Letter #3

101 Letters

Dear JiHyun-ie,

 

How are you doing? Is Seoul getting colder? It seems that here up north Autumn is already arriving. Now that the seasons are changing please stay warm and don't catch a cold.
 

Do you know, a fan sent me a printout of your Instagram pictures? Haha. Actually, I'm very thankful. Now I get to see what you've been up to. Did you like Tongyeong? I had a feeling you would enjoy it. The beaches and villages in that region are some of my favorite places. One of my dreams is to live somewhere south facing the sea. 
 

Over here we're almost at the end of Week Two and some things feel a lot easier. I think I can do roll call in my sleep now. Actually, I've been assigned Platoon Leader, probably because I'm the oldest (and awesomest? XD), so I do roll call every morning.
 

I eat well, but I'm also missing non-army food more and more. So that pizza and chicken would be really nice :D Actually, my guys here have given me a nickname. I'll let you guess what it is. One hint: it almost sounds like Ji Chang Wook. 
 

I saw your message on the Daum Cafe messageboard. Thanks for the note. I'm pretty sure no one else knew who Moomin4Lyfe95 was ;) Actually, the messageboard has been really popular so if I missed any other message I apologize. It's a little hard to keep up since we don't get a lot of computer time to check the messageboards.
 

Tomorrow morning we have religious services again and I heard rumors that there would be even more snacks prepared at the Temple. You can only imagine how excited the guys are over that. 
 

Please take care and stay well. I will write again soon.
 

Until next time,

 

Ji Chang Wook