Introduce I [Tiffany Hwang]

My Girl

Hello, My Name is Hwang Miyoung but prefer called Tiffany because miyoung so old hehe, jk~ but i dont like it if someone call me that. Okay stop~ I'm 19 years old. I'm school at SONE High School. I have 2 crazy bestfriend called Yuri and Sooyoung. They are really crazy if they saw beautiful/hot chicks girl. You know flirt~

 

Anw~ I don't do some relationship because i don't trust them. They know that my father is the richest man in the world. So, they use me for their own world. I hate it. I hate if they only my money, not my heart. I don't really like it. 

 

So yeah~ i only do one night stand. Like tomorrow morning, i just leave them and give them my money like they are /. 

 

But after that, when someone transfere at my school, she really caught my attention but she' straight like ruler. She have boyfriend named Donghae. Usually i don't really care about them but she i don't know like my heart breaking into pieces. Like i am pain. Start that, i have feeling about her. I only seeing her from a afar. 

 

But when i saw her crying at beach school, i know something is wrong. Lee Donghae, the most popular boy dumb her. It's because of bet that he play with his friend. I know of all this because the school rumour. I hate him, really hate him like i want to punch him until he dying. I hate boys because they only know how to satisfied and after that they dumb them. 

 

Her boyfriend or i should put ex-boyfriend are really . Come one guys, if you have girlfriend beautiful, hot and y like her, you should take care of her, protect her but her ex-boyfriend are really blind. Stupid boy.

 

Starting now, i want her to be mine. She's mine only no one else but me. I don't care if she straight like a ruler but i promise that i tiffany hwang gonna make you happy and your tear can't be down again. I'll protect you from him or others and i'll gonna take care of you. If someone touch you or hurt you, i kill them with my own hands. I promise you.