The beginning and the end

Now or never

Another few weeks passed, Everytime Suga tried to walk, he'd keep stumbling and falling and Suga was getting impatient during the healing process. 

"Can I try walking now?" He whined.

Jungkook laughed and kissed his head.

"Okay sure. Give me your hands, love." He said, smiling.

Suga nodded, and smiled happily. He placed his hands into Jungkook's, and slowly stood up. He gently put some weight on his injured foot. He stumbled a little, but Jungkook held him, carefully helping him. Suga smiled slightly, and tried again. Gently, Jungkook released Suga from his hold, allowing Suga to walk on his own. Suga stopped, worried. He looked at Jungkook, nervously. Jungkook smiled sweetly at him.

"Go on." He muttered.

Suga smiled back, and nodded as he took a step. He winced in pain as he moved slowly. He carefully moved his injured foot, the second he placed it down, he started to stumble again, finally, falling to the floor.

"Ughhh!!" He groaned, frustrated.

Jungkook sat next to him, gently rubbing his back.

"Please don't be upset, darling." Jungkook said.

Suga sighed and sat up, hugging Jungkook.

"I just want to be able to walk again." He muttered.

"I know baby, I know." Jungkook said sadly, rubbing his back.

"Let's keep trying." He said, standing up.

Jungkook stretched his hand out to help Suga up again. Suga nodded slowly and took his hand. He stood up and quickly tried walking again. But jungkook quickly held him still.

"Don't rush into it. Take it slow." He said slowly.

Suga nodded and followed the orders. Everyday for the next few weeks, the two would practice walking again, and doing different kinds of exercises to strengthen Suga's foot again. Finally, he was able to take his first steps again without falling or needing Jungkook to steady him again. Jungkook watched his boyfriend proudly.

"That's my baby." He said, smiling.

Finally, it was time for Suga's final appointment. 

"Ah you've recovered well, Suga." The doctor said, smiling.

Jungkook smiled, and placed his hand gently in Suga's hand, entwining their fingers. Suga smiled happily at him.

"Yea...I have...I have Jungkook to thank for it. He helped me a lot." He said.

The doctor nodded.

"That's great to hear."

After the appointment, the two went to the store. Suga's foot was still kind of weak, so he could only walk so far for so long. He slowly followed Jungkook down the aisle. He stopped a few times, to catch his breath. Jungkook looked back at him.

"You okay?" He asked.

Suga breathed heavily, nodding.

"Yes. I'm fine." He said, slowly walking step by step towards Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at him. He could tell Suga was starting to feel defeated again.

"Do you want me to carry you babe?" He asked.

Suga stopped and thought for a minute.

"N-no...y-yes...I don't know..." He stuttered, hanging his head in shame.

Jungkook started towards Suga, and hugged him.

"It's okay. Don't worry sweetheart." He said, smiling and bending down so Suga could climb on his back.

Suga sighed, hugging and nuzzling his face into Jungkook's neck. He kissed Jungkook's neck quickly. Jungkook laughed. Suga smirked, and placed more nibbles and kisses along Jungkook's neck. Jungkook blushed slightly and laughed more. He smacked Suga's playfully.

"Baby stop.." he whispered, slightly.

Suga smirked.

"What's the matter?" He whispered, blowing into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook rolled his eyes back in his head, slowly.

"Please...not now..." He muttered.

Suga laughed and leaned his chin on top of Jungkook's shoulder.

"Okay fine. I'll stop for now." He said, smiling.

A little while later, Jungkook set Suga down gently onto a bench near by.  Suga smiled, noticing Jungkook looking at some lamb skewers. After a bit of a break, he gained some strength again. He quietly snuck up behind his boyfriend, and nibbled his neck again. Jungkook jerked at the surprise, and quickly turned around. He pushed Suga carefully back against the shelf. He held Suga's wrists together, and kissed him slowly, blushing.

"Suga. What did I just say? Didn't I tell you to stop?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in that y way he knew made Suga go crazy.

Suga's eyes widened. He tried to wiggle out of Jungkook's grasp. Jungkook smirked, and ran his fingers from his free hand under Suga's shirt, running his fingers slowly over his stomach, slightly tickling him. Suga squirmed slightly.

"B-baby...." He groaned.

"Hmm?" Jungkook replied, smirking, ily.

He stopped abruptly, letting Suga go and walking back to the cart. Suga groaned rolling his eyes and following behind slowly. Finally, they got home, Suga wasted no time. He pulled Jungkook into his room and pushed him against the wall hard, and kissed him sloppily. Jungkook smirked into the kiss.

"Eagar huh darling?" He muttered.

Suga stopped and stared at him.

"U-uhm...no..." He answered, blushing.

Jungkook shook his head, smiling. He grabbed Suga's hips and pulled him closer, kissing him slowly. Suga felt his face catch fire with intense lust for Jungkook.

"Someone seems happy." Jungkook muttered.

Suga blushed more vibrantly, blinking. He couldn't find the words to say. Jungkook laughed.

"Cutie." He said, ruffling his hair

Jungkook kissed Suga passionately. After a few minutes, he leaned his head against Suga's, closing his eyes and smiling. He waited for their breathing to become regular before continuing. 

"You know... nobody's home..." Suga muttered.

Jungkook smiled, entwining their fingers. 

"That's true..." He whispered.