☀ Last

Caught
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that both of them are sitting together at Yoongi's table, she was cutting the chicken while he was twirling the noodles with the fork and start eating. Hoseok who was at the back a while ago was now peeking at both of them from the kitchen. Seokjin who was cooking at the kitchen to make his own dish shakes his head as he glanced at Hoseok. “What are you doing? Spying on them again?”, Seokjin asked and Hoseok hums in respond, not bothering to look back at the older. “I may or may not have switched their meals on purpose.”, Hoseok turns around and flashes a cheeky grin at Seokjin to which the older laughs. Hoseok heaves out a sigh as a wide smile is visible on his face.

Seokjin scoops some gravy using the spoon and taste it before he tilts his head at Hoseok. “You did it on purpose to make both of them talk, did you?”, Seokjin asks and crossed his arms over his chest while raising an eyebrow at Hoseok. The younger snaps his fingers at him before letting out a low 'bingo' and Seokjin rolls his eyes. “What? Both of them obviously have crush on each other ever since they step their foot in my cafe and they're just too shy to talk to each other. And now look at them, they're eating and talking, thanks to me.”. Seokjin listens to Hoseok speaking and he knew that if he don't acknowledge that, Hoseok would pout and sulk. 

Seokjin groans and smiles at the younger. “Fine, fine. It's all thanks to you. And I gotta admit that they do look cute together.”, the answer from Seokjin made Hoseok smiles widely before he hugs the older tightly. Seokjin giggles at the younger's cute antics and his hair gently. The two continue to monitor both Yoongi and Jangmi from the kitchen while they munch on Seokjin's newly made dish.

Both Yoongi and Jangmi glanced up to look at each other but both was caught that made both of them blushes due to the actions. Jangmi took this chance to talk to him, she puts down the fork and knife. “So, what do you do? And before that, how old are you? Hobi talks a lot about you but never tell me your age.”. She rests her chin on her palm as her elbow is on the table while looking at him and Yoongi does the same which makes me chuckle.

“I'm 25 and I know that you're 24 since you're the same age as Hoseok. Well, I write, produce and compose my own lyrics and songs most of the times. I love photography so I take lots of pictures too. And I have the love of my life at my place.”, the smile from her face changed to an unreadable expression at the moment Yoongi mentioned 'the love of my life at my place' to her. She doesn't know why but she feels sad and kind of jealous at that. Maybe, she has a crush on him like how Hoseok said. But to Yoongi, the reaction from her somehow made him feel happy. Does she likes me? He thought before giggling and that made Jangmi furrowed her eyebrows.

“Why are you giggling?”, she asks as she purses her lips to form a pout and Yoongi swore that his heart melt at the adorable sight of hers. This is like the first time a girl really talk to him normally without flirting or being all.. weird or drunk on him and this is also the first time someone managed to make him feel all happy and positive without wanting to curse and stuff. “You're adorable, princess. And the love of my life I was talking about is my dog, her name is Holly. She's been there with me the most through ups and downs. Whenever I got mad or upset over anything at home, she would always come to sit on my lap and that calmed me down. Like, I can't be mad around her.”

While Yoongi was talking about his dog, Holly, she could saw how much he cares and loves Holly. His eyes sparkled, glistened with admiration and love as he told her so. Unconsciously, she was smiling and staring at him while her heart was beating fast against her ribcage. “You love her so much and I could see that. I found that really cute and fascinating.”, she said and he his lips before nodding his head. Jangmi chuckles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter