☀ First

Caught
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday, 20th of October, 2017 where Yoongi was a mess. Not because of he went to the club to party or hook up with some random chick— no. He was a mess because he can't make a beat and his neighbour has been partying every day, 24/7, non-stop and he could not think of anything. Other people would probably be banging on the door and hush those party people but not Yoongi. Why? He was shy to even say 'I love you' to his parents and now, trying to bang on his neighbour's door to shut them up? Hell no.

Yoongi groaned for God knows how many times of that day. The music next door were blasting through the speakers and he regretted for not making his apartment soundproof. The owner of the whole building told him that the area and the apartment was nice, good and quiet but what the actual hell is this? This definitely isn't nice, good and quiet. He sat up on his bed and decided to text his best friend, Namjoon.



“This bastard.”, Yoongi mutters to himself upon Namjoon's witty respond and shakes his head before he goes to the bathroom to wash his face, he too change his clothes and grab his bag with his laptop, earphones, a pencil and his notebook in it. He slips on his shoes and walks out of the damn place to head quickly to his favourite cafe. May you rot with those party people in jail when the other neighbours file their complaints. Yoongi thought to himself and smirks while walking.

After a few minutes of walking, he finally arrived at the cafe and he likes the sight of it; the cafe was opened but no one was there so that means, he gets to stay calm and be alone. He walks to the door and pulled the door before entering. The sound of music and the smell of coffee filled in the air of the cafe and that instantly made Yoongi smile. A waiter who heard the sound of bell rang come forward to the counter and smiles at him, waiting for Yoongi to order.

“Welcome back, regular customer!”

Yoongi laughs at the remark before he lifts his hand up playfully at the waiter. “Stop it, Hoseok.”. The said man laughed at Yoongi's reaction and flashes a wink at him. Yoongi chose a table for two next to the window as that has always been his favourite spot. He walks to the counter and scans the menu before Hoseok interrupted him. “Oh, someone's trying something else.”

“Shut it, will you.”, Yoongi said and Hoseok just laughed at him. Other people would probably be hurt by that comment but Yoongi's best friends; Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin are used to that. They know that Yoongi did not mean it unless he is really mad and knowing Yoongi, he rarely got mad at his best friends especially if they have been with him for almost 6 years, they went through ups and downs together and those are the precious memories. “Just get me an iced cappucino and spaghetti meatballs.”. Hoseok nods his head and was about to go back before Yoongi stopped him.

“You forgot to key in the price and my money.”

Hoseok shook his head as he smiles at the older before saying that it was on the house today. Yes, Hoseok was the cafe owner's son and even Yoongi doesn't know at first since he never ask and Hoseok never tell. “Thanks, buddy.”, Yoongi said as he flashes his warm smile and Hoseok nods before going to the kitchen to give them Yoongi's order. The said man walked back to his spot and sat down, looking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter