ChanBaek - The faults in Byun Baekhyun

My faves! (Verinchen's recommendation list)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The faults in Byun Baekhyun

by: blehmeh

Description: Baekhyun and Chanyeol hate each other's guts.

It's the start of a new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes he can get closer with a guy he's had a crush on since forever.

But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun.

However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned.

 

What happends when Chanyeol finds a certain Byun Baekhyun stumbling on his door, and drunk and smelling of ?

Why, nothing, of course.

Length: 55 Chapters

Status:  Completed

 

SEQUEL:

The flaws in Park Chanyeol

Description: They are going so well.

Chanyeol spends every day seeing the sparkle in Baekhyun's eyes and watching the love of his life return to his old self. He doesn't think anything can happen to Baekhyun, or come in between them, especially when he promises himself he will let nothing hurt Baekhyun ever again. Especially when he sees that the way Baekhyun looks at him is different from the way Baekhyun looks at everyone else.

"Do you love me?" He asks.

Baekhyun opens his mouth, but he never has the chance to answer.

 

"Baekkie?"

Joo-hyung returns, and this time, it is for a completely different reason.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter