Day one

Just 3 days

Sowon waited outside the door. She was feeling excited, and nervous too at the same time. I mean, who wouldn't feel that way around their crush? 

The door flung open, revealing a small and a little short girl, hastily putting on her shoes. She has a medium hair cut that was a little wet and messy. Her bangs, sometimes parted, sometimes curled and sometimes straight. Today, it was straight. She had a round and cute face and a doe eye. No wonder Sowon would fall for her. 

It seemed like the girl did not notice Sowon's presence. Sowon stood there awkwardly while waiting for her to finish up. Finally, the small girl looked up and noticed Sowon. In an instant, her brows furrowed together.

Did she freaking forget the deal we had? Sowon shifted around her spot. "U-uh.. Hi, i am here to walk you to school today." Sowon stuttered. "Remember yesterday?" She added after seeing the girl's brows furrowed more deeply.

The girl's relaxed her brows. "Oh okay." She said uninterestedly.

Sowon then grabbed the bag that the small girl was holding and slung it around her shoulders before taking her small hands. The latter seemed surprised by the action and it did not go unnoticed by Sowon.

"S-sorry, E-Eunha.. i will not do that again." Sowon apologised as she released Eunha's hands.

Sowon sigh to herself. There is no point in forcing Eunha to date her when Eunha did not even like her from the start. 

"Anything wrong?" Eunha finally asked Sowon.

Yes. Alot. I feel like dying. That was what was inside Sowon's mind but she shooked her head and replied a simple 'No'. The walk to school was rather quiet after that.

This time round when they reached the school, many people surrounded them. What can you expect from them? The school best model and the school cutie pie together was a rare sight to see. What was worst that everyone knew that the school's cutie pie really hates the school best model!

"Uh.. Eunha ya.. this is your clasroom. Later would you sit with me during recess? And then go home together?" Sowon asked nervously.

"Okay." Eunha agreed as she took her bag from Sowon. Then, all the students that were watching them had their jaws slacked. They had just witness Eunha planting a kiss on Sowon's cheeks! 

"Bai!" Eunha said and sucrried to her classroom, leaving Sowon with a flushed cheeks. D-Did she just kiss me? Oh my goddd that was awesome! Sowon mentally rejoiced and rushed to her classroom.

============================================

"Yah yah yah! What do we have here? A rumor about you in the morning? Dating Eunha? Are you kidding me?" Sowon's friend, Sinb asked.

"Do i look like i'm kidding you? And i'm older than you so what's with the Yah?" Sowon scolded Sinb.

"Yeah whatever grandma." Sinb said as she rolled her eyes.

Sowon was about to smack her when a voice interupted them. "What am i missing on?" 

"Oh Yenni ah! Have you heard the rumor? Sowon unnie is dating Eunha unnie!" Sinb exclaimed to Yerin.

"Really?? Since when? I thought she hated you a lot? Why would she accept you as a girlfriend?" Yerin asked feeling shocked.

Sowon sighed and told them the whole story. "Yesterday, i made a deal with Eunha. If i date her for three days, i will never disturb her ever again. She agreed." There was a sad smile on Sowon's face.

Sinb was rather sad too when Sowon mentioned the part 3 days. She knew, that within 3 days, everything will change. She will lose her best friend for god know how long it will be.

============================================

"Ring...." the school bell went off, signalling a break time. Sinb, Sowon and Yerin went of to their usual seat and plopped down.

"Sowon unnie... Sowon unnie... YAH KIM SOJUNG!" Sinb shouted. It shooked Sowon out of her daydream and stare blankly at Sinb.

"Huh?" Sowon asked.

"Are you even eating? You have been staring at the sky for the past 15 minutes. Are you okay?" Sinb asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Sowon replied. Where in the world is she? Didn't she agreed to eat lunch with me? Where- Sowon spotted Eunha from afar and was about to call her out when she saw a male guy beside. They seemed to be in very good terms as they were chatting and laughing wildly. Sowon felt the familiar pain in her chest. She felt jealousy. But yet she could not separate the two of them since Eunha is just complying with her in a deal. She tried to massage her chest without the two love birds in front of her knowing. But the pain grew stronger when Sowon saw the guy linking arms with Eunha.

"Sinb, Yerin. I-I need to go." Sowon abrubtly sttod up and said breathlessly. She glanced at Sinb to give a message of i-just-need-some-fresh-air-at-the-rooftop. Sinb knew what was Sowon trying to say and nodded her head quickly before sending a take-care-rest-well message.

"Yah! Sinb you hiding something from me right? Tell me. What is wrong with you and Sowon unnie?" Yerin asked suspiciously.

Sowon hurried and sped off to the rooftop. The pain in her chest area cannot seem to stop. It grew more and more normal, making Sowon hard to breathe. She quickly threw her body down the rooftop and hastily opened the bottle of medication. Gulping down the bitter medication, she laid her head against the wall and paced her breathing. She had not bothered to secretly do all of this since she knew that no one would ever step into the rooftop. It was her area anyways. She drifted off to sleep after checking that she had 30 minutes before the next lesson.

============================================ 

Sowon blinked her eyes a few time. The sun shone on her, making her shut her eyes again. After difficulty, she checked her phone to realise that she had 5 minutes left before her last lesson. She grunted as she stood up and leaned against the wall for support since the medication made her feel dizzy.

"Sowon unnie, where have you been? Are you okay?" Sinb asked as she saw the pale Sowon coming into class.

Sowon did not say anything except hugging the younger girl. "Did you take your medication?" Sinb asked softly.

Sowon nodded her head and released the hug. "Eunha should be done with her lessons. I need to go and take her." Sowon murmured and she stared to pack her stuff.

"Sowon unnie. For your information, Eunha did come to our table and asked where were you. I didn't say you were at the rooftop, but i just said that you were called by a teacher." Sinb said.

"Thanks." Sowon weakly said and she rushed out of the classroom to head to Eunha's.

=============================================

"Baby girl, how long more do you need to be her girlfriend?" Eunha's friend, Sana asked.

"3 days. Today is day 1." Eunha replied. "And stop calling me baby. It's sick."

"Anyways baby~ i heard that you kissed Sowon-sshi. Why?" Sana asked.

Eunha shrugged her shoulders and said, "Just a way of saying thanks for carrying my bag."

Unknowing to them, Sowon heard their conversation. Sowon felt a rippling sensation throughout her body. She tried to calm herself down. She then decided to wait at the school gate for Eunha.

"Bye Sana! See you tomorrow!" Eunha called out and waved to her.

She turned and was about to walk home when she saw Sowon waiting for her. Quickening her pace, she walked towards Sowon as she thought Sowon must be waiting for her for a while.

"Hello, Sowon sshi. Have you waited quite long?" Eunha asked polietly. One thing she hated was to be late.

"A-ah no. Let's g-go?" Sowon asked feeling breathless from the pain just now.

"Okay." 

They both walked in silence, same as usual that morning. Sowon carrying Eunha's bag. Soon, Eunha realised that they were not heading to her house.

Curious, Eunha asked, "Where are we going?"

"A-a cinema. I-I h-have already ordered two movie tickets for the both of us. If-f you don't mind." Sowon replied.

Eunha had now noticed how Sowon talked so breathlessly. She held Sowon hand, making the latter blush a little.

"Are you okay? You seem pale and breathless." Eunha asked in a worried tone.

"E-Eh? N-no... I'm f-fine. Let's c-continue on t-to the c-cinema okay?" Sowon replied and she tried to strech her lips into a smile.

Eunha just nodded her head and let Sowon take the lead.

============================================

""How was the movie Eunha?" Sowon asked.

"It was great!! Espescially when the guy kissed the girl!! Kyaaaaa! They will make a great couple in real life!" Eunha giggled .

Sowon took Eunha to watch a romantic movie since Sowon knew Eunha liked romantic stuff. She looked at her watvh. It was getting late.

"Eunha ya. It's getting late already. You need to go home."

"Oh. Okay." 

They walked back to Eunha's house, in silence again. Not like Eunha did not had anything to say to Sowon, but she just did not want to chat with Sowon just in case Sowon might have a wrong idea about her emotions towards her. But even so, Eunha has already started questioning herself if she liked Sowon. Her impression of Sowon had changed greatly since today. Similarly, Sowon had something to say but she just did not think Eunha would like that. Soon, they reached Eunha's house.

"E-er... thank you for today. I-I will walk with you to school tomorrow?" Sowon asked nervously.

"Okay. And thank you for bring me to watch the show today. I really liked it." Eunha finally said something.

Sowon was relieved that Eunha truly likes it from the tune Eunha had said. She convey sincere words. "Have a good night. Bye." Eunha waved a goodbye and walked into her apartment. That was where Sowon also walked back home, excitedly waiting for tomorrow to come.

=============================================

Eunha POV

Do i really like her? She seems nice actually. Her tall height, her features her lip- wait what am i even thinking??? Urghhhhhh! I mentally scolded myself. I cannot seem to stop thinking about Sowon-sshi. why? Do i really like her now?

==============================================

Yoyoyo!!!! Second fanfic!!! Do support it a lot! Leave comments too!!!! Hope u enjoy this fanfic!