Then Why Does it Always Turn Out That Way

When Will You See?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun? An actual dancer? Like for real?"

"Um, yeah?"

"That's so ing hot!"

The restaurant was nothing fancy, after all the two people on a date were students, bound to be broke after this evening. Baekhyun sat gawking at Sehun, his mouth was already watering with want. The date had been going well, the two had interesting conversations and never felt uncomfortable in each other's presence. Baekhyun didn't really want to leave the boy ever, even if this was only the second time he met Sehun.

"I wouldn't say it's hot necessarily," Sehun was blushing, a bright red shadow tinted his angular face, "My friend, Jongin, is much better than me."

"You know Jongin?" Baekhyun's eyes widened, "Me too! That little teddy bear is pretty damn good, although probably not as y as you...don't tell Kyungsoo I said that."

"My lips are sealed," Sehun laughed at Baekhyun's sudden panic, "You can trust me."

Although Baekhyun knew Sehun was only joking, he felt a warmth spread inside of him. The idea of trust was one he was in admiration of, sometimes he dreamt of a life full of trust. Baekhyun always grew up with parents he could rely on sure, they had enough money, but he never felt that trust came into the picture. Of course, the first person he trusted fully was Chanyeol, back in the naive days. Ever since the incident, Baekhyun went back to the apprehensive state he began in, the exceptions only being Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Jongin. 

"Baekhyun?" Sehun waved his hands in Baekhyun's vision, the boy had lost himself in his own imagination, "What's going on up there?" He then proceeded to tap gently on Baekhyun's forehead, a concerned frown painting his manly features.

Baekhyun snapped out of his trance, grabbing onto Sehuns finger, before kissing it gently, "You're just so perfect holy . What did I do to get such karma?" He rested his head on his palms, smiling lazily at Sehun.

"I could say the same," Sehun grinned, "You're glowing to me."

"Mm how sappy," Baekhyun's eyes crinkled, "I like it, we should do this more often, Oh Sehun."

The two continued back and forth, flirting shamelessly, until the cheque came. However, both parties seemed to agree they weren't ready to burst their bubble just yet. Sehun's wish to spend more time together was evident when he grabbed Baekhyun's hands and interlaced them with his own. Once again, Baekhyun felt warm, as if a hot water bottle had been taped to his sotmach.

He never asked where they were going, he just let Sehun take him wherever he wanted. You could say he trusted Sehun already, just like the latter had told him to. With Sehun leading the way, Baekhyun had time to think properly. He thought of how great a week he'd been having, arguably the best of his life. He had his first ever one night stand, after realising his boyfriend was his bestest friend. He then finally healed those wounds that had held him back for years, giving him that well deserved sense of closure, bringing Chanyeol back into his life with no hesitation. Then the God that is Oh Sehun asked him out. Not only that, but he seemed to really like Baekhyun, The feeling's so mutual, he thought to himself, disguising a smirk with a cough. Walking down that dark, deserted street in the middle of Seoul, hand in hand with a new found lover made Baekhyun feel like the protaognist of a romance movie. Finally something good had happened to the small boy.

The two arrived at a small park by the river. A bench was under a dimly lit streetlamp, pratically calling for the boys to rest their legs there. So they did. Residing in silence, the pair just looked over the river and back to each other, laughing softly. 

"I don't want this evening to be over," Sehun sighed, looking at Baekhyun's features like one would at an art gallery.

"It doesn't have to be," Baekhyun grinned, "Do you think I could perhaps stay over? I mean I would offer my humble abode, but I'm pretty sure Jongdae mentioned he'd be bringing round somone. I can't remember if it was a sugar daddy or an experimental jock, but I'd rather not expose you to that mess...I swear that kid's been living his ual dreams this past week and God help me."

Sehun could only bark out his laughter, watching how Baekhyun's face morphed into one of fear and distaste. Once he had calmed down, he turned to Baekhyun, his thumb down Baekhyun's hand, which was still attached to his own, "And how about you? Any ual dreams fufilled?"

"Mm, not since Saturday night, no," Baekhyun winked playfully at Sehun, who was now smirking, that was the answer he wanted, "I do have one dream though, and it'd be wrong not to let me have it. Don't you think, Hunnie?" Baekhyun's sudden low voice, dripping in seduction made Sehun hot and bothered.

"So, so, so goddamn wrong, Baekkie," Sehun replied, "I'll take you back to mine then, perfect end to a perfect evening? What do you say?"

"Hell ing yeah!"

 

 

 

Chanyeol could hear the thumping, the grunts and the moans. It should've been gross, but Chanyeol only felt sadness. Why couldn't it be him? Memories of Jongin's party flooded into his overcrowded mind. He wished the two weren't drunk, he wished he could've made it more special for Baekhyun, he wished he reacted differently. To tell the truth, Chanyeol didn't know why he rejected t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter