Promises

Always And Forever (A JiJi Couple Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Promises



 

"You're so early!" Nam Ji Hyun happily greets Chang Wook when she arrived at the location. They're about to film the rain scene today.

He was waiting for her, of course. He's smiling as he walks to approach her. "Hi."

"Why are you so early, huh? You didn't tell me!" She noticed that his tie is a bit messed up so she reaches for it to fix it.

He smiles as he's staring at her fixing his tie. "I thought I should surprise you. You always arrive first." He laughs. "And I wanted to run lines with you.."

"Oh." She smiles. "Okay! Let's do it!"

"Okay." He smiles. "My tent or yours?"

"Hmm...yours? Mi Young eonnie and the others are in mine as we speak so..."

"My tent then."

"Deal."

They both smile. Chang Wook leads her and they walk together to his tent. Good thing no one's there at the moment.

"It smells like freesia in here." She says, sitting on his special chair. It has "Ji Chang Wook" written on it. She flips through the pages of the script. "You know what? I think we should add something to this scene. It's so sweet but we can make it more romantic. I want to know your opinion."

Chang Wook smiles as he looks at her seriously reading the script. it's one of the many things he loves about her. She takes acting seriously. She's not about the fame. She loves acting. Just like him. "Yeah, sure. I would love to. But before that can you give me your full attention, please?"

Ji Hyun looks up. "Yes?" She blushes immediately when she sees him holding a bouquet of flowers in front of her. "Omo.." She smiles. "That explains the smell.." She stands up and reaches for the flowers. "Oppa...thank you."

Chang Wook smiles. "Do you like it?"

"Of course I do! I love it!" With a smile on her face, she places the bouquet on the chair and looks at Chang Wook again. She can't seem to stop from smiling. "Oppa.." She moves closer to him and circles her arms around his neck.

He smiles and circles his arms around her waist. She tiptoes and as she closed her eyes, she kisses him fully on his lips.

He  closes his eyes instantly. He pulls her closer to him, returning her kisses. His heart flutters, and hers too.

She breaks the kiss first and smiles at him again, not breaking away from their hug. "Thank you.. I love you."

He smiles and kisses her quickly. "Anything for you. I love you, Ji Hyun."

"My room is full of flowers already!" She laughs.

"That's the plan." He laughs with her.
 

****

"Wow, I'm sleepy."

"Oppa, you're always sleepy." She teases him.

"Yeah, fine."  He suddenly yawns and Ji Hyun laughs at him once again.

She stands in front of him and holds both of his arms, swaying them like a kid. "Wake up, sleepyhead!"

He's so sleepy yet she still has the ability to make him laugh. "Ji Hyun.."

She doesn't stop from swaying his arms. "You have to move! You'll fall asleep!"

He can't help but laugh. He just let her play with him like they're both 5 year olds. They're just messing around, laughing at each other. It wasn't long and he's not sleepy anymore and he's already the one that is getting her attention, twirling her like he's dancing with her.

"Oppa!" She laughs.

Everybody around them are just smiling whenever they see them together. Ji Hyun & Chang Wook don't even no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter