¿Dónde estoy? (Where am I?)

Dreamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

'Where am I?' Areum whispered to herself as she slowly opened her eyes. As she sat up, she could feel a soft velvety blanket beneath her and realised that she was on a large bed, one that was definietely not hers. Alarmed, she looked around at her surroundings with panic and registered that she wasn't in her room anymore.

 

Tall golden walls surrounded her, and above her was a large chandelier that shone with light. The curtains weren't drawn, but sunrays seeped through the sides, depicting it was still early in the day. The room was decorated with expensive looking paintings and beautiful pink flowers on the table by the bed. Areum couldn't tell if she was dreaming or if it was real life. She tried her best to recall what had happened, but all she could remember was opening the book she had borrowed from the library, and seeing darkness right after.

 

Areum's head filled with unanswered questions as she tried to understand where she was and why she was here, when suddenly she was interupted by a knock on the door. Startled, Areum couldn't speak, and she wasn't sure whether or not she should be shouting for help. The door creaked open and Areum met eyes with a boy who looked around the same age as her. Before she could think about how she was going to run away if he came any closer, he spoke - 'Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just here to explain and answer any questions you may have'. 

Areum k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter