The end

Now or never

Suga's eyes flared with love and lust for his lover, gazing into Jungkook's stare that shined with the intensity of a galaxy. Jungkook roughly  captured Suga's lips into his own. Suga moaned lowly into the kiss, he gripped Jungkook's shirt, implying he wanted it taken off. Jungkook stopped for only a second, staring down at his beloved Suga. A smile crept upon his lips. He took Suga's hand and led him to his bedroom. Suga eagerly pulled Jungkook's shirt off, and pushed him onto the bed. He climbed on top, and kissed him deeply. Suga slowly started trailing small kisses along Jungkook's neck, and nibbling lightly along his collar bone. Jungkook slowly smiled, eyes closed, he let small moans escape past his lips. Suga smiled, as he continued his version of slowly growing pleasure and pain. He traced his nails gently along Jungkook's chest, abs, and stomach, following every inch and crevice along his body. Jungkook breathed deeply, the breathing intensified as Suga worked his magic. Jungkook started lifting off the bed, arching his back. Suga played with hem of Jungkook's pants and slowly rubbed his clothed member. Jungkook pulled at Suga's hair. He pushed him up, pulling him into his lap. Jungkook kissed Suga roughly, Suga quickly pushed him down again, smirking. He rolled his hips, grinding them against Jungkook's growing . Jungkook's eyes rolled back in his head, as he moaned. It was getting hard to handle this, in one quick, fluid, motion, he gripped Suga's wrists, flipping them over so that he was on top now. He smirked evily at his boyfriend. Suga groaned slightly, looking up at Jungkook.

"O-ow..." He muttered, quietly as he could manage, as to not ruin the moment, slightly blushing, embarrassed.

Jungkook noticed immediately, his facial expression softened quickly. He stopped for a split second.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Suga stayed quiet for a moment, then nodded slowly. He kissed Jungkook's soft lips.

"Baby, I'm fine." He whispered, reasurringly.

Jungkook smiled and gave a small nod. He carefully started at Suga's neck, giving small bites, kisses, and . He bit into Suga's shoulder, causing Suga to let out a quiet moan. Jungkook worked his way down along Suga's entire form. With every touch, Suga breathed heavier, squirming slightly as Jungkook got closer to his sweet spot. Jungkook hovered over Suga for a few minutes, admiring him lovingly. He carefully undid Suga's belt, and ed his pants. Suga tried to wiggle out of them, but Jungkook stopped him, by pressing his palm against his stomach. Suga stopped and gazed at Jungkook.

"I've got this." Jungkook said, smiling.

Suga only nodded slowly. Without another word, Jungkook removed Suga's pants, tossing them to the floor. He kissed along Suga's hips, groin, and thighs. Suga rolled his hips eagarly. Jungkook smirked, and kissed him slowly. Jungkook continued kissing Suga's thighs, inching closer with each kiss. He kissed and Suga's ever so gently, through his boxers. Suga sank his back into the bed, blushing. He let out a frustrated moan.

"What's the matter? Do you want me to...stop?" Jungkook asked, teasingly, as he put his fingers in Suga's boxers, simply placing a hand on Suga's . Suga's head shot up, staring angerily at Jungkook.

"N-no...don't...stop..." He moaned.

Jungkook smirked, taking his hand away. Suga stared at him. Jungkook kissed Suga's stomach. Suga shook his head slightly, closing his eyes. Finally, Jungkook started towards Suga's member once again, he wrapped his fingers tightly around , slowly . Suga moaned, squirming. Suddenly, Jungkook sped up the pace and slowed, unexpectedly. Suga groaned, thrashing more. Jungkook did this a few different times, causing Suga to squirm more violently, his breathing became increasingly rapid. He moaned louder. Jungkook laughed evily. He pulled the boxers off of Suga, and immediately him. Suga grabbed his hair, pulling hard, and bucking his hips. Jungkook moaned, keeping his slow and steady speed. Jungkook flicked at the tip with his tongue, causing Suga to scream.

"J-jungkook..." He whined.

Jungkook instantly stopped, releasing Suga from his mouth, smiling.

"You done already?" He asked.

Suga shook his head wildly.

"N-no! Please keep going!" He begged, impatiently.

Suga was gasping for air. 

"Please..." He asked, quietly.

Jungkook stared, smirking. Finally, he kissed Suga rough, then proceeded to him again, finally faster, the way Suga wanted it. Suga screamed loudly as his was approaching. Once again, Jungkook stopped. He stood up, grabbing the lube from the nightstand, he quickly lubed up, flipping Suga over. Jungkook smiled, as he slowly entered the body under him. He pulled Suga's hair, picking up speed. Suga shuddered, loving every movement. Jungkook moaned, feeling right walls close around his . Finally, he pulled out of Suga, panting heavily. Suga smiled, also breathing heavily, he slowly kissed Jungkook. Jungkook bit Suga's lower lip, while distracted, Jungkook reached over to Suga's member. Suga eyes shot open the second he felt contact. 

"O-oh god.." he muttered, throwing his head back in bliss.

Finally, Suga felt the need to . He squirmed violently, . Finally, he came in long streams. He fell back against the bed, breathing heavily. Jungkook smiled, satisfied. He wrapped his arms around Suga's limp body, nuzzling his face into Suga:s neck. Suga smiled.

"I love you." Jungkook murmured, tiredly.

"I love you too." Suga replied.