Seeing you was like swallowing fire

Stay with me

The whole crowd now screamd even louder as Chanyeol bended down trying to grab the picture of Baekhyun surrounded by hearts. Hands reached out too him trying to touch him in his good looking black suit. As he shifted himself up you started to notice how close he actually was. As you were scanning his face you discerned no flaw. He looked down at the sign and started laughing. His cute little laugh was almost invisible and the sound almost vanished completly into the mix of screams and chants and only you seemed to noticed this small gesture. His brown warm eyes started scanning through the crowed looking for the one who lost the sign. As your eyes met his intense stare send shivers down you spine and at a single blow you had a feeling of hot neverending fire inside your body that was bruning you up from the inside. It felt like you too were the only ones on this planet right now and everything seemed trivial. Your whole body starded longing for him. The world seemed to stop spinning and you carved for him in the most innocent way possible. You carved to say good night and kiss him on his light rose colored lips and to tell him you adore him when he is at his worst. You carved for him him in ways were you just wanted to be next to him and nothing more or less. Your body trembled under his glance and he started smirking a little and without any warning you where trown into reality again . Right into the screaming mass of fangirls. You lowered you galnce, trying to evade his hot intense stare. While he was still looking at you he reached out to the crazy girl next to you, handing her the sign. He didn't took of his eyes from you, not even one secound until he turned around and you could only see his strong wide back. Your heart now starded to beat again. You didn't even noticed that it stopped and you now understood why Punch got into raptures when they recorded their duet. You looked up to him and again meet his glance. He now started posing a bit for the photographers. Your face turned hot and red as you turned away from him trying to get away from his way too intense glance that still sended shivers down your spine. You could not handle this situation anymore. Again you pushed yourself through the crowd but now you were successfull. His stare haunted you even though you tried to vanish into the crowd. As you finally got too the backstage entrance you noticed that the screams and chants stopped. As the security guard checked your ticket you turned around noticing that Exo and most importantly Chanyeol weren't there anymore.