Let's begin again.

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

The next day, Soo Yeon came to my apartment to study with me. It's refreshing how I found a girl bestfriend in this girl.

"I still can't believe you cried because of a guy you barely knew. How could you fall for someone you just met?" Soo Yeon said.

"Well. Uhm. Have you heard his voice?" I really can't understand what's with him. I mean it's not just the voice?

"You made me listen to it a million times already. He has a good voice but I won't fall for that." Soo Yeon is so mature that most of the time, I feel like a complete idiot whenever I ask her about what I should do.

"But I don't. It's the first time I felt this way? I'm so confused. I messed up because of that. Because of his voice." was all I can say.

"Sungyoon can sing too. Haven't you heard him sing?" Okay so clealy, Soo Yeon is rooting for Sungyoon now. This girl tries to push me to Sungyoon or Jaeseok. Like those two would even consider me to be more than just their friend.

"Wait. He sings?"

"Yes."

"When? Where? How?" I'm so shocked that I wanted to go to Jaeseok's apartment and let Sungyoon sing. Then I remembered he went back home already.

"Hmmm. Sometimes when he's reading something in the classroom. During breaks mostly. Oh! When you are busy listening to that Sunggyu's voice. Almost everyone gets silent when he sings. He doesn't realize that he was singing so loud." Soo Yeon looked like a fangirl to me now but she said Sungyoon wasn't his type. Maybe that's how good Sungyoon's voice is?

"Why didn't you tell me about this? I want to hear him sing."

"Maybe if you weren't busy with that recording you will notice Sungyoon. And Jaeseok?" See? She really wants me to fall for any of these two. And of course, she pointed out my mistake again. Oh, god please just let me be erased from this world.

"Okay, okay. I made a mistake. I fall easily, well this was a first too so I don't even know what I'm saying."

"Hmm. It seems like you cry with almost everything? You even cried when when I showed you some music video of an emo song. You cry whenever you watch a movie and a dog dies. Whatever the case was, I'll just say that you forget about that guy now. Okay?" Soo Yeon is really an angel. She keeps me sane, and I know I'm too crazy. How could she want to be friends with me when I'm so messed up? I guess, this is a question I won't even know the answer ever.


"Okay." Okay seems to be our favorite word now.

We studied for the next few hours and Soo Yeon really is a great person. I'm so lazy compared to her. I'm lucky to have her as a friend because I would have lost with everything we needed to study.

--
A whole month passed and all we did was study and study. My academic life kept me busy and I'm so happy that finally my mind is back to normal again.

Daeyeol, Soo Yeon and I would spend time together because of our tasks as class officers. Daeyeol invited us to his house, well to his palace maybe because damn, they are so rich. There were also times when Sungyeol and Myungsoo would come and join us just to mess with Daeyeol and I.

"Where are your husbands now, Jae Eun?" Myungsoo asked

"Jaeseok's studying with Sungyoon." was my reply.

Soo Yeon and Dae Yeol stared at me while Sungyeol and Myungsoo just laughed.

"She finally admitted that those two are her husbands!" Myungsoo said.

"Wait. I didn't admit to anything. I just know that you are pertaining to Jaeseok and Sungyoon."

"Yes. Everyone, denial queen Jae Eun is back." Myugsoo said.

"Poor brother, Jae Eun is already taken. You can't compete with two guys of course?" Sungyeol teased his brother. Wow. Why is it that older brothers only live to make us suffer.

"Shut up, Hyung." Daeyeol glared at his older brother. "Or maybe you want me to share your "dark past".

This seems to be a very effective way to shut up Sungyeol.

"What dark past?" Myungsoo seemed to be curious about it. Even I am curious.

"He crossed dress during his high school days." Daeyeol said, he clearly feel triumphant from this.

We all laughed and begged Daeyeol to show us the photos but he said he wouldn't because it's the only thing he can use to blackmail his brother.

We kind of let Daeyeol keep the photos to himself because Myungsoo just started teasing Sungyeol of how beautiful he must be.

We continued working and studying after Sungyeol and Myungsoo left to meet some of their college friends.

Honestly, I feel like I've been missing Sungyoon and Jaeseok because of this, Sungyoon mostly because I can still have breakfast with Jaeseok. I never even had time to ask Sungyoon to sing and he doesn't sing anymore because Jaeseok told him he sings loudly. Why does that tall guy need to tell the rabbit

Before I go home, I decided to buy chicken for Jaeseok. The one he likes the most. I was supposed to cook dinner for the two of us but I don't think I can cook anymore. I'm too tired.

When I got to his apartment, I heard Sungyoon's voice. Not just him talking, but I heard him singing. Actually, it was the two of them. They were singing. Oh god. I was too scared to open the door because they might stop singing.

After they finished the song, I knocked at the door. Jaeseok opens the door.

"Jae Eun! You're here. Is that chicken?" Jaeseok seems to be more interested with the chicken.

"Yes. I bought it for you, sorry I can't cook dinner."

"Oh, that's fine! We all know Jaeseok cooks better than you." Sungyoon said.

"Wow. You two are perfect for each other." I said trying to mock Sungyoon.

Then Sungyoon went and stood beside Jaeseok. "See, I told you we should be together Jaeseokieee. Jae Eun left us already and spends time with Soo Yeon and Daeyeol. You should be mine, not Jae Eun's." Sungyoon was all cheesy with Jaeseok. OMG this bromance. This is the best thing I've seen today.

"I was busy with school works. I didn't mean to spend less time with you. But it seems like you two enjoy your time together. So when is the wedding?" I enjoy it whenever we do our inside jokes.

"Guys, stop." Jaeseok clearly was distracted because I was shipping the two of them and Sungyoon started all the flirting. He even back hugs Jaeseok. Ahh! I might die happily now.

"I really want to see you get married. Hahahaha." The two of them looked at me like I said too much. Okay. That's it.

I missed the these two so much. I tried to put my arms around their shoulders and Jaeseok just lowered his body so that I can reach him. "I missed you so much."

"We missed you too." They said at the same time. We ate the chicken I bought and watched a movie together. It feels like we are back where we left. I hope it can be like this forever.

--

But of course, the worse (or best) is yet to come. Soo Yeon my angel just delivered some news.