FORGET

One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hey young miss” an old lady approach her

“hi” Mina answered “do you know where is the girl that was living here?” she ask

“oh Tzuyu?”

Mina nodded

“The beautiful girl left this place already. She said that she coming back on her home town. She said that she’ll continue her study there and have a fresh start. It was sad, you know. That girl was very kind. I don’t know what happened to make her change her mind. I heard that her mom was telling her to come back to their home town since last month but the girl refuse because she said she have a girlfriend that she loves so much and she can’t leave her. Poor girl” The old woman said

Mina can’t believe the news that she accidentally drop the cake.

“no. this can’t happen”

Those tears that she thought where dry already from crying too much the last time flow continuesly without a plan of stopping.

I shouldn’t have said it.

I shouldn’t have thought about it.

I’m sorry.

I love you.

I love you.

 

I really do.

 

With panting breathe and tears escaping her eyes; Mina woke up from her dreams or what she typically considers as nightmare. The same dream she always had these past three years. Past three years without her love, Tzuyu. She doesn’t understand herself. She tried to move on but she can’t every inch of her surroundings and every part of her screams the name of Tzuyu. It also doesn’t help the fact that she now move in to Tzuyu’s previous house. As soon as she heard that the house was for sale; she immediately bought it. Maybe because it was to lessen her guilt, the guilt that the owner left this place because of her, or maybe because she still hopes, hoping that Tzuyu would come back and say she wanted to get back together.

Her friends tried to convince her to move on after all, it already been three years. But how can she? How can she move on when dreams are eating her out every night and how can she move on when she herself doesn’t want to. Momo even asks her once about why she didn’t follow Tzuyu on Taiwan. She wanted to but it’s not like she knows where in Taiwan Tzuyu actually lives.

She had her hand on her chest trying to pacify her breathing. She hadn’t have enough of sleep this past few weeks as the dreams creeping at night gone worse than before. It wasn’t like she hated it but she doesn’t like it either. Those dreams for now is the only way she can see Tzuyu and feel as if she is still there even though it was filled with sad memories. Her thought had snapped her back to reality when she heard her phone ringing. She looks at the caller and saw Momo’s name.

“Yes Momo?” she answered

“Yah! Penguin where are you? It’s the first day of the semester why aren’t you at school yet? We are on our 2nd year of college we must do good now.” Momo said on the other line “and please come quick Sana keeps on blabbering about her new crush. She said she found a new girl that made her heart skip rapidly again.”

“Momo, seriously you know that Sana is a playgirl. She loves every girl. You can deal with her already. She never change.” Mina said

“Hey penguin! I’m serious this time. I really like her! Dam you penguin I’m gonna kill you when I see you. I don’t love every girl, I just know how to appreciate them. Okay?” Sana said on the other line who happened to be listening to the two conversation on the phone.

“Yeah Yeah Sana. Talk to you guys later. I’ll be coming there.” Mina said and ended the line.

Sana is a good friend. They became friends with Sana three years ago after the said girl saw Mina crying at a children’s park. The girl tried to comfort her and they soon clicked as friends. And so it happened that Sana is a new transferee on their school and the three gone close. Maybe the saying was true, when someone left; someone will come after for you to meet. It just happened to be the playgirl Sana. Sana once tried to hit on her but she rejected the girl as soon as she confessed. And Sana being Sana, she moved on after a minute and saw another girl which she soon called the love of her life. And another girl and another one and another one and yeah..

Mina arrived at their university and met her friends at the cafeteria. It just happens that their first class had been canceled and the next class would be on 3 hours. She saw Sana and Momo at one table so she approached them.

“Hello”

“Mina!” Sana welcomes her with a bear hug

“Finally you’re here!” Momo exclaimed “Pizza?” she offered but got rejected by Mina

“It’s not like I’m gonna share this with you anyways” Momo said and bite the pizza on her hand. “Since you are here, go and entertain your friend. She keeps on talking about her new girl”

“So who’s the unlucky girl?” Mina asks

“Unlucky?” Sana frown “for the record, she’ll be very lucky if Minatozaki Sana would be her girlfriend.”

“really?” Momo mock

“Yah!” Sana was ready to jump on Momo and give her a fist but she was lucky Mina was there to stop their fight.

“That’s the problem though. I don’t know her name but I already know what classes is she in.” Sana said with a victorious smile.

“You’re such a creep. You sound like a stalker” Momo mock again

“I’m not a stalker tho. If I am, I already know what brand of underwear she is wearing” Sana defended making Mina laugh.

Good Lord. Mina was lucky to have funny friends like them. She gets to forget Tzuyu for a while.

“Momo” Mina called her. “Do you have any news about her?”

Momo frown at her friend shooking her head. “You know how much Dahyun and Chaeyoung hated you for breaking their friend’s heart. I was only lucky because Dahyun was my girlfriend and happen to know some infos about her but recently she haven’t been sharing anything about Tzu. I tried asking her but she said that if I’m only going to give you the news then no way.”

Mina can only sigh and left them. She went to the school park to clear her mind. It had always been like this. She tried to dig in some news about Tzuyu to know how she is, whether she had move on already or had she been well all these years but even the latter’s friend doesn’t help her. She let out frustrating groan and let her back lie down on the grass.

She closes her eyes trying to catch those sleepless nights she had and trying to release her stress. She misses those times when Tzuyu would offer her arms to be her pillow. Tzuyu would always be there to watch her sleep and would be whispering lovely words on her ears until she fell asleep. Tzuyu never failed to console her heart whenever it felt heavy. It was always the latter who notices it first.

She closes her eyes trying to feel the breeze. It helps her feel relax and the warmth it give let her reminisce the moments she keeps on holding on. Without her consent, she fell asleep. Loud chattering was heard that cause her to wake up.

She looks at her wrist watch and she has 15 minutes left before her next subject starts. She stands up and was about to go to her classroom but her eyes caught a familiar figure. She can’t be wrong. She is very familiar with those brown locks that dances with the air, those tan skin that perfectly goes well with her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter