[final]

Morning Coffee [ Seventeen Cheolhan ]

1

It's yet another beautiful day. the soft sunlight peeks through the curtains, dropped on the cold floor as it was winter season. Sun lights slowly reach to the small bed close to the wall, dancing on the gray blanket. The person with pure light colored hair shivers, he pulls the blanket closer to his face and take a small inhale of its’ warmth. How he loved to sleep in on such a day with this nice, cool weather. shamefully it was the last day of his ten-day winter vacation, after today, he would have to wake up early leaving his awfully warm bed and his beauty sleep to work his off again.

Jeonghan's eyelashes started to move a little as the light gotten to his face, reflects the beautiful color of his pale white skin. He frowned at the bright winter sunlight, turned his body over and over on the small bed, trying to hide away from it. But he can't. So there is no more choices, he have to wake up. He sat calmly on the soft bed, stretches his thin body as he tried to push the comfortable gray blanket away in order not to go back to sleep again. maybe he would find out a better way to spend his last vacation day other than just sleep in.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and long light yellow silk pants. The combination of light color made him almost shinning in the dorm. It was only more than 9:30 in the morning but he can't seem to find the other members anywhere. They probably went out somewhere to have fun together, he remembers turning down their invitation last night. Those energetic kids had been continually going out since day one of their vacation. Jeonghan however, not that type of person that can constantly go out every day, it's tiring and he need a rest after that nine chaotic days. So that means he is having the whole dorm for himself today. At least he thought so.

Walking into the kitchen, he started to make himself a cup of coffee. He leans against the kitchen counter as he looked out of the window and take a small breath of the sweet sense of hot undone-coffee. Suddenly there was arm gently wrapped around his waist making him started.

- Good morning. _ the man spoke in a familiar husky voice.

Jeonghan turned his head around to see Seungcheol resting his head in the dip of his neck. His soft pink lips pressing against Jeonghan's shoulders. He smiled softly and run his thin fingers through Seungcheol's black silky hair.

- Good morning Cheollie. _ he said gently

He felt the arms around his waist tightened a bit after he call the leader by the pet name he gave him. Seungcheol's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, trying to cover his face behind the soft cotton t-shirt.

- why are you calling me that? _ Seungcheol mumbled behind Jeonghan's back.

- do you not like that name? _ Jeonghan widened his clear blue eyes a bit, said in a questioning tone.

-. . . no. _ Seungcheol tightened his arm again, making Jeonghan chuckle.

- Do you want some coffee? I'll make you some. _ He said as he was reaching out to get the white mug that's now filled with hot coffee.

Seungcheol quietly nod on his back, and slowly let go of Jeonghan's waist, make himself lean onto the counter.

- You didn't go with the others? _ He asked softly

Jeonghan nods, he poured a bunch of coffee beans into the coffee making machine.

- well you know, I'm not the person that can go out day after day like that. _ he softly said _ I'd be exhausted if I went with them today, that means no energy for work tomorrow.

Seungcheol nods in agreement, they are like tired parent after a day of work and looking after their kids. He feels the things that Jeonghan feels, maybe because they are about the same age? who knows. But there is just that one thing that he didn't know if it's the same between them or not: that he, Choi SeungCheol is in love with Yoon Jeonghan.

2

It has passed 10:10, the two man find their way to the dorm's living room and settled themselves on the comfortable sofa holding their own mug of warm coffee. The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful, unlike when it was filled with all thirteen member of the team (which is very loud and always fill with energy). But it's very quiet when all of them return from their practice about 2 or 3 in the morning, all worn out and stressed. They both don't like that atmosphere, when they have to see the ones they loved so much exhaustedly throw their body anywhere on the couch, the bed or even the floor. However, this is different. How they love the peaceful silent, just sitting there and enjoy themselves on a nice morning. SeungCheol was even more happy, he gets to sit opposite to the angel he loved, watching how his eyelashes slightly move, how his hair fell over his eyes when he tilt his head, how his pale thin and long fingers grip on the mug. . . Their legs constantly touching each other, but none of them seem to mind.

- Is there something wrong?

Seungcheol jumped as he heard Jeonghan's voice. He realized that he had been staring at Jeonghan for quite a long time now, he looked down to his coffee mug, nervously shook his head.

- A, no! it's just that. . . you are pretty.

He shut his eyes and take a sip of his coffee. How embarrassing. Seungcheol looked up again just to have his heart skip a beat when he sees Jeonghan blushing looking down at his mug, his index finger rubbing against the coffee mug confusingly. It's not like he don't get compliments from others saying that he is pretty, beautiful or something like that. why is he acting so shy?

putting the coffee mug on the table beside him, he widened his eyes

- Jeonghan. . . _ he softly called out for his name. No respond. SeungCheol started to raised his body, impatiently leaning towards Jeonghan, who just keep his clear blue eyes on the brown color of coffee in his mug. Until his arms was on both sides of Jeonghan's body, the boy shyly looked up at the man above him. he Bring his hand to touch Jeonghan's soft cheek, his eyes filled with love and care.

- do you even know how important you mean to me? _ he asked his angel in a whispering voice.

Jeonghan's eyes wander all over Seungcheol's face, looking like he wanted to memorize every single details on it. As if he didn't already, as if his face doesn’t appear in Jeonghan's mind every day, as if Seungcheol face doesn't bright up his day each time he sees him. Seungcheol bring his face even closer to Jeonghan's, until their lips just a few inches away from touching, he can feel Jeonghan soft breath sliding on his skin.

- stop me before I go any further. _ he said, placing his forehead on Jeonghan's _ please.

without even letting Seungcheol to react, without saying anything. Jeonghan bring his lips press onto Seungcheol's. He closed his eyes, feel every sweetest bit of his lips. They break away a short moment after, placing his mug on the table next to the other one, he cupped his hands under Seungcheol's face.

- why would I try to stop you? _ Jeonghan smiled softly.

A large smile appeared on Seungcheol face. He held Jeonghan's hands, clasping their fingers

- I love you.

As Jeonghan feel the sweet moment when their hands intertwine, he let out a small chuckle

- I love you, too.

The wind lightly blew through the smallest gap in the window, the trees and flowers are quivering in the cold brezze. But, the cold air didn't one bit affect the warmth of their embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I think I've made a lot of mistake. Please forgive me because I at tenses and all that bull. ///

thank you so much for taking your time to read this ty fanfiction of mine. Request is open, please tell me if you have something in mind. i'd love to write for you.

(also, if you would like to, follow me on wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/JeonWonWhy)

all the love.