Preview

I Really Love Him (SeBaek)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sehun, I actually want to meet the people I met in my dream, but it seems I am too busy to meet them."

"How so?"

Baekhyun turns around to face me, "Because I am too busy being with the guy that stole my heart.

" I giggled at his cheesiness, "Then how about we make it a couple activity and meet them together?" 

"Then let's go to class 3-C during lunch break!"  I grab hold of his hand giving it a tight squeeze, " You sure need to tell me what happened in your dream."

"No"

"Why not?" I asked confused

"Because you will seriously hate Tao if I told you." 

"Now that makes me even more curious to know what happened Hyunnie~!" I whined giving him a pout, he grabs me by the shirt and pulls me down to his level, laying a kiss on my lips, "I will tell you someday then, now don't be sad."  

  ❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️ 

SEQUEL YAS WE ALL LOVE SEQUELS

well I mean, not all sequels are good, some are just bad, just like those chucky series. anyways, THIS SEQUEL WILL NOT BE DRAMATIC AS THE THE FIRST ONE I REPEAT, NO DRAMA. Well maybe some small drama, but idk, I Really Love Him will be told from Sehun's P.O.V but occasionally Baekhyun will have his own P.O.V as well, just like Do I really Love Him. I just hope you all would enjoy this story!

With Love

❤️PuririnLuka❤️     

Please log in to read the full chapter