Why Must We Meet Again?

I Am Your Senior

 

" ATTENTION!!! WE ARE THE SENIORS WANT TO CHECK YOUR STUFFS!!! HANDS UP!!!"

Oh My God... I'm coldsweating... What will happen to me...?
And why is the one who stand in the front is him again? Is he their leader... ?
Aigo Sulli, you messed up with a wrong person...
PABO! PABO!

 

There are 8 seniors who came to their class. Each class actually. And suddenly, one of them turned off the lamp.
" KYAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted one 
" SILENT! WHO TOLD YOU TO SCREAM?! KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!" said Yunho, who stands in the front of the class.
" YOU JUST LIKE A BABY! I JUST TURNED OFF THE LAMP! DONT SCREAM LIKE A COWARD LIKE THAT!" said one senior who turned off the lamp. This senior is a girl.
 

Oh dear...

 

Then, the seniors started to check all the stuffs. One by one from them start to mock, shout, bully the juniors. Every single mistake, even a rubber which didnt shape well like the original logo. Of course, its really hard to get the perfect-shaped logo from rubber like that.

" WHY YOUR BOOK PAGES IS NOT 20? ITS 22, YA' KNOW!!!"
" WHY IS YOUR RUBBER SHAPE IS LIKE THIS?? YOU WANT TO MOCK OUR SCHOOL, HUH!?"
" WHY HAVENT YOU SHARPEN YOUR PENCIL?! FUNNY! HOW CAN YOU USE IT WITHOUT SHARPEN IT?!"
" WHO TOLD YOU TO BRING YOUR PENCIL CASE!? CAN YOU STILL HEAR MY WORDS?!"
" WHY IS YOUR BOOK'S LOGO IS TILT!? YOU REALLY A BABY!"

 

As Sulli their seniors shouted at her friends, she havent get any cruel words from their seniors. Of course, because their seniors havent caught her. But, its just the matter of time until...

"YA! WHERE IS YOUR PENCIL?" shouted one senior in the front of her. The senior is a girl. Lucky her...
" Mmm... I lost my pencil..."
" LOST?! WHERE?!"
" On the street. My bag has a hole. I didnt realize it. I borrowed my bag from my cousin."
" I DIDNT ASK THAT! THEN...?"
" Then?"
" THEN WHAT IS YOUR EFFORT? YOU JUST STAND UP IN HERE WITHOUT EFFORT TO FIND IT?! ANSWER ME FIRMLY!"
" Of course I cant find it. If I look for it, I'll be late." now Sulli answered her louder. Most of their friends were scared (of course), but not for Sulli. She is really, really, really MAD. But she know if she answered with shouting at her senior will make more trouble. 

Keep patient Sulli, keep patient.


" AISHHH! THEN YOU PROUD STANDING IN HERE? DO SOMETHING."
" Araso. I'll find my pencil today so I can bring it tomorrow."
" WE NEED A PROVE, NOT A PROMISE!"
" Then just look tomorrow!"
The senior left her. Sulli is very relieved. But not for long.
Their seniors the lamp.

 

" THE STUFF COMPLETENESS IN HERE IS VERY CROWDED! WHO IS THE PREFECT IN HERE?!" shouted Yunho again.
Every student pointed at Sulli. Of course all them choose Sulli because of incident 2 days ago.

What the hell...? Me...? Oh my God...

" OH! YOU AGAIN! IF YOU ARE THE PREFECT, IT'S NOT SURPRISING IF THIS CLASS IS CROWDED LIKE THIS!"
" What? Me... Not? Aishhh...!"
" WHAT?! WANT A DEBATE?! THEN COME IN FRONT! IT SEEMS YOU LIKE SITUATION LIKE THIS!"
Sulli is really mad. She can't control it. She stood up and walked to the front innocently.

 

Don't worry, I'm not wrong. I'm the one who right!

 

~End Of Chapter-Why Must We Meet Again?"
Thank you for reading... *bows 90 degree...
Please subscribe...
Do leave a comment...^^
Please wait for the next chapter...