001.

Greetings

Wind pushed back Sinb's hair as she tightly clutched onto her coat for more warmth. She slowly walked through the busy road of Gangnam as she held onto her hot cup of coffee. She smiled bitterly as she walked past many couples, and laughing children with their parents who were clearly excited for Christmas. Her steps slowed down as she saw a familiar food stall, it brought back memories she once cherished.

'Here's your order. Enjoy your food,' the lady said as she placed the food on their table. 'Say ahhhhh,' Sinb said she placed the noodles into Moonbin's mouth. 'How is it?' she asked. 'It's delicious,' Moonbin smiled as he gave her a thumbs up. 'Here you should have some too,' Moonbin said as he proceeded to feed her too. 'Hmm I love it,' Sinb squealed. Moonbin chuckled at her sudden cuteness.

'What's so funny?' Sinb asked. 'Nothing, you're just too cute,' Moonbin said as he pinched her cheeks. 'I told you not to do that, it hurts,' she glared. 'Why? You're my adorable girlfriend. I should be able to do what I want,' Moonbin pouted. 'Oh really? Well you look so cute when you pout like that,' Sinb said as she pecked Moonbin on his cheek. 

'Oi we're in public right now. Stop with this PDA,' Moonbin pushed her away while hiding his smile. 'Boy I know you like it.' Sinb smirked. 'Maybe I do, maybe I don't.' Sinb frowned. 'So you don't like me kissing you? Why don't you just leave me then?' Moonbin's eyes widened. 'No no no. I didn't mean that. I love your kisses. And you can never get rid of me, I will always be by your side.' 

Sinb scoffed, 'be by my side my foot,' she mumbled. She shed a tear as she clenched her fists. She looked down on her bouquet of flowers that looked much different to when she had bought it. 'How could he do this to me?' Sinb quietly whispered. 'How can someone change so much? After all those promises and 7 years of dating, how could he do this to me?'

'Sinb I told you that I'm not thinking of marriage right now. At least not with you,' Sinb froze. 'But .. you .. I .. we've been dating for 7 years, marriage is a definite at this stage,' she cried. 'Just cause we love each other doesn't mean that we should get married. Marriage doesn't come with love,' Moonbin sighed. 'Then what does it come with?'

'It comes with money and a job. Both which I don't have, where are we gonna live when we get married. We have to think logically here,' Moonbin said. 'I know but I have a job. I can do whatever it is to help us get through it,' Sinb held his hand. Moonbin snatched his hand away. 'I can't live off you. I have something called a pride. Plus my mum is introducing me to this girl and her parents are offerring me a place in their business.'

'So you're gonna leave me and this relationship? Moonbin-ah we've been through so much, please can't you re-think your decision. I'll do anything, just name it.' Sinb fell on her knees and begged him. 'I'm sorry Sinb I've made my decision and nothing is going to change it. Now please get up.' Moonbin said as he helped her get up. 

'Look Moonbin, I've got you this bouquet and a ring. I've been waiting for this day and it was going to be perfect. Can't you accept it?' Moonbin threw the ring across the room and slapped the bouquet out of Sinb's hand. 'Sinb leave me alone. I do not want to see your face and do not contact me ever again.' Moonbin said as he walked out the room. 

The tears made Sinb's vision blurry which made her bump into someone and she fell on the ground. 'Are you okay miss?' A gentle voice asked and something about that voice made Sinb let out all her tears that she had been holding back for so long. The man is flustered and he doesn't know what to do. He slowly hands her a handkerchief, which she gladly accepts, and sits next to her. Sinb doesn't express it but she was thankful for his actions.

Because of that people walking past just assumed they were having a couple quarrel. After a while her cries stopped and she stood up. 'I'm so sorry for that and thank you,' Sinb said as she finally got a look at her saviour. She wasn't going to lie, he was a good looking man. He was tall, had a good physique and he looked about a year older than her. 

'No, I'm sorry. Maybe that bump hurt you a little bit too much and I'm sorry about your bouquet,' he chuckled. 'You're funny, well it looks like you owe me bouquet and I owe you a new handkerchief,' Sinb smiled as she pointed towards the handkerchief that is now stained with eyeliner and mascara. 'Well at least we're even,' he laughed. 

'Hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook.'

'And I'm Hwang Sinb.'

And something inside Sinb's heart told her that this won't be their last encounter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise for a such a short story but I have been wanting to write a fanfic involving Sinb and Jungkook for such a long time. Since it is my first story I shall be loooking forward to your feedback :)