Day three

Just 3 days

Sowon was dressed in her home clothes. She tied her hair up into a messy bun since it was rather hot today. Same like the previous two days, she patiently waited for Eunha to come out.

At last, the door opened, revealing Eunha. She put on her shoes and looked up.

"Gahhhh! Sowon! Why do you wake up so early??? I tried to wake earlier today so that you do not have to wait for me!" Eunha looked rather surprised.

Sowon giggled and said, "Maybe it's just you that think you woke up early when you just woke up at the same time. Let's go?" She took Eunha's bag and swung it around her shoulders.

Eunha nodded and took the initiative to wrap her hand around Sowon's. After a while Eunha noticed something weird with Sowon. "Sowon, why are you dressed in your pyjamas??? The school don't allow that and you should know it."

"Oh? I'm not going to school today. Got to plan for our date later." Sowon informed.

Eunha slapped the arms of Sowon. "Yah! This is truancy! How could you be that bad?" 

Sowon grinned sillily and teased, "Why not?"

"Yah! Go to school now!" 

"Hahahahaha calm down Eunha. I have personal matters to attend to later. I already informed the school so you don't have to worry about me being a naughty kid." Sowon explained.

"Ooo... okay then. I'll see you here?" Eunha asked as they reached the school gate.

Sowon nodded her head and passed Eunha's bag to her. "I can't enter the school since i'm in my pyjamas. I will fetch you later okay? Byeeee!" Sowon waved to Eunha.

"Byeee!" Eunha waved back and hurriedly went into the school.

==============================================

"Miss Kim Sojung. How many times must i tell you to stop sneaking out of the hospital?" The doctor sternly scolded Sowon.

"Sorry, Mr Park." Sowon timidly said.

"You know that your condition can get worse if you keep doing that right? If you want to go out, can't you wait a little bit later and then ask our nurses?" Mr Park warned.

"Okay.. okay.. sorry. Am i discharged already?" Sowon asked a little bit too excitedly.

But the doctor shook his head, disappointing Sowon. "No. Not yet. You would have been if you didn't sneak out early in the morning. But... after some checkups, you would be discharged so follow my instructions now." 

==============================================

"Woah! You have a car???!!!!" Eunha exclaimed.

Everone was staring at the gleaming BMW parked right outside the school.

"Uh huh. Hop in. I'm bringing you to somewhere special." Sowon said and opened the door for Eunha, making everyone squeal.

The ride was filled with laughter when Eunha told a joke to Sowon. The atmosphere was so lively. Soon, Eunha spotted the sea.

"We are going to a beach??!!" Eunha asked.

"Yep." 

"That is wonderful! I really wanted to go to a beach in a while." Eunha said and smiled at Sowon, and Sowon could swear that her heart had skipped a beat.

Sowon parked her car skillfully and got out of the car to open the door for Eunha.

"Wahhh!!! The sea is so beautiful! Sowon you are the best!" Eunha showed two thumbs to Sowon before rushing to play with the sand.

Sowon just smiled from afar. All of a sudden, she heard Eunha hollering her name. "SOWON! COME HERE AND PLAY!" 

Sowon gladly complied and ran to play with Eunha. They bulid sandcastles together and even had a competition but it was when a cute little baby boy came and distracted both Sowon and Eunha.

"He is so cute isn't it?" Eunha asked as she pinched his cheeks.

"Hehe yeah! Like you..." Sowon mumbled the last two words and thankfully was not heard by Eunha.

They went about playing with the baby boy whose mother did not mind letting them play with him.

A few hours went by and they soon was exhausted with playing with the active little kid. They carried the little boy back and gave to the mother.

"Thank you for letting me play with your child. He is going to grow up to be a active child!" Eunha said polietly.

"Ah.. no problem! You two looked cute together. Wish both of you the best of luck." The woman said and walked off leaving the two of them stunned.

Sowon shifted in her spot uncomfortably before looking out at the sunset. "Um.. Eunha, c-can i have a picture with you?" Sowon stammered

Eunha nodded her head and they both have their backs facing the sunset.

