REGRET

One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure about it?” Momo asks Mina for the third time. The girl was shock about Mina’s decision.

“Yeah, I’ve thought about it for the whole week and I think it was the right decision” Mina answered. “It’s time to call it off with Tzuyu”

“Mina~” Momo called

Mina and Tzuyu had been couple for two years. Just like other couples the two are not always happy. There are also times where they fight and recently they just did. They always fought with the same thing, Jealousy.

Yes, Tzuyu gets jealous easily. She gets jealous with every little thing related to Mina and the latter thinks that it is too absurd. Recently, the two fought because Tzuyu caught Mina laughing with a guy on the hallway. Though, the older one had explained that it was just her lab partner making some jokes on their science instructor, the younger one would continue to sulk and didn’t even listen to Mina. Tzuyu started to avoid her as much as possible and didn’t even think of contacting her. Mina thought that Tzuyu is being childish again and it is just a pain to repeat it again and again to her girlfriend if she’ll just continue to be jealous again once she sees her with another guy or person.

Mina thinks that maybe Tzuyu doesn’t trust her the same way she does. And trust is a big thing for her. So she can’t continue to date Tzuyu since she is acting like this. She always thought that Tzuyu also needs to understand her side.

She is planning to break up with Tzuyu but she just can’t find the right time to talk with the latter since they aren’t in the same grade. Tzuyu is a sophomore while she’s a junior. The only time they can see each other was either break time or dismissal which is usually taken by a meeting for her research project.

“keep this a secret for a while not until I have the chance to talk with her okay?” Mina pleaded Momo.

Momo just nod feeling pity.

The whole week continued like that. No communication between Mina and Tzuyu. And the more the days passed the more Mina doubts herself. Luckily, it was dismissal and she saw her girlfriend with her friends walking on the hallway to her direction. She saw Tzuyu smiled at her so she smile back trying not to be rude.

“Hi babe!” Tzuyu greeted

“Hi” Mina answered “are you going home now?”

Tzuyu look at her watch before answering her “uhmm.. I think but I have to go with Chaeyoung and Dahyun first. I just go here to inform you”

“You don’t have to tell me anymore” Mina said dropping a hint “you can go but can we talk some other time?”

Tzuyu nodded. “I have to go. Bye babe” She kissed Mina on the cheek before leaving.

Mina sigh and she saw how Momo shook her head and she watch the scene between the two.

“I know Momo maybe not now” she said to the other.

Tzuyu and two are buying balloons and roses on a shop. She planned to surprise Mina tomorrow with the help of Dahyun and Chaeyoung. The two had an argument and Tzuyu knows she was at fault so she planned to ask forgiveness in a romantic way.

“Chaeyoung have you ask for permission for the auditorium already?” Tzuyu asks

“Yes” Chaeyoung answered “We still have an hour to prepare before Mina come. That would be enough time to practice some speech and do some additional events”

“Are you even ready already Tzuyu?” Dahyun asks

“Definitely, I’m actualy excited already” she smiled

“Good for you. I’ll tell Momo tomorrow to tell Mina to go to the auditorium so the two could talk” Dahyun said

“Thanks guys!” Tzuyu hug her two best friends.

The three had actually planned this for four days and they make sure that this surprise would be very unforgettable for Mina. Tzuyu wished that she won’t stutter when she speaks infront of Mina which always fail when she confess.

The older girl has this kind of aura that would make you stutter or be in trance when you look in to her eyes. Those things are what make Chou Tzuyu continues to fall in love with Myoui Mina.

The day had come and Tzuyu is very nervous that she felt that she have to pee every minute

“Hey guy, I think I need to go to the restroom again. You two should go ahead. I need to calm myself first” Tzuyu inform the two.

The two nodded and gone ahead while Tzuyu went to the other direction and head to the restroom.

She was on her way when she heard Momo’s voice and she bet the girl was with her Mina so she went to their direction and eavesdrops.

“Dahyun told me that Tzuyu wanted to talk with you. 6 pm at the auditorium” Momo said

“okay” Mina simply answered while packing her bag obviously uninterested.

Tzuyu suppress her giggles knowing that Mina have no idea that she would be surprised.

“Mina” Momo called

Mina look at Momo when she heard the seriousness in her voice.

“Are you still going to do it?” she asks

Mina nodded. “Yes and I think it is the perfect time since she wanted to talk now” she answered

“why don’t you think about it again?” Momo persuade

“I already did Momo. Many times but I always have the same answer. Everytime I’m with her I’m losing myself. I’m not the same me. I’m not happy.” she said

“I’m going to break up with Tzuyu”

.

.

.

.

I’m going to break up with Tzuyu

 

I’m going to break up with Tzuyu

 

And that broke Tzuyu’s heart. All this time, all those sleepless nights she had just for the surprise been for nothing. It supposed to be Mina to be surprised but instead it was her. More like she was shock. She left the place afraid to be caught. Afraid to face Mina, afraid to face the world and afraid that anytime she might break down.

It was already 6pm and Chaeyoung and Dahyun was on standy-by waiting for Mina and Tzuyu. It was already time for the event but Tzuyu haven’t appeared yet and the two thought that she might be very nervous and would be catching up at the end of the surprise.

The two heard footsteps and they know that it was from Mina and it was their cue to start.

Mina arrived at the auditorium. She saw that the lights were off and thought that Tzuyu hasn’t yet arrived but she also think that maybe she was late so she check her watch but she saw that she was right on time.

She decided to wait for Tzuyu inside the auditorium so she went in first but she saw candles on the floor with rose petals scattered on the aisle leading her on the stage filled with balloons on the floor. She smiled at the thought. She look everywhere trying to decode what is happening but then the projector flashed. She followed the light and saw a slide show. She watches as the pictures of her and Tzuyu flashed on the screen accompanied with music. Suddenly she heard a narration and she knows it was Tzuyu’s voice. She won’t forget that voice. It was soothing and calm. It never fails to captivate Mina’s heart. She doesn’t know the difference between Tzuyu’s voice and the others. It just has the power to make Mina unknowingly smile. And throughout the video Mina was smiling.

 

“Hey babe! Remember t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter