~ Final ~

~ Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Damn!”

 

Yoongi mutters this quietly and looks at the mother and son sitting beside him inside the bus, making sure that both didn’t hear him subtly cursing. He took a deep breath after making sure that they indeed didn’t do so.

 

He is already having a very ty day to say the least. He spent the night finishing a very important project that he is suppose to pass today to his professor, but his older brother had to be a prick and messed up the whole thing that he had to stay up for 2 more hours before sleeping. Added to this, his mother forgot to wake him up at 6AM because he has morning class. He ended up waking at 7AM, barely an hour for him to make it to the university on time. His father also used his motorbike so there’s no means for him to reach the uni the fastest way. And let’s add the fact that it is already 9AM and the street is at its busiest. He was suppose to take the subway all the way to Myeongdong, but he left his card and his money is enough for just the bus. EPS is a good option, but he is just too lazy to even navigate through his phone. Great, right?

 

He internally groaned at all the ‘misfortune’ that he is facing today. It’s barely even noon time and so much has happened! he tells himself. All he wants is for all these mishaps to be over so that he can have a good mood.

 

He looks at all the cars and other vehicles in front of the bus and lets out another groan. He won’t be able to make it to the university before his third class. Since it is just a minor elective, he decided not to worry. He takes out his smartphone and earphones from his pocket and tried to open his Melon app to play some music. He was about to place the earpods when..

 

“..Waaaaaah..”

 

He looks at the kid next to him who is looking outside with his tiny mouth agape. Out of curiosity, he looked outside and wow.

 

Must be a rich kid.

 

He is in awe seeing another kid, who is probably the same age as the kid beside him, inside a huge SUV, face and fingers almost pressed to the glass. The said kid is wearing what appears to be a uniform at a locally-known, extremely expensive private school(he knows, his classmate in the English class named Seokjin once mentioned that he used to go to that school). He can also see the kid’s full name embroidered on the uniform’s patch. Jeon Jungkook . And while Yoongi isn’t exactly fond of kids, this Jungkook kid that is inside the SUV is definitely adorable - fair skin, dark doe eyes, huge but perfectly shaped nose, and pink plush lips that is just as agape as the kid beside him. He also noticed the blush that is slowly coloring the kid’s cheeks.

 

Yoongi ponders for a bit as to what made the Jungkook kid blush until he realized something.

 

The Jungkook kid is looking at the kid beside him.

 

He also noticed how the Jungkook kid is slowly waving his small hands, a cute smile with what seems to be a pair of bunny teeth peeking out, making him a million times more adorable than he already is.

 

Now, Min Yoongi isn’t the type of person to go soft. But that kid just made him internally clutch his poor heart at the cuteness.

 

Oh my ing god. He mumbled. I suddenly feel softer than the softest cotton. What the actual ?

 

He was about to actually place his hand on his chest when he heard a cute, soft gasp.

 

“Mama. Wow, he is so cute.”

 

He turned to where the tiny voice came from and it turns out to be from the kid beside him.

 

Oh right, he was staring at the Jungkook kid too.

 

This kid beside him, whose patch reads Kim Taehyung is just as adorable as the other kid- huge, shapely eyes, sharp nose, round cheeks, and plump lips. He is mirroring the same expression as the Jungkook kid, save for the fact that this Taehyung kid is smiling in the most unique way, making his tiny mouth almost resembling a box.

 

“Mama, mama! Look at the cute kid right there at the.. At the big car! He.. He is.. Waving at me,” the Taehyung kid calls his mother in somewhat a hushed but squeaky voice, clutching onto her arm while the other hand is slowly waving to the Jungkook kid. Yoongi can see the boxy smile even getting wider and his cheeks are getting rosier by the second.

 

He turns to stare at the Taehyung kid’s mother and he can see here looking back and forth at the kids with such a fond, loving smile. She has one hand supporting the back of her child, the other running her fingers at her son’s soft hair. He then returns his attention to both the cute kids.

 

If the Jungkook kid has the surprised but fond look, the Taehyung kid has the ecstatic but fond look. And there are sparks too. He could see the flicker in those little orbs. It’s like something ignited the moment the two kids saw each other. And their smiles for each other, he has seen it before from his mother and father, his friends, and some other couples he has come across with. It just.. Gave him the feels .

 

And both look so cute! Really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter