chapter one: (alleyway and brick wall)

chocolate | youngfeel / youngpil

∞∞

wonpil was walking back home from school, just casually replying texts on his phone and minding his own business, when he was grabbed and dragged into a totally not sketchy alleyway.

he let out a shriek as his back hit the brick wall, only for a hand to roughly cover his mouth, preventing any noise from escaping it. frustrated and beyond scared, he pushed forward, his arms making an attempt to push the stranger violating his personal space away.

but that was apparently not quick enough because before he knew it, the person grabbed his wrists and held them together in a firm grip with his other hand, successfully stopping all of his actions and crushing his hope of being freed altogether.

his eyes darted around to observe his surroundings and came to face a pitiful sight; the dumpster.

by the dumpster, really? he couldn't have picked a better place? this is it, this is how i die. i'm not even twenty yet and i'm already dying. next to the freaking dumpster. he thought, closing his eyes and silently biding a farewell to all that he's ever loved and cared about.

he almost shivered when he felt the stranger lean in closer, breathing right onto his ear.

"don't move. things are going to get ugly if you do." he whispered, his voice deep and hoarse and sort of angry? wonpil couldn't really decipher.

in fact, the only thing running through his mind at the moment was that he's scared less of what might happen to him in the very near future (let's be real, the stranger with his hand on his mouth could hurt him really badly and nobody would be be there to help him; why? because nobody, except wonpil apparently, is dumb enough to walk by a place like this).

though puzzled, he kept quiet and stopped moving, not wanting to risk his chance of getting out of this alive.

it was quiet for a mere moment. then several footsteps were heard, seeming like a group of people. they were coming closer to where he was held captive during each passing second. it was only a matter of time before they were standing just in front of the alleyway.

"are you sure he ran through here and not the other way around?" he heard a gruff voice speak.

"i'm pretty sure i saw him running toward this way." another voice replied.

wonpil's brows furrowed in confusion.

who are these people? are they looking for this guy in front of me? why do they sound so mad? what's going on?

his gaze landed on the stranger's appearance. hair, a dark shade of brown with a hint of purple? wonpil wasn't sure, he wasn't great with colours. eyes, also dark brown. then his lips where the upper one was badly bruised. there was a cut b with blood while another spot has already turnt blue, almost purple-like. he must have been involved some serious trouble to end up looking like that.

it was only then that his eyes finally traveled to the guy's outfit. and if it wasn't for the hand on his mouth, he would have gasped loudly because holy pepperoni stromboli, the guy's wearing the same uniform as his, which could only mean one thing; OH MY GOD THEY GO TO THE SAME FREAKING SCHOOL!

"well maybe you saw wrong because there's no one here," the rough voice from before spoke up again, interrupting his train of thought, "come on, let's go that way." then the footsteps began to fade away.

tearing his gaze away from his face, wonpil wasn't sure whether or not he should be grateful that the dumpster was big enough to hide the both of them from the group's view or be scared for his life because he's now alone with this dude who could very seriously hurt him.

it was only when the hand was no longer on his mouth that wonpil was able to actually breathe a sigh of just pure relief.

he turnt to look at the person standing in front of him, only to find the brunet staring back at him intensely as if he was trying to bore a hole through his soul.

as his brain was still struggling to process everything that was happening, his hand unconsciously reached out toward the guy's face.

"hey, your lip-" just as his finger was about to come in contact with his bruised lip though, he turnt his head and glared disdainfully at him.

surprised and taken aback, he opened his mouth to speak. however, before he could even utter out a word, the guy walked away.

wonpil was left standing there in shock, mouth hanging open like fish.

∞∞