JUST JEALOUS

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

The next morning Seulgi was wondering why didn’t Sooyoung and Yoona came for her training. She was asked to come at the horseback riding after having breakfast.

Jimin welcomed her as soon as she reached the arena. He introduced her to Bambam the Prince of Thailand and Yuta the Japan emperor’s son. Irene and Wendy pooped out from nowhere and gave hug to Seulgi. 

“My Dad told me to come to meet the Guest Princes from other country. Sinc you’re here I decided to ask wendy to come.”- Irene said.

Bambam on the other hand introduced himself to Irene and kissed at the back of his palm which she immediately withdraws but still manages to introduce herself. He also compliments himself how good he is in speaking korean and just studied 6 months for it.

Irene just passed by him and ignored him. She sits on the tables and chairs prepared for them which Wendy and Seulgi followed. 

The horses has been prepared and they ride each horses of their own. V came inside and Jimin even went off the horse just to hug him. His presence made Irene smiled which Seulgi noticed and elbowed her to . 

V noticed her and waved for hello. Before he rides the horse. 

“This is my friend V he’s really good at horse racing I haven’t won against him.”- Jimin said.

“How could you let someone who’s not a royalty easily join us? I feel upset anyway look here kid make sure you’ll win against me and prove to me you’re worth it to join this race.”- Bambam said.

“Prince Bambam that’s very offensive he’s Prince Jimin’s friend and I met him years ago he also won against me.”- Yuta said to make V comfortable.

The boys started to positioned their horses and themselves. All of them were so focused waiting for the gunfire. The man started his countdown and fired the gun. It startled the girls but able to contemplate themselves after. Irene stands up to get a better view.

V immediately made a long distance between the Princes. Jimin cheered for him, Yuta still amazed with his skills while Bambam was pissed and made his best to run the horse after V’s.

Bambam was able to come near V but his horse cant run after V. It pissed him more so he whip the horse as hard as he can but ended up hitting V. He accidentally fell from the horse rolling on the ground enduring the pain that radiates from his back.

Jimin and Yura stopped and run through V while the girls saw what happened and were worried they can only see dusts that covered V and the 2 Princes. The medical team immediately came in with a stretcher with the ambulance. 

Bambam confidently went off his horse and claimed that he won. Irene stands up to her chair approaching him and gave him a slap on his face.

“Why did you do that?!” – Irene shouted at him.

“I’m the Prince of Thailand! You should respect me its not my fault if he’s too weak and coward!”- Bambam shouted back at Irene.

“Apologize to my friend!”-Seulgi said.

“To whom? To that unknown guy? He shouldn’t be hanging around with us.”- Bambam said 

“APOLOGIZE ON YOUR KNEES NOW!”- Nichkhun said from behind as he slowly approaches to Bambam but he’s still not speaking any word. Nichkhun slapped him in front of them. “On behalf of my son’s unacceptable behavior I apologize.” -Nichkhun embarrassedly but professionally apologized.

Irene run through the paramedics carrying V with a stretcher. “Is he okay?”

“He stopped breathing we have to bring him to the hospital.”- The paramedics replied.

Jimin went to embrace Seulgi and comforted her as she over cries for what happened to his friend. “He’ll be fine.”

“Look what have you done! Do you even call yourself a royalty?! Your country should be ashamed of you.”- Irene said and commanded her guards to drive her to the hospital.

Seulgi was about to follow but Jimin stopped her. He told her that they will visit V once their horse back training is done.

Seulgi looked for her horse but she cant see it around. Jimin rides his horse and approached Seulgi. He offered his hand and asked Seulgi to ride his horse. 

“Waeyo? I thought I was supposed to ride my horse?”- Seulgi asked. 

“Not anymore my princess. We’ll be riding the same horse on your coronation.”- Jimin said. 

Seulgi managed to ride the horse and encircled her hands around Jimin’s waist. “Jimin-aa you don’t have to do this. I can get used to riding horses you know..” 

“I don’t want you to suffer from back pains anymore, you could lean closer to me if you get tired. Honestly I saw the patches under your pillow and I feel bad for it.”- Jimin said.

“Tsh you don’t have to. That’s normal and besides I still have some responsibilities as a Princess. I’m aware of that Jimin-aa.” -Seulgi responds.

Jimin and Seulgi arrived at the palace after the training. Joy saw Jimin as she descends from the stairs she greatly greeted him like she used to before.

“Oppa!”- Joy said and gave Jimin a hug.

“Joy-aa since when did you arrived?”- Jimin said.

“Earlier this morning. Anyway you have a lovely fiance I already met her earlier.”- Joy said as she bows to Seulgi.

“Miane Joy-ssi… But I don’t like you calling Jimin ‘oppa’”- Seulgi honestly said.

“But Princess Seulgi, Oppa and I are close since we’re kids I am not used to address him as Prince Jimin.”- Joy insisted

“That’s right Seulgi-aa there’s no reason to be jealous.”- Jimin said.

“I am not jealous. If that’s the case since I am also close with Consultant Kim then I think I should call him Jin Oppa instead.”-Seulgi said.

“Andwe!”- Jimin and Joy respond in chorus.

Seulgi made her way upstairs smirking while Jimin followed. They both entered their room and Seulgi grabbed the dress that she’ll wear from the closet. 

“Tell me you didn’t mean to call Consultant Kim ‘Oppa.’”- Jimin told Seulgi.

“Since you let other girls call you that way then I think I should also call someone who is older than me Oppa.”- Seulgi reasoned out.

“Seulgi-aa I’ll be really jealous if you do that.”- Jimin said honestly.

“Theres no reason to be Jealous Jimin-aa.”- Seulgi told him as she entered the bathroom and take a shower.

Seulgi and Jimin are already dress up and both went down to visit V at the hospital. Jin and Joy are at the front door waiting for their vehicle since they decided to eat dinner together. Jimin and Seulgi’s vehicle arrived first and the 2 bowed at the royal couple.

“Annyeong Jin Oppa. Please enjoy your dinner.”- Seulgi told Jin.

It really made Jimin very jealous that he stayed quiet inside the car. He doesn’t entertain Seulgi’s questions and doesn’t responds to her silliness. 

They arrived at the hospital’s parking lot and Seulgi realized that Jimin is really pissed with her silliness. She have him a tight hug before he removes his seat belt and showed him her puppy eyes and pouty lips.

“Mianeyo please stop getting mad at me.”- Seulgi asks.

“Kaja V is waiting for us.”-Jimin said as he tries to ignore Seulgi. 

“Yah miane I really didn’t mean to make you feel jealous. I was just joking around.”- Seulgi explained.

“Didn’t I already told you that I wil really get jealous if you do that.”- Jimin said.

Seulgi can feel the tension between Jimin’s words and started to cry. She doesn’t want him to see her crying so she just gets off the car and run in the restroom. Jimin followed her but he cant enter the ladies restroom so he decided to seat on the chairs in front of the restroom.

As soon as Seulgi came out the restroom Jimin approached her immediately and asked if she’s okay she just nod in response and he holds her hand. 

“I’m sorry for making you cry again.”- Jimin said out of guilt.

“Nado mianeyo for making you feel jealous.”- Seulgi said as she wipes her tears using her hanky.

The two are about to enter the elevator when Jimin saw V’s reflection from the elevator door as it opens. He asked Seulgi to go to his room and he run after him.