Annyeong, SP

Always And Forever (A JiJi Couple Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Annyeong, Suspicious Partner

 

 

 

 

"My baby is so pretty today!" Jung Mi Young greets Nam Ji Hyun the moment she sees her running to the tent she's staying in. Ji Hyun flashes a smile.

"Good evening, eonnie! You are prettier!" She hugs her tight like she hasn't seen her early this morning. They went drinking and of course, noraebang is a must. It was almost 2 in the morning when they parted ways.

"Wow. Someone's having a good day." Mi Young teases and Ji Hyun just smiles more. Ji Hyun is the sweetest thing in the world for Mi Young but right now, she's a bit shocked with her favorite client's greeting. "My Ji Hyun's quite a hugger today, huh."

"Eonnie!" Ji Hyun says, embarassed, but still blushing. "I don't know. I just really want to make our first taping day a happy memory. I missed working!"

"Hmm, really.." Mi Young teases again. "Or you're just really excited to work with your boyf- Hey!" She wasn't able to finish her sentence because Ji Hyun has stopped her, covering .

"Eonnie.." She whispers. "We should be extra careful.."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Mi Young smiles nervously and does a peace sign. "I forgot for a moment."

"That's okay. But next time.." Ji Hyun pleads.

 


"Next time?"

 

Just hearing the sound of his voice makes Ji Hyun's heart flutter. She turns around and sees his smile that she loves so much. She can't help but smile, too. "Oppa."

"Hi." He smiles at her. He was just talking to her over the phone an hour ago and now that she's in front of him again, he feels like he hasn't seen her for weeks. He misses her every minute, if that is even possible.

"Ahh, you guys look adorable!" Mi Young walks closer to Ji Chang Wook and offers a hug. "Yah! I've missed you! Won't you give me a hug?"

Chang Wook laughs and hugs his favorite stylist. "I've missed you, too. But not your scolding. You scold more than omma." Mi Young and Ji Hyun laugh. "But this woman scolds the most." He points to Hyunnie.

"Yah! I do not!"

"Jagiya.." He smiles at Ji Hyun. "But it's true."

"J-Jagiya?!" Mi Young said, shocked. She's smiling so wide now. "Omo.. You have an endearment now! My babies are all grown-up!"

"Eonnie.." Ji Hyun whispers again, worried that someone have heard her eonnie because she said the word a bit loud.

"Wook, your jagiya is so careful.." Mi Young almost whispers to Chang Wook and he replies, "I know." Both of them are laughing.

"I just don't want us to get in trouble! You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter