Fight?

Annoyed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you talking about?” Dahyun furrows her eyebrow with SinB’s question.

 

 

The door opens, revealing Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jeongyeon laughing out. The trio stops their laugh as the saw Dahyun on her phone, calling.

 

 

“Sorry for disturbing unnie..” Chaeyoung apologize.

Dahyun nodded with a smile. She’s in the sharing room with the two youngest members so of course the room is open for anyone to enter.

“Who are you talking to?” Nayeon asked in curious.

“SinB..” Dahyun answered with smile.

As soon as they heard the name, Nayeon immediately slump her body beside Dahyun.

“SinB-ah!” Nayeon called happily, greeting the person on the other line of the phone.

“Hello there, Nayeon unnie..”

All of them in the room can hear clearly SinB’s voice, as Dahyun put the call in loudspeaker.

“It’s me Jeongyeon.. Are you in your dorm?” Jeongyeon join the conversation.

“Yes.. We just arrived from our activities for today..”

“Is that so? Okay then.. Please take a good rest. Send our regards to the others..” Jeongyeon said, cutting down the conversation as she heard SinB’s words. They know that the girls must be tired. Thanks that their group activities finished earlier today. If not, they maybe still outside of their dorm now.

“Thank you unnie.. I will tell them..”

“Take care SinB-ah.. Bye..” Nayeon also decided not to interrupt anymore.

“Bye unnies..”

“Don’t stay too long..” Nayeon said to Dahyun as the three of them walk out from the room, leaving Dahyun alone.

“They already left?” SinB asked on the other line.

“Yup.. Nayeon unnie told me not to stay talking with you too long. They told me to let you rest..” Dahyun said. She already put off the loudspeaker sign.

“Awww.. It’s okay though. After all, I’m the one calling you..”

“Where’s your other members?”

“Sowon and Yerin unnie in their room. Eunha unnie and Umji already asleep. Yuju unnie in the bathroom..”

“And why are you not sleeping yet? You waiting for Yuju unnie?” Dahyun laugh out, teasing.

“Yah!..”

Dahyun put the phone away from her ears by SinB’s loud voice. Then, SinB’s question earlier clicked back into Dahyun’s mind.

“Eunbi-ah.. What did you said just now?”

“Huh? Yuju unnie in the bathroom?” SinB said confusedly.

“Not that one.. The one before Nayeon unnie joined..”

“Oh.. That one..”

“Yeah.. What it is?”

“I’m asking you if you dating someone?”

“What with the question? I’m not dating anyone..”

“But Momo unnie said you’re her girlfriend..”

“What?! She said that?”

“Yeah.. During the KBS Gayo Daejun.. Why you didn’t tell me?”

“She’s just playing around.. I’m not dating her..”

“Really? But she was really happy when she said that.. She even left to meet you during that time..”

“Yeah.. I’m not dating her. She keep annoyed me..”

“Fine.. If you dating her or anyone, you need to tell me in advance.. Bye..”

“Yah!” Dahyun didn’t get the chance to respond as the line was cut by SinB.

“This girl..” Dahyun shakes her head, feeling amused by her friend action just now.

What was she thinking about? Dahyun spoke in her mind, feeling annoyed by Momo. 

 

 

“Unnie..” Tzuyu entered the room.

“Tzuyu-ah.. You going to sleep now?” Dahyun asked the youngest.

Tzuyu nodded.

“Tzuyu-ah..”

“Yes unnie..”

“Do you still remember the performance during last year gayo daejun? The KBS one?” Dahyun asked as she cannot get away from SinB’s words.

“Not really.. Why?” Tzuyu asked, curious by the sudden question.

“Do you remember the special performance? Momo unnie, Seulgi unnie, SinB and others?”

“That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter