Introduce II [Kim Taeyeon]

My Girl

Hello, My Name is Kim Taeyeon. And like to be called TaeTae or Taenggo. I'm 18 years old. I have 2 bestfriend that always with my side. They are Yoona and Jessica. Yoona is the shikshin and Jessica is the ice princess because of her cold behaviour. If you want to die early, you have to messed with her. Jk~ but really, when she's angry.. don't messed with her or she can be HELLSICA. I'm really scared if she's angry. Huh~ Her haters is Cucumber. First time when i give her cucumber, she almost kill me you know~ *shivered*. But the evil her, she has warm hearted. She always at my side. She always take care of me when i'm sick and always protect me from bullied. I know them when i was kid. So okay stop talk about them. Let's talk about someone else. 

 

I have handsome boyfriend called Lee Donghae. He's the popular guy at SONE High School. And i'm also excited  that my mother take me at that school. Yahoo, firstly that i can spend time with my boyfriend. (If she know about him with his friend). And secondly because of my friend sica and yoona, they also at that school. 

 

My first time enter that school, some student give me stare that i don't know how to describe but I'm lucky because at that moment jessica and yoona are with me. AndI heard some student that why I was with their queen bee/princess. That's where I know my friends are popular at that school. They are called The Queen Bee. Jessica at that time at my left side whisper to me that don't care about what they say. I just nodded eventhough i confused. 

 

When i entered the class, some student whisper something with their friend and the class so noisy with the atmosphere. I only bowed my head because i'm shy with their stare. Some guy stare at me with their lust eyes that they have seen their prey and some girl only stare at me with their haters stare or my beauty face (>_<).

 

A month has passed but I am still scared with my surrounding. I was still with my boyfriend but at that time I heard some students that my boyfriend with another girl. At first I didn't care but when I heard my boyfriend's name, so I heard what they said (busybody). Some say donghae kiss with some girl. I don't believe them, so I am investigating about him and I'm seeing him mingle with another woman. 

 

As I approached him, he saw me but he did'nt care like i'm not his girlfriend. I was sad and still approaching him. He stood up and left with her. I held his hand but I was surprised that he pushed my hand firmly. My tears want to fall but I stop it. He looked at my eyes and took out the bitter words I ever heard 'we broke up. I don't really love you. It's all just a lie, my bet with my friend. Then, I slapped him hardly, he deserve it and i walked away from him. I ran as my tears fell out. 

 

I don't want to stop until at school bench. I just sat there while hugging my knees. I don't care when anyone see my behavior. All I know is I just want to cry, go home and crying hardly there. I just want to embrace someone elae and remove the pain in my heart. Indeed, men are useless. I hate him so much !! i want to kill him but i can't afford it. I'm still crying my eyes out when someone beside me but i don't care who's her/him.