"1...2..3.." Sowon counted and clicked the camera. Without letting Eunha see the photo, Sowon playfully ran off.

"Sowon! I want to see the photo!" Eunha shouted and ran after Sowon.

That was how they started to play a game of catch, until Sowon stopped infront of a restaurant. She took Eunha's hand and walked into the restaurant.

"Wah... this place is awesome!" Eunha let her eyes roamed around the place.

Sowon just smiled, glad that Eunha liked it alot. She brought Eunha to a private room, making Eunha curious. There was a table with candlelights in the middle. The food was already neatly arranged with red wine toppled with it.

"Woah... Sowon what is this?" Eunha asked.

"Let's sit shall we?" Sowon ignored Eunha's question and pull out a chair for her.

"Thank you." Eunha softly said. She was touched by the action even though it was just a small gesture. No boys nor girls have ever treated her this way. Lile a princess.

After that, they ate in silence until Eunha asked again. "How can you enter a restaurant without a waiter or waitress serving you? And how can you get a room with all of this? Plus, a car?"  

Sowon smirked and teased, "Told ya, i had to prepare this in the morning that's why i skipped school."

Eunha slapped Sowon's hand that was resting on the table. "Ya! Are you serious?" 

Sowon quickly retreated her hands and explained. "My parents own this place. After i was done with my personal stuff, i came here and booked this room in advance and ordered this meal too. It is my treat today. And... for the car, i got my driving licence a few months ago so my parents gave me a BMW so i could move easily."

Eunha absorbed every single word Sowon told her. But more questions popped out and Eunha begun asking again, "Then why don't i see you driving your car around? It is simpler using a car than to wait for the bus to arrive right?"

"Technicqully, i don't like driving around in my car since i prefer public transport. Further more, walking with people to school seems more fun." 

After the serious talk, both of them started casually talking about random stuff until it was time to go home. Eunha had gotten comfortable with Sowon until she had already long forgotten about the deal. Sowon flashed a smile at Eunha, making Eunha feel flustered. Eunha, why are you feeling like this? Just breathe normally. 

=============================================

Sowon pulled up just infront of Eunha's gate. As usual, Sowon got out first before opening the door for Eunha. They walked over just infront of the doorstep and Sowon stopped and made Eunha look into her eyes. Sowon hestitantly took Eunha's hands carefully as if it could break if she held it harder.

"Eunha, i just want to say that thank you for accepting the deal. I know, i am forcing you to date with me and you agreed so that i could and will never harrass you again. I'm very sorry that i recklessly disturb you often, but from now, i will never ever do that again. I realised that it was childish of me to do that, and it even made you hate me. And also, after today, i promised that i will get out of your sight. I had a great three days with you which i will never forget in my entire life. But you should know that my feelings for you will never change. I still and will always love you Eunha. But a deal is a deal, i will make sure that i will never ever appear into your line of vision forever..." Sowon said but whispered the last word as she repeatedly carassed the front of Eunha's hands.

Eunha wanted to say a lot of stuff to Sowon. But, no words could come out of . Sowon seeing that Eunha had no reaction, dropped Eunha's hands and said, "I love you Eunha. Bye." She started to walk back to her car but Eunha commanded, "Stop." 

Sowon turned back around facing her. She was surprised when Eunha gave her a bear hug. They were like this, nobody talking. But in Eunha's mind, there was tons of words that she wanted to say and it was all messed up till she could not form a proper sentence.

"Sowon, thank you for the three days, i really liked it alot. I hope we still can become friends." Eunha managed to say and she released the hug.

Sowon gave her a smile once more and got into the car. She patiently waited until Eunha opened the door and closed it. She burst out crying and quickly drove off so that Eunha did not see her crying.

But what she did not know was that the moment Eunha closed her door, she dropped herself to the ground and cried too. She finally had sorted out her thoughts and wanted to say, 'I love you' but the three days was already over. There was no more chance to say the three magical words since Sowon had promised that after the deal, she would not be in the line of Eunha's vision. 

Both of them, at different place, cried out loud. Their time together was over when both of their clock striked 12, signalling the next day, and the closing of their deal.

============================================== 

Welp dun kill me for this:))