Ep. 2

PENTORY (펜토리) : The Unpublished Episodes

It was started by Kino when he took one of those 'stan Loona' advices. 

That night, he was chilling with Jinho in their studio after practice. The older noticed that he was squealing while watching the computer screen.

"Hyung, look at this!" he made a circle with both hands and held it in front of his mouth, then made a biting move as if he was eating the circle. The 'bitten' hand turned to a heart shape, but much crooked.

"Uh, what's that?"

"Chuu's heart!" he showed him what he was watching, "She's adorable, right?"

"Cute," Jinho commented without second thought.

"Right? And she can sing! Her solo...."

***

Hui chewed the last bite of his sandwich. In front of him, the dumb and the dumber were doing their thing.

"That's a rectangle," Hongseok commented, pointing at Shinwon's hand gesture, "you can't even do a proper circle!"

Shinwon 'bite' his hands, "The most important part is the heart. Look, I've made it!"

"Still look like rectangle for me," Hongseok didn't let loose, "All steps are important. Here, circle. And aang! Heart! The 'aang' part is also important. You need to do it cutely."

"Hyung, your 'heart' is broken," Shinwon attacked back, "How's that a heart if the hands don't touch each other?"

Hui, interested but still confused, followed what they were doing. First the circle. Bite the circle... eh? Instead of heart, his hands formed two smaller circles.

"Ah, old man," Shinwon turned to him, "you also can't do it right."

"This brat."

***

"Hyung, don't rush. There's plenty of time. Let them sleep a little bit longer before you reach the office."

"Sure. Then where shall I drop you? The usual?"

"Yes there, I have musical practice."

The car started moving. Jinho logged in to their twitter. Bunch of previews from earlier fansign were tagged to their account. 

There were photos of him doing Chuu's heart. He cringed, it was a little bit embarassing, but it seemed like fans liked it. If they like it, I'll do it again then. But... uh, that's not it. My 'heart' looked like a pair of googles. 

He also looked for other members' pictures. They were playing among themselves, giving fanservices..., even someone managed to give a very subtle spoiler on their upcoming event. He spotted a fan quoting Shinwon's picture with 'what is he doing? Is he hungry? He misses his burgers'

Seems like the Chuu's heart syndrome has affected Dorm A. Hui was super confused while doing it. Kino was cute and confident (he's the best) while Hongseok was... extra. Jinho smiled, turning off the phone screen as the car slowed down, approaching the destination.

***

"Annyeonghaseyo, urineun idaleui sonyeo imnida! Jal butakdeurimnida!"

The girls proceeded to introduce theirselves. The boys politely (and kinda awkwardly) responded to them. Wooseok whispered to Yuto, "We are senior. We are the senior. We haven't even reached our second anniversary. Oh my."

Kino already bonded with some of them. Jinsoul and Yves were seen conversing with him rather comfortably.

"Jiwoo-ya! Meet these oppas!" Yves called Chuu. When she was close enough, she pulled her in her arms. The younger smiled cutely and shyly.

"They said they like your aegyo!" Jinsoul exclaimed. "Have you seen them? You're going viral!"

"Thank you, sunbaenim."

She's really an idol, Kino smiled back, so bright and cheerful, even when she's just standing like this.

"You're really cute. This is a genuine compliment," Kino paused, trying to form a proper sentence with that idea popping in his head, "Your heart aegyo is really cute. Can you teach us?"

"It's not a totally genuine compliment, after all," Yves sighed.

***

He finished signing, saying final greeting before the fan left. While waiting for another turn, he darted his sight around. He winked to one group of fans holding cameras, enjoying their reaction. He played with the animal hat on his head, throwing heart fingers....

"What is that?" Shinwon scoffed, "He does that with pentagon hand!"

He spotted one of his fansite. Having his moment, he made a 'perfect' circle with his hands, bit them, and formed a heart (that looked way better than the first time he did it). 

"Typical kids," Hui shook his head, returning his gaze to the fan in front of him.