Ep. 3

PENTORY (펜토리) : The Unpublished Episodes

"Sorry! How long you've been there?" Shinwon approached you who's standing on the other side of the alley.

"You aren't even late," you open your arms and he slips in your embrace. Objectively saying, his smell isn't at the best right now, he has been sweating from all-day work and the perfume he sprayed himself in the morning has worn off, but strangely you like it very much, "you come straight after schedule?"

"As you can see."

You nod, you have seen the pictures from today. He was seen leaving KBS building wearing white shirt and black pants, carrying something that seemed like colorful coat. The thing is nowhere to be seen. In fact, he isn't even bringing anything.

"I am the one that must be sorry... you're an idol with hectic schedule but you still make time to meet me... like this."

"Ssh, right now I'm not Pentagon's Shinwon. I'm just Koh Shinwon."

"But still... are you okay? This won't be troublesome in the future, right? Shouldn't you cover your face or something?"

"You're talking as if I'm top star or something. As long as we aren't doing anything rash, I think we're okay."

"Whatever then. Your hair is so long. Get a haircut."

"I'm planning to... but I have modelling job in a few days and I have to let them style me whatever they please," he looks at you, a grin appears in his face, "Ooh, I get it. You actually like me with this hair, right? You were subtly asking until when this hair last."

"Damn you," you pout. 

"Then, here," he kneels down, "touch it while it's still long."

"Why you're like this?" you scream out of embarassment, but shortly after you squat and do what he told you. He hums in joy when your hand touches his scalp, brushing his hair. He doesn't move as you continue to pat his head. When you stop for a solid minute, he (purposely) falls forward, his face lands on your shoulder.

"Let's eat," he mumbles, "burger, big, double beef. You pay."

You let out a long sigh, "You're so annoying-ly cute. How many people have you scammed with that cute face of yours, huh."

You get up, helping him to stand up and clean his pants, "Uh, I think I saw someone there."

"Who? Oh," his gaze follows your finger, "EH? Why is he here?"

He moved as swiftly as he could, doing his best not to raise further suspicion. He was sure later Shinwon would ask about this, but he could pretend Shinwon was seeing wrong. He actually didn't know why he did this, he didn't even know why he could be this illogical. He wanted to see who was he meeting, and he was right... Shinwon was seeing his long-time crush. It wasn't their fault though, it was him who was a coward that never told anyone what he felt, let alone confes--

"Hyung, let's go."

"Yuto."

"I've finished. Sorry to make you wait."

"It's okay. I could just reject if I truly didn't want to go out with you anyway. Let's eat, I'll pay."

Yuto raised an eyebrow, "You're... shaking. What's wrong?"

"I, uh, saw a wild dog."