New School, New Problem...

I Am Your Senior

Monday, January 23rd, 2012

 

" YA! Sulli Choi! Come on!!! If we late on the first day of school in High School, we'll dead!!!" shouted Krystal in the front of Sulli apartment. 

Yes, Sulli Choi lived in an apartment in Seoul. She lived alone. Her parents are in New York for a bussiness. Both of Sulli's parents are architects. They have to build a 5-stars hotel in New York, and left their daughter in Seoul because she didnt want to go to New York.

This is the first day in the High School for Sulli, Krystal, and other juniors. Their High School is famous too in Korea. Well, famous because the rules are very strict... And the most difficult time when you came to this school is the orientation day. 3 days of orientation day. 
Well, unfortunately, Sulli who is a stubborn girl didnt know this fact... What will she get from her seniors and teachers?

" Ne! Wait for me, Krystal!!!" shouted Sulli back.
" Aigoo, Sulli... What time do you get up, huh?"
" 30 minutes from now..."
" You know our school, right? It has a very strict rules...!"
" Dont think about it... You dont have to be so worry like that! Araso?"
" But still..."

As they walked to the school, they didnt realize that they have arrived to their new school. A huge school, with a park in the front of the building. They walked to their class and meet their teacher for the second time.

" So, you have prepared what your seniors ask to bring, right? For the few moments, they will come to this class to meet you. Prepare all the stuffs!"
Every students opened their bag and started to pick up their stuffs. Everyone, except Sulli. 

" Ya! Sulli! Have you heard our teacher say? Prepare your stuffs. Don't tell me you didnt bring it." asked Krystal who sit next to her.
" Ani. I have bring all the stuffs. But, I was thinking, who will examine us? Which seniors?"
" You dont have to think about that! Prepare your stuffs! Palli!!!"

Sulli nodded and started to open her bag too. But, suddenly...

" OH MY GOD! WHERE IS MY PENCIL!?" shouted Sulli.
" Your pencil? OH MY GOD... LOOK!!!" said Krystal.
A hole, not too big actually, but a pencil sure can get thriugh it. Yep, her pencil fell down on the street.

" HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!? WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE SENIOR WHO CHECK THIS TODAY IS THE ONE THAT I MET YESTERDAY!!!???"

 

~Flashback~

Saturday, January 21st, 2012

 

Sulli and Krystal were attending the preparation for the orientation day next Monday. One of their seniors said the rules and all the stuffs that they should bring on the Monday.

" So, Juniors. Let me tell you, that there were 3 rules for juniors from seniors. First, Juniors must obey their Seniors. Second, dont bash Seniors. Third, Seniors always right! YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY YOU'RE RIGHT, EVEN YOU ARE RIGHT! ARASO?!"

All of the juniors just accepted it. They nodded their heads. Everyone, except Sulli.
Sulli sighed and said, " What kind of rules is that? What the hell?!"

It seemed that Sulli said it not too loud, but 2 seniors on the back heard it and shouted,
" YA, YUNHO-HYUNG! IT SEEMS THAT THERE WAS ONE STUDENT WHO DIDNT ACCEPT THE RULES!"

A senior named Yunho heard it and responded,
" So, who didnt accept it?"
" That girl on the second row from the back." The senior pointed at Sulli.
" Oh, really? Then, come to the front! IMMEDIATELY!"
Sulli didnt walk. 
" ITS A COMMAND! NOT A REQUEST!"
Sulli said, " SILLY!"
Yunho surprised. He thought that there will no Juniors who dare to oppose the Seniors... But?
 

" SO, YOU SAID THAT YOU DIDNT ACCEPT THE RULES? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
" IM JUST HUMAN. ORDINARY GIRL, ORDINARY JUNIOR WHO DIDNT WANT TO ACCEPT THE UNFAIR RULES LIKE THAT! AND WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH? "
" EVERY HUMANS IN THIS WORLD NEEDS RULES! IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO OBEY IT THEN JUST GO OUT!!!"
" ARASO!!! BUT DO YOU THINK THAT SENIORS ARE THE MOST PERFECT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, HUH? GO FACE YOURSELF!"
" YOU...!!!"

Suddenly, someone interrupted their fight.

" Stop it, Yunho. You just waste your time. If you want to angry at her, you can do it on the orientation day, right?" said a girl who stand behind Yunho.
" Ah~~~ right Taeyeon-ssi... Mianhae. You! Go back to your row... So, new students, you should bring a black bag, one pencil, one rubber that shaped like our High School's logo, one ruler, one pen, and one book contains 20 pages with our High School's logo in the front of it. DONT BRING CELLPHONE, MP3, IPAD, IPOD, AND OTHER THINGS THAT I DIDNT MENTION. ARASO???!!!"

" Arasooo..." said all of the juniors.

 

~ End Flashback~

 

While Sulli is confused what will happen to her next, Krystal and her classmates look for her pencil.

And, suddenly...

" ATTENTION!!! WE ARE THE SENIORS WANT TO CHECK YOUR STUFFS!!! HANDS UP!!!"

 

Oh my God... What  will happen next...???

 

 

~ End of the Chapter-New School, New Problem~
Thank you for reading, please subscribe.
Do leave a comment...^^
Please wait for the next chapter.