chapter two: (alleyway again)

chocolate | youngfeel / youngpil

∞∞

wonpil did everything he could to find the guy at school. he went to the library (though dude didn't seem like he'd go to such a place but hey, who's wonpil to judge), waited at the cafeteria after lunch, stayed an extra hour at school after class ended, but there was still no sign of him.

a week later, he was ready to give up. but fate apparently had another plan because that evening wonpil just so happen to encounter the guy again. at the same alleyway just like last time. minus the fact that no one is dragging him anywhere this time.

wonpil was sure that it's him, judging from the crest of their school logo embroidered on the pocket of his shirt. and also for the fact that the brunet was on the ground, motionless as a guy was launching kicks after kicks on his sides and stomach, mouth spouting numerous profanities.

wonpil began to panic. he quickly looked around to see if there was anything that he could use to fight off the abuser but to his dismay, there was absolutely nothing other than a few smelly trash cans.

he looked at the guy who were still kicking and cussing, then back at the cans, then back at the guy again. finally, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

mustering up all of his newfound courage, he quietly grabbed one of the can. with all his might, he screamed at the top of his lungs and hurled the can forward.

"IT'S OVER! I JUST REPORTED YOU TO THE POLICE. YOU'D BETTER LEAVE HIM ALONE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE- OH THEY'RE COMING HERE TO BUST YOUR !"

but with wonpil's puppy-like strength, it didn't get very far. the content got everywhere before the metallic material dropped onto the ground, rolling itself towards the abusive guy.

a few seconds went by after his little show of power. it was silent and wonpil dreaded turning to look at the guy standing several feet away from him.

when he finally did turn to look, his heart sank to ground because holy guacamole the guy is walking towards me.

awhile later and they were standing face to face with wonpil almost shrinking due to how intimidated he was because again holy crap he's staring right at me i think he's going to end me goodbye world i am gone.

"please don't kill me!" he suddenly blurted out, his eyes shut tight. it was quiet for a moment and he finally decided to open them to look around; a decision which proved to be a wrong move because the guy was so close to him.

and if look could kill, then wonpil would already be buried ten feet underground with a few sunflowers (his favourite, by the way) next to his tombstone.

as he tried his hardest not to stare at those anger-clouded eyes, his gaze landed on the nametag hanging loosely on the guy's shirt.

"yoo-" he muttered underneath his breath. however, before he could make out what his name full name was, three fingers placed themselves on his chin, tilting it up, hence, causing him to look straight at their owner.

suddenly, the guy's lips curved into a smirk and wonpil could swear he just saw his life flashing before his eyes in that smile.

"fiesty on the streets, scaredy cat in the sheets, aren't you?" the guy spoke, sending chills down his spine

wonpil's mind went blank as he struggled to get out a coherent response. the scary guy chuckled darkly, the smirk still plastered on his face.

"we'll meet again someday." then he walked away.

∞∞