Attempt

Annoyed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahyuniee…..”

 

 

 

Dahyun keep her eyes on her phone.

 

 

 

“Dahyuniee…”

 

 

 

Still, Dahyun didn’t tear her eyes from her phone. Dahyun shifts away as she feel the other person on her side starting to poke her arm.

 

 

 

“Dubu…”

 

That person went closer to her and starting to shake Dahyun’s body. Dahyun keep her attention on her phone.

 

 

 

“Momoring!” Dahyun yells as soon as Momo take away her phone from her hand.

“Give me back my phone.” Dahyun demands. Momo shakes her head.

“Momo unnie.. Just give my phone back.” Dahyun sterns out.

“Why are you ignoring me? You always with your phone. Who are you messaging though?” Momo pouts.

Dahyun sighed.

“I’m messaging with Eunbi. Now give me my phone.”

“Eunbi? Who is Eunbi? Is she your friend? Do I know her? Do we know her? What are you talking about?” Momo asks continuously. She says with a little loud, irritated by the facts that the younger girl has her smile plastered on her face when on her phone.

Dahyun just looks at Momo with a ‘seriously’ face.

“I’m not going to give your phone back before you answer my questions.” Momo says as she crossed her arm on her chest.

“Just give me my phone, unnie.” Dahyun not answering Momo’s questions.

“No.” Momo sternly said.

Dahyun sighed. She seriously starting to annoyed by the older girl attitude towards her.

“Fine. Keep it then.” Dahyun said, annoyed as she turns her back on Momo and leave the room.

Momo slumps her body on Dahyun’s bed, pouting. Chaeyoung enters the room with Mina and they saw the gloomy Momo.

“Momo-chan, are you okay?” Mina approaches Momo. Chaeyoung follows behind.

Momo just staring blankly at the door, and sighed.

“It is Dahyun unnie again?” Chaeyoung asked.

Momo just sighed. Chaeyoung and Mina looked at each other and nodded their head. It clearly because of Dahyun.

“What happen?” Mina asked.

Momo shows them her hand. Dahyun’s phone. Mina and Chaeyoung look at her confusedly.

“She’s mad because I took her phone away from her.” Momo says, lowly.

“Why did you take her phone, unnie? We knew that Dahyun unnie didn’t like the other checking her phone.” Chaeyoung said, disagree by Momo’s attitude.

“I didn’t check though. I just took it.” Momo pouted.

“It the same Momo-chan.” Mina commented.

“What happen? Why did you take her phone?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I…..” Momo hesitated to say the reason. However, Mina’s and Chaeyoung’s eyes still on her, waiting for her to talk.

“I don’t like to see her smiling while on her phone.” Momo low her head, embarrassed.

“Seriously Momo-chan?”

Momo just let her head hanging low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dahyun-ah.. Can you give this to Momo-san?”

Dahyun take the small box and nod her head.

“Sure oppa..” Dahyun smile widely to the respected senior.

Dahyun look closely at the box in her hand as she left alone.

“Dahyun-ah.. What did Heechul oppa said to you?” SinB approaches her friend as Heechul walk away.

“Oh.. Eunbi-yah.. He told me to give this to my member.”

“Momo-ssi?” SinB can guess who it is anyway since Heechul always showed how much he like the Japanese member of Twice.

“Yeah..” Dahyun answer with an apologic smile.

SinB raise her right eyebrow.

“What with the smile?” SinB ask bluntly. That’s Hwang Eunbi, straightforward with everything she think.

“Huh?” Dahyun not sure what to say.

“I’m not repeating myself. Just answer me..”

“Nothing..” Dahyun shake her head, not sure by herself.

“Okay..” SinB just accept it anyway, don’t want to intruding much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi Momo unnie.. ” SinB greet the Japanese girl.

“Whoa..That’s suit you..”

They are going to do collaboration with three other idols. It seem that SinB is the second person to arrive there. A knock on the door interrupted their conversation. Momo and SinB look at the door and saw Seulgi entered. Both of them stand up, bowing at Seulgi.

“Hello Seulgi unnie..” SinB greet the girl.

“Hello SinB-yah, Momo-san..” Seulgi greet back with smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter