the season to be spooky!” He cheered and then snickered a little. “Besides.. Everything in haunted houses are fake~”

 

“It’s not about whether it’s fake or real.” Youngjae tried to explain, following the elder’s lead. “It’s about if my heart can take the jump scares. I also know Rollercoasters are usually safe and I still won’t get on them. I have a hard time going over tall bridges, even if there are railings and safety nets and I’m hooked to a harness.” he pouted. “I just don’t like them. And I don’t think there is any amount of kisses or hugs or anything that could get me to go into a haunted house.”

 

~*~

 

“I told you that I’d be able to get you in here~” Jinyoung teased lightly as he stepped up to the door of the large haunted house attraction. He had his arm wrapped firmly around Youngjae’s shoulders. He grinned cheekily as he looked around and then looked down at Youngjae. “Don't worry it will be fun!!” He cooed and then squeezed Youngjae’s shoulder gently.

 

Youngjae whined softly as he looked around, biting his lip. “Fun. This isn’t fun. This is scary and all we’ve done was step into the main hallway.” he said and shuffled his feet forward slowly, sighing softly. “I don’t think I can do this. Jinyoung, let’s go back.” he said and turned to try to leave through the entrance.

 

Jinyoung whined and pulled Youngjae back to him and held his waist. “Nope the only exit is at the end, they won't let you out through the front~” He teased lightly and then shook his head a little. “You can do this Jaebaby..” He whispered softly and leaned forward to peck just under the younger’s ear lightly.

 

Youngjae groaned and leaned back against Jinyoung and sighed. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before turning around and started shuffling forward. His hands moved down to rest over Jinyoung’s arms that were hold in, fingers clutching tightly to the other with anticipation for the first jump scare.

 

Jinyoung chuckled as he kept his arms around Youngjae and looked around, feeling a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and screamed as loud as possible as he came face to face with a blood covered clow. “Holy !” He let go of Youngjae momentarily and stumbled back a little.

 

Youngjae turned when Jinyoung screamed and screamed himself. He scrambled forward and ran down the hall, turning into the room and stopped and screamed as a woman with a doll jumped out at him. “Help! Jinyoung!”

 

Jinyoung got up and ran after Youngjae, away from the clown. “Youngjae??” He called out for the younger and then started looking around frantically for his lover. “Where did you go?? Jae stop running and come back!” He called out to him. He whined as he went off out of the main areas to go look for him.

 

Youngjae panted heavily as he walked into another room and looked around. “Jinyoung. Where are you?!” he called out. “You promised you wouldn't leave me in here.” he whispered and whimpered pathetically.

 

Jinyoung heard the voice in the distance and started to head towards it. “Youngjae?!” He called out again and whined loudly. “Baby you were the one that ran on!” He called out as he made his way into another room, seeing the back of Youngjae’s head walk through another door. “Youngjae~ Turn around!”

 

Hearing the voice, Youngjae turned around quickly and headed back into the room he came from. Spotting Jinyoung in the dimly lit room, he smiled widely and ran over and hugged him tightly. “Don’t do that again!” he said and glared. “Don’t you ever let go of me again.”

 

Jinyoung hugged him tightly and picked him up, spinning him around with a whine. “Me never do that again? Jae you ran off!” He scolded and then pouted a little ad he pinched Youngjae’s cheeks. “I only let go because i didn't want to pull you down with me if i fell! You could have gotten hurt..”

 

“I’d rather fall and be hurt than stuck in here scared to death.” Youngjae said and whined softly as he clung to him and buried his face into his neck. “I hate this place. I don’t want to be here.” he whimpered. “Please.” he begged.

 

Jinyoung nodded lightly and buried his face in Youngjae’s neck and nuzzled it gently. “Okay Okay let's get out of here alright? We can go ride the merry-go-round~” He said softly, as he took Youngjae’s hand and started leading him out the way he had come to find Youngjae. “I’ll get you out, i'm sorry i made you come in here Jaebaby.”

 

Youngjae nodded adn held onto his hand tightly, biting his bottom lip. “I dont know what made you think this was a good date idea.” he whispered. “You know I hate scary things.” he whined and looked carefully as he pressed against Jinyoung. “I demand fluffy cuddles when we get home to make up for it.”

 

Jinyoung whined loudly. “I wanted to try to warm you up to the idea of scary things..’ He mumbled as he looked around and then turned to kiss Youngjae deeply, cupping his cheeks to them so he could calm him down. “I'm so sorry..

 

Youngjae stilled and tensed for a moment when Jinyoung kissed him. He figured, though, that Jinyoung wouldn’t have kissed him if there were chances of them getting caught. So he relaxed under the other’s touch and returned the kiss slowly, hands moving to grip at Jinyoung’s sides. “I’m sorry too.” he whispered softly as he pulled back. “I’m sorry for being such a scaredy cat. You put in all this effort for this date and I can’t...I can’t even have fun. I’m sorry.” he said and hugged him tightly.

 

Jinyoung shook his head a little and smiled slightly as he over Youngjae’s cheek gently.

“No its okay really, lets get going alright?” He whispered softly and pecked Youngjae’s cheek gently. “Lets go do something that you think is fun hm?” He asked and then started to lead Youngjae out of the haunted house attraction.

 

Youngjae nodded and smiled softly and leaned against him, following him out of the attraction. Clutching his hand, he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, thinking about what the other might want to do before grinning. “Let’s go home.” he suggested. “And I’ll show you what I really think is fun.”

 

Jinyoung sighed heavily and looked down at Youngjae with a little pout. “But baby~” He whined loudly as he led Youngjae over to some of the food stalls. “But there's funnel cake~~” He said and motioned to the cart where the funnel cake was being made.

 

Youngjae followed him on the food cart and stared at it, his lips. “Mmm, that looks so good.” he whispered and nodded. “Okay. You’ve convinced me. I want funnel cake.” he said and grinned. “Please!”

 

Jinyoung nodded quickly and grinned triumphantly as he pulled Youngjae over to the funnel cake stall and looked at the cashier and ordered them a large funnel cake with extra powdered sugar. “This is going to be delicious.. Screw the diet i want junk food. “He grumbled more to himself as he looked over at Youngjae. “There's so many things we can do here that we can't do at home~” He teased lightly.

 

“Like what?” Youngjae asked as he cocked his head, watching as the food was made. “Other than playing games here, there isn’t much else. I mean there aren’t rides in the dorm either. But still.” he said and looked back at Jinyoung. “What else do you have planned?”

 

Jinyoung smiled brightly and looked at the food hungrily, humming lightly as he thought for a moment. “Well..later on tonight i have a spot reserved at an amazing place to see the fireworks at the han river..” He trailed of and then let a small smirk go across his features. Of course the seats were in the middle of a halloween festival.

 

“Fireworks?” Youngjae asked and grinned. “That sounds so amazing! I can’t wait to see that. What should we do until then? Are the guys going to come as well?” he asked, curious as to if the others would get to see such an amazing sight or not.

 

Jinyoung shook his head and snickered. “Nope! This is just for you and me”

 

_+_


 

Youngjae was seething. He was absolutely pissed off. How dare Jinyoung sweet talk him with the promises of funnel cake and fireworks, only to do...to do this to him! People dressed up in the worst and scariest costumes he could have ever imagined! Clowns were everywhere. Serial killers, killers with chainsaws! Sure it was Halloween, it was all for fun. A festive time of year to go around scaring people, getting candy and having fun. But for Youngjae, this was the worst time of year. His poor heart couldn’t take anymore of these scares. If Jinyoung thought he was going to be all lovey dovey and cuddly during the fireworks and when they got back home, he was sorely mistaken.

 

“I hate you.” he muttered lower under his breath as he finally found their seats for the firework show, arms crossed over his chest.

 

Jinyoung pouted innocently as he sat down , pulling Youngjae closer to him with a chuckle. “Oh come on Jae, it's not that bad!” He said cheekily and leaned back on his elbows as he looked up at the stars. “Aside from all the spooky stuff that you obviously hate,, It’s kinda nice~” He said happily and then laid back on the grass with a chuckle.

 

“Don’t talk to me.” Youngjae huffed and turned away from him. ‘This better be a damn amazing firework show because I seriously hate you right now.” he pouted, eyes moving up to stare at the sky. Hopefully a better way to distract himself from the horror.

 

Jinyoung pouted deeply and looked over at Youngjae and reached over to poke his side gently. “Don't be so mean~ Nothing is going to happen to you!” He said and then huffed a little and yanked Youngjae down onto the grass next to him. “Don't be such a grouch and enjoy this time with me, you know we don't get this often.” He said firmly and then folded his arms over his chest will a little sigh.

 

Youngjae grunted as he was pulled down onto the grass and looked over at Jinyoung and huffed. “You have no right to be pouty!” he whined. “You did this on purpose! Admit it! You just wanted scare me and now that I’m scared and upset, you’re going to be pouty. Why are you mean to me?”

 

“I did not!” Jinyoung defended and then huffed loudly. “I admit i can be an sometimes but i genuinely wanted to spend time with you outside today!” He said seriously and then snorted. “I’m being pouty because you are denying me my affection. I could be cuddling you right now without a care of who sees just for the sake of it being cold as balls outside! But NO you wanna think i'm being mean.” He said firmly and then turned over onto his side and continued to pout.

 

Youngjae was a little taken aback by the other’s response and watched him. Biting his lower lip, he looked down at the ground and sighed softly before looking back at Jinyoung. Reaching out, he touched the other’s side lightly. “Hyung.” he whispered softly. “I’m sorry.”

 

Jinyoung kept pouting as he rolled over and wrapped an arm around Youngjae’s waist to pull him against him. “Its okay…” He mumbled and sighed as he scooted Youngjae closer to him,rubbing his sides gently, trying to help him warm up. “Just because the fans call me savage doesn't mean i'm going to be like that for you.”

 

Youngjae pressed against Jinyoung and rested his head against his shoulder, his arm sliding across the other’s waist as he held him. “You are though. Sometimes.” he said and chuckled. “You do it without realizing it. Sometimes it’s funny but sometimes it’s not.” he said and closed his eyes. “I’m sorry. I was so mean. Please forgive me.” he apologized once more.

 

Jinyoung slid his arm further around Youngjae and then sighed as he nuzzled against Youngjae’s cheek gently/ “Stop apologizing.. “He Mumbled softly and then smiled lightly as he stoled a peck from Youngjae’s lips as quickly as he could. “I know.. I'm sorry.. “He mumbled softly as he sighed lightly.

 

Youngjae stared at him and smiled at him. ‘I love you.” he whispered softly and snuggled against him. “I am enjoying my time with you, believe it or not. Despite dumping hot food on my thigh, and the elevator being broken, and getting scared and lost in the haunted house and well...this little argument.” he said and chuckled. “It’s rare for us to be like this and I love it. I’m enjoying it. Just you and me and no Jackson or BamBam or Yugyeom causing chaos.”

 

Jinyoung heart swelled up with pride as he bit his lip, smiling softer as he snuggled against his boyfriend to keep warm, his arms tightening around him happily. “I love you too Jaebaby..” He whispered softly and then nodded a little. “Nothing went right today.. I don't even know what happened.. But i'm glad you still enjoyed it.” He said softly and nuzzled his nose into Youngjae’s hair contently, closing his eyes as the sounds of fireworks shooting up into the sky started up around them.

 

Youngjae smiled and reached up and his hair gently and snuggled against him more. “Thank you for planning this day for us.” he said gently. He lifted his head and watched the fireworks, smiling widely. “Wow!” he gasped out and covered his mouth. “Wahhhh!” he squealed out lightly. “It’s so pretty!”

 

Jinyoung melted at the touch and nodded as he looked up at the fireworks, chuckling softly as he glanced over to see Youngjae’s facial expression. Even though most of the day had been a disaster, seeing the younger so excited over something made all his worries be forgotten. It was the perfect ending to a horrible day… well, not so horrible after all.