The beginning

Stay with me

You pushed yourself through the crowd, thinking you could pass the groups of desperate fangirls easily but you were wrong. One of the girls who held an exo lightsick turned around quickly and nudged you to the ground. To be honest this wasn't the first time you got run over by a crazy fangirl. This happend to you almost everytime you went to see your best friend Bae Jin-yeong or better known by her stagename Punch at events. As you pushed through the crowd hoping to find the backstage entrance fast your ears perceived the loud screams and fanchants from the girls to your left. In your mind you hoped to see your best friend standing on the red carpet, looking flawless like all the time. During your try to turn around you noticed that no one was standing infront of the photo wall and all you could really see was a big black van. As the doors opend the screams and chants turned in too one big deafening sound and the girls started moving forward too the barricades that were put up to guarantee some sort of saftey for the idols. You were carryed back almost all the way you had fought yourself through the crowd. Before even realizing you found yourself standing right at the front facing the black van with the open door. As Suho the leader of EXO got out of the car the crowd went wild. Thinking you could loss your sense of hearing you tried to fight your way back through the mass of fans but you did not succeeded with that. As the Chen, Minseok, Kai, Sehun, D.O. and Lay exited, the girl left from you who held up a picture of Baekhyun decorated with hearts tried to climb over the fence which was the only saftey for the young groupe of singers. As she tried to finish what she starded she slammed her fansign into your face leaving a small wound at your cheek. The short pain shooked you for a short period of time and you could not move. The crazy girl droped her sign but didn't seem to notice as she now even screamd louder than before.  Again you were thrown around by the constant pestering now facing Baekhyun and Chanyeol who both were trying to leaving the car at the same time. As all nine members were finally gatherd they starded moving towards the photo wall. You were paralysed watching the group of idols. You knew their pretty faces from advertisements and their music videos which were played endlessly on tv but in real life they all were so much pretty. Their skin looked healthy and more tanned and not deadly white washed. Normally you didn't care about Kpop because you grew up in a different country but now all you could do was to stare at their beautiful faces. One of the good looking members with dark hair and mug ears noticed the fan sign which lied right in front of you. The other members looked at him with confusion as he moved towards you, wanting to pick up the sign.